Is it worth to buy full Itemshop with Yang?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Definitely worth it. This is what I recommend every new player:

1. get a good weapon (25 - 35 average at the beginning)

2. get your horse leveled up

3. farm until you get enough adders / changers to get the most needed bonuses on your items (8% attack speed on lvl 21 helm, 12pts of main stat on shield, 20% drop on earrings, 20% drop on bracelet, 10% crit on necklace, 50 attack value on armor, 10% crit on shoes)

4. now with these items get ~320kk (4 Odin's Rings worth) - to buy the 1 month farmer package - at this point you'll watch your drop rate increase exponentially

5. start upgrading your skills and gear (starting with weapon - 40% average with at last +5 stones)

6. now you're able to farm a lot faster and better metin stones; at this point you should be getting 50 - 100kk / hour (just from selling skill books and +0/1/2 stones to the general store and selling soul stones, hermits, exorcism scrolls, green changers)

---

this will easily get you plenty of money to buy everything you want on the item shop. i now buy the 3 months premium pack whenever its time vanishes & all the costumes / pets i need

---

what you've just read is a formula I tested on my own. I'm now making 300kk / hour (without selling anything else but blue changers)

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• can i just buy the thief gloves? thats way cheaper then premium package

• 1st Goal - Item Shop Thief Gloves

2nd Goal - half-decent items for farming.

3rd Goal - full Item Shop items (all last 1 month; pet lasts 4 months).

Tradition is the corpse of wisdom.