moonstone in mall shop

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • i like drop same rat in erbus and ochahoo bro thats good but shadowe say never erbus drop moonstone him owener 100% him things that and dont want add so we have one more way we have thats in market all game online have zero in 100 in market thats market must have and bro u can read this

rembers how meny hh att mi becus i have moon ??? [CHANGE] Ochao Run

you are special

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• bro, make urself stronger to join the ochao.

of coz, i am glad to see more new pvp guild and pvper in this game. but moonstone is not really a necessary to become a strong pvper in game. it optimizes your pvp but not neccessary.

if you dont even make any pvp item to join, i dont see any point that you need a moonstone.

Ochao is the funniest dungeon at the moment cos we can fight with other parties, not even blue and yellow. Enjoy the public dungeon that gm made for us, instead of paying for it.

of coz, i am glad to see more new pvp guild and pvper in this game. but moonstone is not really a necessary to become a strong pvper in game. it optimizes your pvp but not neccessary.

if you dont even make any pvp item to join, i dont see any point that you need a moonstone.

Ochao is the funniest dungeon at the moment cos we can fight with other parties, not even blue and yellow. Enjoy the public dungeon that gm made for us, instead of paying for it.

I think this issue is related to the yes or no vote.

We are not here for discussion or argument.

You can only click yes if you like the topic, and if you do not like it, you can click no.

I don't think what you just said applies correctly, but I respect it.

There is not any balance or whatsoever between the kingdoms, you could see for yourself in the last NWs, there was a time it was only 3 people inside to fight 15-20 blues. Plus if you guys are the strongest and the majority who do pvp in terms of numbers, who can fight a party made by 2 of the strongest guild together? I'm sorry to tell, but I can't, and I have pvp.

• just increase drop rate a little bit
    there is no need to put up items in mall,

That would also be good, but still, the majority of the people would still have to buy it instead of being able to farm it properly by what was already said in previous posts.

However, any kind of higher injection of the material into the server would be ok

• That would also be good, but still, the majority of the people would still have to buy it instead of being able to farm it properly by what was already said in previous posts.

However, any kind of higher injection of the material into the server would be ok

if they add it on item mall , its kinda same thing, everyone will 'buy' . still need to farm in order to get it xd

HowHigh

• if they add it on item mall , its kinda same thing, everyone will 'buy' . still need to farm in order to get it xd

Not so much, just like the ancient pearls, they are still sold at the market at a higher cost than mall. Just not enough materials happen to be available, but an item costing 10-15won it should be ok, but 35-50won? That's too much.

• That would also be good, but still, the majority of the people would still have to buy it instead of being able to farm it properly by what was already said in previous posts.

market price will make this item cheap
    now its rare
    kinda expensive
    its group dungeon ? make it drop for few people

• And then we are asking why PvP is unbalanced, it's because of that. It is in human nature to chose the easiest way, then most of players will play or move in the strongest kingdom or guild just to have a chance to make their items +9. That's why Nation War event is dead, raids almost dead and so on; Elgoria PvP players are 2x more or even 3x more than Asmodia PvP players. Some of us, including me, used to fight like this, against 2x more players, but it started to be boring and that's why we stopped to join. Honestly, i shouldn't care about Ochao, my items from this run are done, but i would like to see other players than Asians, HowHigh, ZeroGravity and Paradox growing up, this game is dominated by old PvP players since years; if someone new will want to start PvP, they would feel like swimming with the sharks, they will have no chance without being in one of these guilds.

If changing ochao is not an option, then i support adding the moonstone to the item mall (even though i don't like it).

• And then we are asking why PvP is unbalanced, it's because of that. It is in human nature to chose the easiest way, then most of players will play or move in the strongest kingdom or guild just to have a chance to make their items +9. That's why Nation War event is dead, raids almost dead and so on; Elgoria PvP players are 2x more or even 3x more than Asmodia PvP players. Some of us, including me, used to fight like this, against 2x more players, but it started to be boring and that's why we stopped to join. Honestly, i shouldn't care about Ochao, my items from this run are done, but i would like to see other players than Asians, HowHigh, ZeroGravity and Paradox growing up, this game is dominated by old PvP players since years; if someone new will want to start PvP, they would feel like swimming with the sharks, they will have no chance without being in one of these guilds.

If changing ochao is not an option, then i support adding the moonstone to the item mall (even though i don't like it).

you gotta BUILD your team in order to compete with the BEST , not wait until some X or Y appear in server. maybe u ll get the point . no offence

HowHigh

• It is not about me, i had enough PvP moments along years, i lost, i won, it does not matter, but i always did my best in any situation. Most of PvP players don’t have the courage to fight against 2x or 3x more enemies like we did in last months, then i’m not even close to feel ofended. All i want to say, we are not in a Stanford experiment, we shouldn't act like we (old players) are the cops and the new players are the prisoners, it is not fair. We dominated (same players) the PvP more than 5 years, there are only a few exceptions that have arisen. My advice is to put PvP competition aside for a while and give a chance to the new players.

• It is not about me, i had enough PvP moments along years, i lost, i win, it does not matter, but i always did my best in any situation. Most of PvP players don’t have the courage to fight against 2x or 3x more enemies like we did in last months, then i’m not even close to feel ofended. All i want to say, we are not in a Stanford experiment, we shouldn't act like we (old players) are the cops and the new players are the prisoners, it is not fair. We dominated (same players) the PvP more than 5 years, there are only a few exceptions that have arisen. My advice is to put PvP competition aside for a while and give a chance to the new players.

you missed my point and is clear by your current comment.

trust me, my guild never attack new/innocent people in Ochao Run , we even bodyguard them incase some cocky high levels join . same as we did with the one that started this thread. more than that, we take random people in our party and obviously theres chance for them to drop the moonstone too.

HowHigh

• It don’t looks like, there are over 20-25 players who want another solution to get moonstone just because the reality is different and 32 players who don’t want that just because they fight a lot in past to make their Ochao items; it’s already knew who voted for “no”. I am the one who made even helm +9 with moonstones and for me is not a problem to make it easier for the new players. Anyway, it’s normal to have different opinions because we are different people, this makes the world more interesting. I would stop here, i already said my opinion and i won’t bother anymore with useless comments. This change is exclusively the decision of the staff.

Regards,

BBazzy.

• If your guild will let make this run to new player, won't be a problem moonstone changes easy or not. Because I don't think new player can play this run meanwhile you join 6 run everyday with full party :D

sorry but couldnt really understand this one.

HowHigh