moonstone in mall shop

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

• I hope that the vote of newly created acc are not taken into consideration

Sure it will be checked by superiors, newly created accounts by people who has never owned a forum account before and agree or by some who still want to vote and can't due to glitches or lack of English skills to do so, should still be taken in consideration imo.

• Anyway, if moonstone will be added in item mall, they must be added for MP, nor for TP. Moonstones with MP will be very nice for any player who wanna do pvp.

Not only that, it will reflect in an injection of the material into the game, not absurdly but making it possible in a bigger quantity of what there is now, scarcity and riches empowerment.
    It won’t also be lowering it’s value by a lot as some are worried as keeping the run still appealing and at same time not increasing odins prices at all.

• if mp its same no changs

How will be the same lmao?

Players couldn't buy with tp and it will be same as spirit blessing 80%, a rare and expensive item, much more expensive probably if staff add it to the mall.

Many times I searched for spirit blessing 80% for several days and not a single pm.

And you still need 2 moonstone cause upgrading it with one with 20% of chance is a waste, and still you'll only have 30%, how many items/stones+6 do you succceded with 30% in your metin life compared with 50/60%/etc?

• How will be the same lmao?

Players couldn't buy with tp and it will be same as spirit blessing 80%, a rare and expensive item, much more expensive probably if staff add it to the mall.

Many times I searched for spirit blessing 80% for several days and not a single pm.

And you still need 2 moonstone cause upgrading it with one with 20% of chance is a waste, and still you'll only have 30%, how many items/stones+6 do you succceded with 30% in your metin life compared with 50/60%/etc?

if mp u give armor +8 for any up thats which u???

• How will be the same lmao?

10%,20% and 30% rate of success for lvl 115 armours is ok, keep in mind u will have the best armour. It`s normal to fail more than lvl 70 armour, the single problem is with moonstones for the new players who wanna do pvp. I really wanna see many more pvp players and atm they cant be stronger with aqua armour or quilin shoes. I think is normal to spend ~ 100-150w for 1 armour, but as u can see u cant find moonstones in shops or if u find them u must pay 30-40w per each. This is the main problem, u have not chances to up your items cause u havent moonstones. There are many players with level between 100-115, maybe even 120 who havent 1 armour/oceanic shoes.