[CHANGE] or [FEATURE] Some PvP pets

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Let's see 32

1. Add new PvP pets (13) 41%
    2. Change some existent PvM into PvP (10) 31%
    3. Only green phoenix as PvP pet (9) 28%

Hello, community!

As far you know, PvP is an important part of this game. In my opinion, without PvP, market would be almost dead, because we all know how much gold spend high lvl PvP players in changers, items, soul stones and so on. PvM is already easy and you don't need to have pro PvM items to finish 80-90% of runs. Anyway, let's talk about thread subject; at this moment, there is only one PvP pet (green phoenix - 1k hp, 8% chance to poison) and it's already boring to see all players with this. I would suggest to chance some PvM into PvP or add new PvP pets.

I also have some ideas about stats:

- 2k HP;

- 5% chance to block physical attack;

- 5% chance to dodge arrows;

- Increase all stats +5 (str, dex, int, con);

- Pets with elemental power +10% (different pet for every elemental power);

- Pets with elemental resistance +5% (different pet for every elemental resistance);

- 8% poison resistance;

- 8% fire (passive damage effect) resistance.

Fell free to make public your opinion about stats or tell us your ideas.

Regards,

BBazzy

• I like your idea, I agree with giving diversity in terms of specials that you can choose from. If a balance between all the bonus if found, people will opt by what improves their char best.

And I think having only that one for PVP with 8% poison is unbalancing a little bit since there are magical characters that attack ranged, and they have no way to apply the effect of poison by hits (ex: Lightning Mage)

Thumbs up if there's a good diversity and the % are balanced/studied so people don't go all for the same pet.!

Good idea RasAlGhul :thumbsup:

• "Change some existent PVM into PVP" or "add new PVP pets" should be combined into 1 vote as to not split the vote, nice idea though. I agree

I wanted to know all opinions, there are players who want new pets also.

hmm why not pets like on gf servers ? with 15% melee/magic attack value ? I mean the boni is working pvp only anyway

I'm doing PvP since years, 15% melee / magic attack will be too OP.

I like your idea, I agree with giving diversity in terms of specials that you can choose from. If a balance between all the bonus if found, people will opt by what improves their char best.

And I think having only that one for PVP with 8% poison is unbalancing a little bit since there are magical characters that attack ranged, and they have no way to apply the effect of poison by hits (ex: Lightning Mage)

Thumbs up if there's a good diversity and the % are balanced/studied so people don't go all for the same pet.!

Good idea RasAlGhul :thumbsup:

About stats, they are not OP but also not useless, they are decent.

• +1

like that the 8% poison chance in weapon/helm wont be useless anymore.

about the pet's stats not sure yet, no ideas yet but if they decide to bring new pets i believe we ll have enough time to suggest something. cya

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Not sure I like the idea of having pvp stuff gated behind TP but then again we kinda have some aspect of that already random stats on costumes/hairstyles.

I would prefer the introduction of the other pet system as well alongside this one, where you have to level up your pet and teach him skills etc while he provides some passive bonuses as well that scale with his lvl. That system is definitely more complex and customizable but it would also take some time to implement.

• Not sure I like the idea of having pvp stuff gated behind TP but then again we kinda have some aspect of that already random stats on costumes/hairstyles.

I would prefer the introduction of the other pet system as well alongside this one, where you have to level up your pet and teach him skills etc while he provides some passive bonuses as well that scale with his lvl. That system is definitely more complex and customizable but it would also take some time to implement.

;(

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• We removed the PvP pets due to a massive request and the outcry of nearly everyone that nobody even wants to start a server with PvP pets.

Since they was with class res and class vs yea, but there should be some pets that works in PvP also (and maybe at the same time in PvM) like is green phoenix. :)

• The things is it should be reverted the pvm bonus the old pets have and added back their old pvp bonus, those with vs class 10% and 1k HP and 1k HP and 8% class res. Back in the day nobody was crazy enough to use green phoenix in pvp.

• Maybe there should be added pets with possibility of pet development, cause it could be interesting if you have develop your pet, split statistics, maybe add some skills of pet. Casue now you buy pet, you have it for 120 days, pet finishes, you buy next for next 120 days. Now really pet system doesn't exist, because, you buy pet with exact statistic and thats all about pet, if you need sth for metin you buy 8 monster, need pvp you buy 8 poison+ hp, you make hell, you buy mini razador.
    I think that pets can add you stats that doesn't change balanace of game a lot, sth like hp, maybe some stats, some elemental res ( not big values ), not much in sth like avg, skill dmg/ res etc

• for me - the pet system where u have to level ur pet is a no go, is bad on gf servers and it will always be bad - is a fking pet - you shouldnt get too much out of it anyway the gear and alchemy matters not a fking pet. Adding diversity in terms of making pets like 1k hp and 5% crit or 5% pierce is fine but thats the top line for me. I mean i get it that for an archer assassin doesnt seem right to use the green phoenix - but new pets with high bonusses like 2k hp, resistance or against races or level pets is a nono

costumes dont give too much in terms of stats - that should be the same for pets and any item of this sort - gear should be the most important thing. In my opinion even the random stat on purchase for costumes a kinda bullshit and should be removed - but again the costumes are only 30 days, sooner or later even if u got a good bonus it will run out.

I love sg because is different than other servers, I've come to SG because i wanted to run away from the bullshit that there is on P-servers or gf-servers - is different in a simplistic way and that makes it fun for me - it bring back memories from old times and also adds something new to it and I think it should remain that way. Again, im not against adding new pets, but if u ask me you only need 3 pets for the whole pvp:

1k hp 5 crit

1k hp 5 pierce

green phoenix

not to mention that if there isnt a lot of

• When you will start to do PvP you will see that things are not pink, cosmetics with stats balance a lot the world of PvP. GF servers are the most unbalanced servers from world in terms of PvP just because they are doing updates after updates without brain, they don’t really care about players opinion and they only want to make more and more €. After S skills and sashes updates, PvP in SG became more interesting, doesn’t even matter if you have all items with 4x resistance (sword, 2 hand, dagger, arrow) + full legendary super class dss or mythic, you can die in few seconds (not in 1 vs 1 ofc) unless you don’t use gold crucian carp (20% skill resistance is just OP). There are players who spent not hundreds, thousands of wons in PvP, so when you will start be strong, ambitious and don’t give up, because will be really hard to be at least at the same level with them. Anyway, as i said before, only one PvP pet and 50+ PvM it’s just unfair, high lvl PvP are humans also, so they should have rights. I also support new players and i agree to give them a big diversity of item mall things to enjoy and stay here, but cmon, we deserve at least 4-5 PvP pets. ☹️

• Maybe there should be added pets with possibility of pet development, cause it could be interesting if you have develop your pet, split statistics, maybe add some skills of pet. Casue now you buy pet, you have it for 120 days, pet finishes, you buy next for next 120 days. Now really pet system doesn't exist, because, you buy pet with exact statistic and thats all about pet, if you need sth for metin you buy 8 monster, need pvp you buy 8 poison+ hp, you make hell, you buy mini razador.
    I think that pets can add you stats that doesn't change balanace of game a lot, sth like hp, maybe some stats, some elemental res ( not big values ), not much in sth like avg, skill dmg/ res etc

Yea, in my opinion, avg and skill resistance shouldn’t exist in cosmetics or pets, general stats that work in both, PvM and PvP, will be the best idea.