White flags in PVP

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • 1. Just check shopsearch now, sadly I don't have a screenshot from over 1 year ago to show you what I mean. Everyone can pickup gold chests now without ever worrying about inventory space since we have extra inventory and they also stack, there are many more players farming as wellso they are very common now, SHOCKER! I know.

2. I never denied that I used them a few times before, I remember there was a NW roughly 1 year ago that we won like 4-5 vs 10-15 purely because of them. If anything this just proves my point.

Also I'm going to say this again: why does the fact that I used them invalidate my point? They are a broken item that is way too common that makes every open pvp frustrating.

And before you go back to your loach analogy: loach is balanced by its rarity(can be rarer imo) and the fact that you are not i-framed during it.

If white flags will be nerfed/removed loach will be not balanced anymore because rounds will be short (around 5 min) and it's during 5 minutes. Then you will need only 2-3 loach per Nation War and that's not much. Theoretically you will be invisible the whole event.

• If white flags will be nerfed/removed loach will be not balanced anymore because rounds will be short (around 5 min) and it's during 5 minutes. Then you will need only 2-3 loach per Nation War and that's not much. Theoretically you will be invisible the whole event.

I did say in the original post that NW should be changed back to 300 or even 500 points. Loaches should be adjusted in terms of drop-rate so they are a novelty, I agree on that.