bug or feature ?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Omg true all guildless also me xd I thought u guys were trolling

• [GA]Elspeth

We are aware of the problem and will take care of it, thanks.

• GoldSteal

On Map1 Guilds are deleted. On other Maps Guild are normal

• Puhi

Nevermind sorry, guild problems solved when I relog 10times xD

• Puhi

Am I the only one , who's guild has been totally annihilated?

• DonALmo

i thought my internet shit xD

• severina

same problems

• skuss

nope:D

• Nick21

am I the only one who cant log in? D:

• Ghazal

when will be dm?

• [GA]Elspeth

Mostly to prevent people from spamming TP Rings left and right

• GodOfPaint

hmm maybe because you need to invest money to make a automated system for it ?

• Degmond

How is making it automatic related to increasing the price? Am curious :/

• EmyEmy

I am not overreacting but u were the one who kept on spamming, to accept your tps!

• Gilgamesh

Stop Overreacting Emy theyr not online in the game even 10h a day

• EmyEmy

But they cant work 25/8

• Gilgamesh

let them do their work if theyr gm's no ?

• EmyEmy

If i was a gm i would never accept your tp

• Gilgamesh

ok thanks for answering now maybe accept them ?

• [GA]Elspeth

people spamming TP Requests and i honestly doubt a lot of people would like that

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

• can someone relate?
    is it again the ipv4 problem ? Because i only experience it on sg

its easier to quit sg and play somewher eelse, to fix this sh.t by players

one day im back when sgteam fix it

shadow favorite quote: play somewhere else if you dont like ( before he comment here )

answer: im doing it.

• It is not the ipv6 problem and is easy to tell since there is no freezing involved. It could be a problem related to the sash costume thou we are not sure yet.

its easier to quit sg and play somewher eelse, to fix this sh.t by players

one day im back when sgteam fix it

And yet you waste your sunday time to post on the forum of the server where you quit :dead:

One time I reported a bug I was told this : "We are not responsible if the game doesn't work as it is supposed to." GG

Care to show the evidences of this false claim? Your only report was that a boss, which you stuck inside the wall didn't drop you anything, and we told you to not stuck boss inside walls because most of the times they don't drop.

• Care to show the evidences of this false claim? Your only report was that a boss, which you stuck inside the wall didn't drop you anything, and we told you to not stuck boss inside walls because most of the times they don't drop.

"We do not punish you for doing it, but we are also not responsable if

the game doesn't behave as it should when you are inside walls."

False claim? How is it a false claim when I literally said it in the mail to the support, that the boss himself pushed me into the wall and I had no choice but to finish him off there. I couldn't get out. The game sucks and is full of bugs which we suffer from, and the one time I tried to use support I was told that you guys are "not responsible". Is it my fault that the game is broken now?

No wonder people are leaving.

• Yes it is a false claim, that was your answer.

You were not pushed. What do you think that we do not know what you players do inside runs? You tried to exploit it by stucking into the wall and the boss screwed you over. I call it karmic justice.

• I'm having an issue as well, it is 3rd time that is happening. I get dc on teleport (this time was from erebus to hell) and I cannot connect Vyenna into the game. It appears the loading screen and insta dc. Now, i have made a ticket about it and i was told not to log in for 10 mins as this will empty the player.cache and solve it on its own. Well, this is not much of a help.

• I'm having an issue as well, it is 3rd time that is happening. I get dc on teleport (this time was from erebus to hell) and I cannot connect Vyenna into the game. It appears the loading screen and insta dc. Now, i have made a ticket about it and i was told not to log in for 10 mins as this will empty the player.cache and solve it on its own. Well, this is not much of a help.

I had this too, but I did not send ticket as it was fine after. Try to login and choose another character in the same account, log the char then change to vyenna.

• (...)

Am și eu o problemă, este a treia oară când se întâmplă. Primesc dc pe teleport (de data aceasta a fost de la erebus la iad) și nu pot conecta Vyenna la joc. Apare ecranul de încărcare și insta dc. Acum, am făcut un bilet despre asta și mi s-a spus să nu mă conectez timp de 10 minute, deoarece acest lucru va goli player.cache și îl va rezolva singur. Ei bine, acest lucru nu este de mare ajutor.

Code
    1. I have this problem too ...
  • https://postimg.cc/1VDx7g8n

Cleared the room, got to the boss to take him and he got me stuck into the wall. Whatever, I'm not playing anymore. Doesn't matter anymore.

You went near the throne to stuck him there, even if you have the whole room for it. This screen also shows your guildmate telling you that there is no way it doesn't drop anything, of course you forgot to mention you were trying to exploit it. Then stop using the forum too, it gives the wrong impression that you are still playing or caring.

As for the thread, I am currently working on a fix, it has the priority.

• not wasting time, a few seconds to watch in forum and see if its solved, its not wasted time on a sunday, i anyways dont have better things to do on a sunday :D