moonstone in mall shop

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • What is the point to put moonstone to mall shop? It is the last way which block mallers to buy all and make eq in 2 days. It would be same if GMs add armours+9 to mall shop. If moonstones were added to mall shop it will provide that they will have constant price which will depends from price of the TP in the game.

1.png

Hey there.

Nobody can buy "all and make eq in 2 days".

I, myself, have spent over 400won so far to make an item work and it's nowhere near. I counted one time 25won to make it back to +8 from +6 and another 33won the next time, this is the highest record of wons it took me just +6-+8 as

you need tons of mithrils and other stuffs rather than just ancient pearls and moonstones. I've lost the track by now, and I'm stuck in this for very long already as it doesn't seem to be having any end any soon, as there is not enough resources and it's not the only item I'm in need to get done.

The ancient clams do not give you ancient pearls as much, and even tho they can be bought in mall, they are sold at a higher price in the market vs Odins cost and with so many players farming them lately, there are not as many in the market all the time anyway, I'd say less than 5/6 a time, same with mithrils who go with the wind.

Now, you could say, there is blacksmith's diamonds, yes, there are, and I have used them from +8 to +9 a few times, both with and without extra moonstone.

Lately I decided, ok, let's try with master compasses, it fails, a lot as well, so more extra money as referred above. I'm a single player, openly speaking about the issue, but there are tons more who need this material, it's not like you're buying the item already made as it requires focus and determination to make it work at your taste.

Bro u just want moons in item mall cause you are too noob to do the run?

Now, going together inside a run with a full party of 8 people, you're splitting it to all the members of the party, and it has a 5% drop rate. With so many fails, and so many people to split it with, making the run when you win it only, as the only source of moonstone reward, with such a low rate drop, it's frustrating and very demotivating.

Is this game supposed to be easy? Not at all, it's supposed to make you grind, but should there be any chances available to do so? Perhaps and maybe there are, but I can't keep affording to buy moonstones at the price of 50won each, knowing how much it fails and also, when you go inside with someone you can't split the moonstone for x members the party had, instead split it's value.

As for anybody being a noob to do the run I believe you're missing the point of the facts stated, but well, it is a pvp based run, right, I can do pvp but I can't win a full party and you can not force you entrance in already made and established parties, that's just under anyone's good heart and will.

Having this item available in the server at a different way, either it being TP, MP or any other way it's a most valuable thing, because the armors are not end game and so is not the already stated shoes people have that they just want to make +9 to add rarity, I believe mythic DSS is.

I have no idea what's about to come in the next months, but there are more items already known and maybe will be implemented in here. But classes of new DSS? Not so much.

thank you

• Hello, guys!

I am the one of oldest players around and i want to say my opinion about "moonstone".

First of all, this is a pure objective opinion, i have all PvP ochao items done, my friends also have them done, i wanted to notice just in case you will have in mind that it's my own interest.

At this moment, there are 4 strong guilds in game: Asians, HowHigh, ZeroGravity and Paradox. Almost all PvP players from these guilds have, at least, one PvP ochao set done, then some of them doing this run only for profit nowadays. "New players", who will want to make PvP, have two options:

- Join in one of these guilds;

- Buy moonstone from market for crazy prices (25-50 wons each piece).

In my eyes, this is very unmotivating for some neutral players, not all players like to play in a big guild and they prefer to spend their time in a small community. We live in 21th century, then we should believe in equal rights, but at this moment some players "have no rights" in ochao run. Honestly, i would like to see other PvP players, other PvP guilds, we just look at the same picture for years, in the end it will be boring.

Anyway, i have also some sugestions:

- Moonstone in item mall it's not a good idea, just because this will be too easy;

- Make ochao run like erebus run: You will need a key to enter there and you will have a certain cooldown between runs (more than 2 hours anyway, considering it will be an individual run after changes; 4-5 hours hours will be fine);

- Put 4 channels in Enchanted Forest, but raise Ochao Guardian spawn time (4-5 hours) and metins spawn time (15-20 minutes).

I repeat, this is my own opinion about the situation, i hope no one will feel offended.

Regards,

BBazzy

• It's not about easy or difficult

Look at the market we only have 1 moon stone at a crazy price

We also have to look at the gear's success rate to +9

I'm one of the people who did all the gear related to moonstone

This suggestion is only for people who cannot obtain Moonstone

Also, I bought moonstone for 50 won twice, and with 35won 2 times a lot i bought ,and the equipment didn't succeed.

If Moonstone is in this item store, it doesn't mean it will succeed 100%. There is also a very high failure rate

It's like a purple and yellow pearl in an item store, suppose it's not there, and it'll also be difficult

I respect your opinion and point of view.

all the respect.

• The run can only work as intended if there is one channel. It is not possible to invade if done on different channels, at least without altering the code by a lot.

There is no way to stop PvP in Ochao? This run created a lot of problems between players, PvP problems became personal problems and as i said, it will be a good way to give a chance to the players who are not in a strong guild.

I also support the people who can't get moonstone, but there should be more possibilities to get moonstone than item mall.

There is no way to stop PvP in Ochao? This run created a lot of problems between players, PvP problems became personal problems and as i said, it will be a good way to give a chance to the players who are not in a strong guild.

Players were jerks to each other long before ochao came.

• Players were jerks to each other long before ochao came.

The difference is nothing stopped them to improve themself in PvP since there was 4 CHs to farm and individual runs (before ochao PvP items), and as i said before you can't do ochao if you are not in a strong guild, then for some players ochao is impossible.

• The run can only work as intended if there is one channel. It is not possible to invade if done on different channels, at least without altering the code by a lot.

to avoid wasting time having to redo the ochao programming, why better not to add the stone in other run? It could be in the new run that comes "zodiac" or else in a run that we already have today and that is not so easy to do "meley".

Because if u add it in mall store, it can fuck the price of the odins and it wont be helpful for new people and the current customers

is not possible to create a new enchanted forest (like red forest got) and add 4chs without the En-Tai Guardian?

• I belive the last post from this thread answers almost all questions:

[CHANGE]Moonstone

Well, I also believe that’s a months old thread and if there is an open and new one thread resqueting opinions, nobody should speak from Shadow as we are in constant change.

If you have a new opinion over the matter, please state it or just simply vote. An individual grow by new experiences and co relationships, if you only remain in the past you won’t learn anything and just be stuck in time.

• i like drop same rat in erbus and ochahoo bro thats good but shadowe say never erbus drop moonstone him owener 100% him things that and dont want add so we have one more way we have thats in market all game online have zero in 100 in market thats market must have and bro u can read this

rembers how meny hh att mi becus i have moon ??? [CHANGE] Ochao Run