How to continue?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey, i already read some of the guides here. Im a new player with a level 35 body warrior. I have Aura and Berserk on G1 now and farmed a lot of metins on map 2. At some point id like to make more dmg, as im only close to 1k hits on a metin right now.

What would give me the best dmg upgrade? Im thinking about buying FullIS (the 25€ version, with sash full custome and pet) but seeing that those stats only give me %dmg, I need to increase my base dmg, right?

Looking forward to get some help :)

• First of all - low level content isnt that great. Ill suggest you to level up around lv 50-61 - since you can use the OP mounts (chocobo and dragor) which give 300 attack value when fully upgraded, you also will be able to increase your horse level.

Other than that - a good chunk of damage in low level gameplay mostly comes from a good weapon - P skills and item mall costumes and boosters. In my opinion you should aim getting these things first because they increase your dmg the most in a short time. After that you should aim for smaller things that add up over time like biologist quests, mystic/legendary rarity items with 5 mob/8avg and attack speed but since you are arahan warrior, you already have enough attack speed. You can also save some money to buy a minor legendary ruby with avg dmg and atack value. Other than that the last power spike u get is at lv 90 from the lv 30 horse quest which gives u 200 atack value i think and from S skills and that pretty much all, after this point the only way to increase your dmg is either by making better alchemy, get gear with better stats and 25% absorbotion sash

• First of all - low level content isnt that great. Ill suggest you to level up around lv 50-61 - since you can use the OP mounts (chocobo and dragor) which give 300 attack value when fully upgraded, you also will be able to increase your horse level.

Other than that - a good chunk of damage in low level gameplay mostly comes from a good weapon - P skills and item mall costumes and boosters. In my opinion you should aim getting these things first because they increase your dmg the most in a short time. After that you should aim for smaller things that add up over time like biologist quests, mystic/legendary rarity items with 5 mob/8avg and attack speed but since you are arahan warrior, you already have enough attack speed. You can also save some money to buy a minor legendary ruby with avg dmg and atack value. Other than that the last power spike u get is at lv 90 from the lv 30 horse quest which gives u 200 atack value i think and from S skills and that pretty much all, after this point the only way to increase your dmg is either by making better alchemy, get gear with better stats and 25% absorbotion sash

What will I do with lv 50? Horse quest, and then farm where? Which boosters should I look for specifically :) ?

• You can also join OX event to get chocobo/dragor from coffers. Keep using horse medals (1 horse medal =1h)on the mount so that it does not expire and you can use for long time. If you need any further help feel free to whisper in game.