[FEATURE] My ideas for a better gameplay

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • 1. To be able to edit ur offline shop from anywhere without closing him.

2. To be able to search,buy items from anywhere.

3. Add at “Master” new crafting like red adders for red changers and green adders for green changers ( value its at ur choice ) we will improve the value of market adders + a lil bit of help for those who farm a lot and drop the adders bcs they too many

4. 1 buff for the all players in the group (auto)

5. Mby craft same for Fishes(with bonus) like on Transformation globes and Dews with some materials to made

6. Kick the option to hide ur equipement ( just let open for all)

7. When u give items for Rarity ore and Vitality ore to be able to select them (now u wasting so much time for every item)

8. To be able to sell items stones and books directly from ur inventory with an sample click+ letter option

9. Fix the wiki we cant search for drop of high lvl bosses and the drop chest from them. + enchanted forest drops and items

10. To be able to hide mounts/pets/ SHOP NAME OF THE PLAYER SO IMPORTANT!!!

11. To be able to hide yang earned in chat.
    For moment, thats all sry 4 my bad english, im waiting for ur comments like : 1. Agree 2. Disagree

• 1º It's not possible I think with the current shop system from what I read from shadow.

2º I think it's not possible in all chs, maybe in the same ch yes. But Idk what to say to this.

3º This exist already xd.

4º From staff I read that it won't be implemented since it's too op.

5º I didn't understand.

6º -1

7º You mean something like selecting multiple of them and give them at once? +1

I made a suggestion actually about this.

8º You can do it already. Open a npc, ctrl + right click and you'll be able to sell them. Be careful and don't sell your good gear :D

9º In the web wiki you have that info. The wiki ingame does not show chest info. But if they can add it, +1

10º You have already that option in Game Options.

11º +1, gf implemented now an awesome chat with filters, I'd like something like that here.