Remove Global Chat?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Keep or Remove Global Chat? 48

1. Keep Global (28) 58%
    2. Remove Global (20) 42%

as nice as it might be to have the server looking so active with joint kingdom chats, i think this just doesn't fit the server after existing so long, especially with all the existing rivalries the chat is going to turn into a drama show all the time and any sense of peace is removed. also during events like nation war it's going to cut lines of communication

if the server was new i wouldn't mind this at all but as is, it was just updated and there's already people having issues and provoking/insulting

• i think they don't damage the competition on both kingdom. You have the Nation war Event. I see respect on both kingdom on neutral maps, if you want rivalry, fights or raids you can make a guild or public chat.

The most use for call is for SELL , TRADE and Question

Regards!

• The game's lore is all about the kingdoms working together against the impending doom of Metin stones. I was always an advocate of the two (then 3) kingdoms uniting towards a single goal. My dream has finally, in a way, come true! Congratz to the team for taking such a risk!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• Global chat is great, specially for selling/trading items or for new people.

Not really worth removing it but since there are enough flames in every pvp thats just 1 more way to flame each other.

As a suggestion for this , in case is possible i d say 1x " ! " for own kingdom as before and 2x " !! " for global chat.

thanks, gl

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Leave the Call chat Global, as it is now after this update. There will always be someone saying something you don't like, learn to ignore and move on.

Besides, in a few days you will get used with the new chat and will no longer be a problem following the lines.

• i like too first metod we have kingdoom chat also when need gobal use word ring thats best. ga shadowe removed gobal chat ring in maill only need back thats for sell items and stay we kingdoom chat ..players need tallk in kingdoom which out see other kingdoom

thanx

• Yes, also would be great If players would stop taking 'pvp' seriously and stop flaming because of those, and be friendly to each other. Since we have global chat now we can stop this rivalry between yellow and blue kingdom, lets be honest both yellow & blue can be ass####.

• i also think this will be a very good solution

• Such topics are always controversial.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages like everything in life

I think you should keep an eye on it first, and if the toxicity becomes increasingly unbearable, you can make it more familiar again and remove the global chat.

You are...

Loved <3

Inspiring <3<2

Beautiful<3

Worth it *_*<32
    santasanta:hi::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• It is funny you saying this, because you and your members are the one who actually flame and provoke about pvp stuffs. :O Something that makes me immensely pleased is that most players are using caps in call and It is quite nice as some players were so anti caps that they would even complain and report. Rip Guys:)

• It is funny you saying this, because you and your members are the one who actually flame and provoke about pvp stuffs. :O Something that makes me immensely pleased is that most players are using caps in call and It is quite nice as some players were so anti caps that they would even complain and report. Rip Guys:)

not sure if you are aware how toxic you are for the callchat and how many ppl complain about your shouts . if we provoke about pvp we do just to make it (pvp) happen . right now i was checking callchat and saw this

HowHigh

• not sure if you are aware how toxic you are for the callchat and how many ppl complain about your shouts . if we provoke about pvp we do just to make it (pvp) happen . right now i was checking callchat and saw this

Ah aahah well most players are capsing anyway just wait ^^ its pretty clear that you guys do not want to be friends with yellows, stop being @ss#### ^^ like shadow said. :) Pigs is blue and is my little sister, and pizza is my kingdom mate so they don't have any issues , you are just making those up:)

So, according to you, all those players using capslock are toxic? and mostly are from your kingdom you going block them all?.

A new guy from your kingdom was spamming call chat asking for help, while your guild mate hecthor was just flaming^^ maybe open your eyes or use your brains?

• Ah aahah well most players are capsing anyway just wait ^^ its pretty clear that you guys do not want to be friends with yellows, stop being @ss#### ^^ like shadow said. :) Pigs is blue and is my little sister, and pizza is my kingdom mate so they don't have any issues , you are just making those up:)

i believe you. caps arent allowed in callchat and you know it for good. u arent new player. im not an ass, if I kill people doesnt mean im being an ass incase you missunderstood this one. anyone can have a healthy conversation with me. so before pointing stuff at me or my guild, better check urself first. cya

HowHigh

• i believe you. caps arent allowed in callchat and you know it for good. u arent new player. im not an ass, if I kill people doesnt mean im being an ass incase you missunderstood this one. anyone can have a healthy conversation with me. so before pointing stuff at me or my guild, better check urself first. cya

I have many screenshots of you actually harrassing and bullying^^ you just come to town for no reason (not pvp) and start to provoke and flame, your whole guild actually.