[SEARCH SHOP CHANGE] Pricing of the shop search

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• AirForce47

wtb fms+9

• bombardieru

works now!

• Krypt3D

gamefoge ddos sg :D

• Krypt3D

:(

• Puhi

Krypt3D +1 , I cant log in neither.

• Krypt3D

server down ?

• Apolo

hey guys

• fiedos

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :assaultrifle: :assaultrifle: :assaultrifle:

• fiedos

#freeHeniek

• Krypt3D

80kb download speed nice :D

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• ninecircles

@[GA]Shadow , check my post about Red dragon blessing and Bless of aqua dragon crafts, if you think it didnt get much atention, please close it. Thank you.

• STEFAN-DIMITRIE VASIU

what is ramadan event?

• Noelle

When is the PvM king event??

• Hecthor

xD

• Destructore

No worries, it’s your smallest problem

• Djihad

im gay

• Destructore

What the server is off??? What a dark day :fie:

• L P

time server to be on?

• horns123

same happend to schweiner rinkler

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • If people sell their stuff for less yang and think it's profitable, I don't know what's wrong with that.

Just because the majority sells the stuff for a certain price, it doesn't mean that everyone is forced to follow.

If you guys still don't understand the principles of a market, I feel highly sorry.

^^

You are...

Loved <3

Inspiring <3<2

Beautiful<3

Worth it *_*<32
    santasanta:hi::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• The arguments of those advocating for a random arrangement of the offers reveal that they lack absolute economic foundations.

The main argument those are making is that some people are - in their opinion - undercutting the price of certain goods too much and thus they cannot sell the same good for their intended higher price. Aisz for example argued that it is a big problem that some goods are offered 70% below the regular market price. Every market participant can offer his goods at his fixed price, that is the definition of an open market. If you think that certain goods are being offered too cheaply, nobody prevents you from buying it and sell them at a higher rate to other market participants what would allow you to gain a profit. However, this only works if you are correct in your assumption and other market participants are of the same opinion that the goods are worth more. At the moment the cheapest offers are being displayed first. So if you or another market participant is looking for a good, the cheapest ones will be displayed first. Everyone is shown the same information when searching for a good. According to the principle of homo economicus, he would act rationally and buy the cheapest in order to generate the greatest value possible with his limited budget. However, if supposedly cheap offers are not being purchased, then this suggests that this good is in low demand or the price is still too high. Then you are alone with your assumption that the good has a higher value and have to accept the new market price.

By randomizing the market, some people apparently hope that they will be able to obtain their higher prices due to the laziness of some people. This might work for low value items, but for high-value items, individuals will act rational and search through all the offers to find the cheapest offers, allowing them to generate the greatest value with their limited budget. The change would only arouse that more time has to be spent in order to find the best deals. The open market does not consist of only one participant and the price he wants to enforce, but automatically regulates itself through all participants based on the supply and demand as well as the expectations of all participants. We already have a system in which the cheapest offers are displayed first and if they are really - in the opinion of the majority - too cheap, they are being bought and the price is automatically adjusted. While it is generally not considered market manipulation to sell one's goods at a price that others consider too low, randomization of search results would be a form of manipulation and supporters hope to gain an advantage from it.

I hope that everyone who voted for the randomization will read my statement and comments on it.

Edit:

As i said abose, im a relatively new player, that means i can't buy cheap stuff and sell it higher constantly since i can't afford it.

So basically, as a beginner with no capital you want the same market power as players who have been playing for years and have accumulated a large fortune and thus have a high market power? Why then would anyone trade items for won when new players without the capital have somehow the same power to determine prices? When I as a high level player with a few hundred won decide to buy all green switcher for up to 5kk from the market because I want to switch 60% Average Damage into a FMS you would obviously not complain as this transaction is in your favor. However, when I then decide not to switch my FMS and dump all green switchers on the market for 250k while I am losing money with every switcher I am selling, you would most likely start complaining with your usual arguments how unfair this procedure is as you can’t continue selling your green switchers for 5kk and have to sell for under 250k. However, you forget that the items have to come from somewhere and I previously bought them for up to 5kk from low level players. High level players will not farm green or red switcher and do not have infinite resources from it. So these high-level players, which you accuse of manipulating the market, have to buy from low-level players at some point in order to be able to sell those items on the market for a cheaper price. Instead of complaining about the cheap price, low-level players could purchase them back with their previous gain and adjust the price or they could buy other items with the gain and cannot afford to buy them back.