Take some time to read, please.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Omg true all guildless also me xd I thought u guys were trolling

• [GA]Elspeth

We are aware of the problem and will take care of it, thanks.

• GoldSteal

On Map1 Guilds are deleted. On other Maps Guild are normal

• Puhi

Nevermind sorry, guild problems solved when I relog 10times xD

• Puhi

Am I the only one , who's guild has been totally annihilated?

• DonALmo

i thought my internet shit xD

• severina

same problems

• skuss

nope:D

• Nick21

am I the only one who cant log in? D:

• Ghazal

when will be dm?

• [GA]Elspeth

Mostly to prevent people from spamming TP Rings left and right

• GodOfPaint

hmm maybe because you need to invest money to make a automated system for it ?

• Degmond

How is making it automatic related to increasing the price? Am curious :/

• EmyEmy

I am not overreacting but u were the one who kept on spamming, to accept your tps!

• Gilgamesh

Stop Overreacting Emy theyr not online in the game even 10h a day

• EmyEmy

But they cant work 25/8

• Gilgamesh

let them do their work if theyr gm's no ?

• EmyEmy

If i was a gm i would never accept your tp

• Gilgamesh

ok thanks for answering now maybe accept them ?

• [GA]Elspeth

people spamming TP Requests and i honestly doubt a lot of people would like that

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • It's sad to see that SG players have to face consequences for suggesting necessary changes. I am very sorry for you guys. :D The drop rate formula update was the best update in the last 6 months, the problem is that Shadow does not see it as his job to regulate the market. Obviously, more items are being dropped since the patch than before, but that can be adjusted, right? The old drop formula was complete garbage, why is it our fault for suggesting a change?

so you say it's necessary and yet you complain about the effects of the update? Try to use your head when you complain about such things.

You can't drop more stuff and maintain the same high prices, of course prices will drop, of course item sales will become more competitive, aside for some UI tweakings in the shop search, the system works perfectly fine

• It's sad to see that SG players have to face consequences for suggesting necessary changes. I am very sorry for you guys. :D The drop rate formula update was the best update in the last 6 months, the problem is that Shadow does not see it as his job to regulate the market. Obviously, more items are being dropped since the patch than before, but that can be adjusted, right? The old drop formula was complete garbage, why is it our fault for suggesting a change?

Because apparently you don't understand that if you drop more, your items are worth less. And no I repeat it is not my job to regulate your drops values. If you are too stubborn to farm the same items every day and expect that it keeps the same value forever, then i am out of words :)

But to be honest there is no point on trying to put some sense into your head, as a hater and a banned player you are not here to improve anything, just to waste your time and ours and just flame people. Nothing new since you used to that even when you played here. So you are out for good now.

• The rest of your post is complete nonsense, no idea what you are trying to say.

I don't care about SG at all, I just find it funny how some here still defend the team. More entertaining than Metin2 itself.

You do not 'care' about sg at all but still on sg forum and actually bothering to write, It is funny and clearly means your posts are senseless. We still defend server, because It is a server where we play and enjoy^^.

• The old drop formula was complete garbage, why is it our fault for suggesting a change?

Btw, nobody is blaming anybody about the change, the only blame here is being put on people who expect the market to be fixed when there's nothing wrong with it, being put on people who expect to sell things for the same price as they were before the update.

• Post by AirForce47 ().

This post was deleted by Elspeth ().
  • Post by EmyEmy ().

• Post by AirForce47 ().