moonstone in mall shop

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Moonstone in mall shop 86

1. yes (42) 49%
    2. no (44) 51%

Hello all !

I want to talk today about moonstone. We all see that moonstone is not available in the market. Sometimes we see it in the market but at a very exaggerated price.

The rate of dropping Moonstone from the Jotun is 5%, I think it is a very low percentage, in addition to the success rate of developing the equipment to +9.

I think everyone needs a moonstone.

I suggest adding Moonstone in the Item Shop, with 50k TEC low or more will be not bad.

Ty all.

And i hope Shadow will read this.

• This was a much debated subject for a very long time now, I agree with the item being added to the mall, either under TP or MP categories.

Just like ancient pearls, which are at a very more disposability we always found it hard to obtain ancient pearls from it, just so there is the chance for the upgradings to happen they can also be obtained by the mall itself.

I have been lucky towards upgrading, but also very unlucky and once moonstones/pearls run out from the market, to improve it's % of upgrading, we need to add the double of requirements, which makes it even more hard to upgrade certain items.

Nowadays people are upgrading Fire Shoes and Oceanic Shoes in DT, the % of upgrading it's still very low, but some can get away with it, just like some make an item with 1/2moonstones and others use 10x the required item to make it +9 and still can't make it.

As for the moonstone being some kind of trophy out of a pvp run, which ochao is, it still is an item everyone needs. Being a 5% drop rate material that can only be dropped by a group who conquer the run for them via pvp, and with IP blocked, it won't decrease it's value, and as mentioned above it does not work as for example, the golden bean which grants 100% success of upgrading.

I believe it would benefit all parties, and I vote +1 for it to happen but I also know everyone is entitled to their opinion, which I respect. I'm just letting myself being heard, good luck everyone.

• MoonStone for MP is the only acceptable solution. Under no circumstances for TP because high lv players are very good at making gold, they will buy all the odins and next time the price will go through the roof. There is no sense to punish low lv players for something only high lv players need.

• beeter we have both ,maill and 4chanels ochahoo /we can have moon drop in erbus too thats boos miss drop moon Stone also we need metins 120 115 110 in enchant forest too u can cheks 100+players in web first page how meny 110 120 100 lvl players and how meny metin in 5min for thats if spalet all players thats lvl eath player can berek only 1 metin in 3h :))

but sg teams so nice worked thats update sash super skills rar changers and meybe 120 maps soon all nice worke Spishal thanx for thats

• What is the point to put moonstone to mall shop? It is the last way which block mallers to buy all and make eq in 2 days. It would be same if GMs add armours+9 to mall shop. If moonstones were added to mall shop it will provide that they will have constant price which will depends from price of the TP in the game.

1.png

• What is the point to put moonstone to mall shop? It is the last way which block mallers to buy all and make eq in 2 days. It would be same if GMs add armours+9 to mall shop. If moonstones were added to mall shop it will provide that they will have constant price which will depends from price of the TP in the game.

1.png

I think it would be good if moonstone was available in the market.

If with TEC or MP.

Also, do not forget the success rate to +9 with extra of 30% if u used master compass.

without extra will be 20% too with master.

so if the moon in mall will be good too - if like u said black mallers bought moon from mall - There is also a failure rate, and it is possible that he may lose his money as well.

The important thing is that we want moonstone to be available in the market.

• ye lets make one of the Rarest items a itemshop/mall item, if we are at it add perfect mythic dss for 100k tp as well ? so you play for 3 days buy 1kkk tp and just get insta gear+9...

uh what about perfect lvl 75 weapons with 60 avg 12 str/int/dex 20 devil 10crit for 200k tp ? :dash:

• ye lets make one of the Rarest items a itemshop/mall item, if we are at it add perfect mythic dss for 100k tp as well ? so you play for 3 days buy 1kkk tp and just get insta gear+9...

uh what about perfect lvl 75 weapons with 60 avg 12 str/int/dex 20 devil 10crit for 200k tp ? :dash:

so bro if this faill u not buy +9 item?

Bro !

U r not buying iteam+9 - u r buying material - it may succeed or fail.

And yes - it's simple like - purple pearl or yellow pearl.

• lars u should be in favour of this cuz u cant make ochao solo lol
    u dont have pvp for protect urself and make the run, be smart lars

funny i don't die from 3 groups like you do lmao
    ah yes thats why you go only inside when mostly no Hh is online :D
    and your excuse is time difference hahaha such a sad joke
    so next time shut the f up scammer boi <3

oh and next time don't ask for king heal all 10 seconds with your self claimed godlike pvp gear....

so be smart and shut the f up, thanks

• shadow just say it dont be a flamer and u just did ... ban incoming, bb bro i will miss u in game :D