[CHANGE] Crafting poly

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• EmyEmy

high lvls do not farm mats, they buy from market when they want something, materials farm is for low lvls

• [GA]Shadow

I close threads when they go off topic and when the answer is given

• Etherial

+ the damage reduction from the new formula is insane. I used to do runs all day. Now I can't do anything.

• Etherial

You want people to farm mats, but let's face ut. Most poly are useless cz of their bad animations. Only few are okay and they are hella expensive

• Etherial

Why do you close every thread related to the poly update?

• PalitaGoblin

xd

• EmyEmy

shut up wild dog

• PalitaGoblin

i liked the update but think some polies are way too expensive for what they offer(especially hate spike) and the damage was lowered more than what it should have been

• EmyEmy

omg let me write before closing thread!

• j0Hn

that

• j0Hn

what is thaht...other mentenance ?

• Gherasim Ionut

mda...

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• EmyEmy

Luxu rat

• EmyEmy

Luxuria on?

• Glutamine

When are we going to receive the rewards from xmas events (puzzles, photos letters etc)?

• EmyEmy

LOL :D

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • As many players already complained, i find the poly update quite bad for several reasons:

1) poly marbles were removed from mob drops - completely unnecessary, many of the new players based on farming poly, market was good and everyone got benefits from this

2) the crafting recipe is aberrant, with completely random numbers and materials

As an example, some poly require 320kk to craft which sounds ridiculous considering its purpose and the current drops inside dungeons.

The problem is that pretty much every single poly requires excessive amount of materials, expensive and rare ones which makes them unsuitable in this game.

A demon spearman for example costs around 70kk to craft while a flame key costs 50kk, this makes no sense at all.

Before update was 10-15kk which is the right price for a good poly and also good for the market.

My suggestion for 1) is to reintroduce poly as mob drops as they were, players should be free to farm them the way they want. As it is now, this specific update feature is harmful to the new players who used to farm poly and also to the players which buy them.

This has to be changed otherwise i predict that in the best situation players will focus on 2 or 3 crafted poly marbles making the rest completely useless to even consider and in the worst situation most of the new players will be discouraged to play on this server for obvious reasons.

For 2), i strongly believe poly recipes should be reconsidered and changed to be suitable for the game.

I am waiting for feedback from both staff and players.

• totally ı aggree this opinion and really well done explanation for everyone such a crap and useless update never seen Ga or Gm's trying to not lose and protect new starters but this is the not way lol balance the game cuz you are losing high lvl players i am lvl 115 got really nothing to do left what about for me lol in game? nothing. as Nature2 already mentioned flame key 55kk and i pay for poly 70kk wtf really stop making joke with people. Make please OACHO in all ch's also high lvl pvm players can farm and back to the game or make something really which make sense the game balance were so nice were difficult but thats what makes it valueble but like that it gonna be aimless for high lvl players. sorry for my language maybe was a bit dirty but cant bear it with other way.