After a long break from SG, I want to start fresh (I gifted all my previous eq). Been thinking about a sura. Lots of things have been added since my last login (alchemy,sashes,talismans,etc).
My questions are many, but fairly simple.
1. Is a sura any good at low lvl farming? I need to farm a lot for skills/equipment. Should I just go for a warrior?
2. After INT, what should the next points be in? I heard DEX because it gives dmg.
3. After having some decent eq, i want to lvl up to 55 and do the horse quests, but then what should i farm? 61 metins and that’s it? Or what would you suggest to farm and at which lvl.
4. Alchemy system is too complicated for me but I read that is one of the last things to do anyway so no worries here right?
5. What should i look for in 6/7? Besides avg/mob...i heard at higher lvl i also need skill res for the bosses. is it true? (e.g for blue death)
6. Is Blue death/Azrael/Beran doable solo? If so, what should i look for? what bonuses?
7. I see that stones can go +6 now. Where can I drop the item necessary for upgrade? And do they still only require 2kk to +5? Are only the +4 stones upgradable?
8. How can I increase the attack speed? Besides green pots which I am unsure whether they drop at metins..
Thank you very much in advance for your replies!! Any further tips regarding what to farm besides metins are helpfull!