War God Blessing Scroll.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hi, I have a question about the War God Blessing Scroll. Is it possible to make it more useful? It gives you 100% chance of upgrading from +0 to +3 but already the chances of upgrading of all the items from 0 to 3 are 100-70%, where 70% is for the endgame pvp ones like swords/accessories/shoes/80+ level armours. Those items don't even require upgrade materials on the 0-3 level in the first place (exceptions are 115 armours, fire and oceanic shoes), so using the scrolls to avoid wasting mats isn't a thing as well. It may be a decent idea to alter its function someway or add an option to use it as a mean to make a better scroll (War God bless scroll + something = Better scroll). If you think its function is good just forget about the case, but other opinions and suggestions are more than welcome.

• they're for items that have a 90% success chance at +0

you know, the ones that go back to +9 when they fail like quilins -> phoenix

Quillins from +0 to 1 still have 100% success of upgrade. You're right about the items that go to +9 if you fail the upgrading to +1 but even in that case, there are only 4 of those items that have 90% success chance on 0-1 threshold and can revert to previous weapon/armour. So it still doesn't make the case any better.

It's actually for +0 to +4

You're right it is to +4 mb, but still this doesn't change anything, because almost every item does not require upgrde materials on 0-4 threshold besides gold (except those few endgame items that I've mentioned in the original post). So using normal blessing scroll with already high chance of upgrade is more gold efficient and for 90% of those items.

And I think it's getting too easy almost. We can make an item from +0 to+6 with 100% scrolls. That's more than enough.

Ok, but what does this statement have to do with anything? The idea of this suggestion was to make War god bless scroll more useful, either by altering its function or by giving it and us more option to acutally use it.

Ok, but what does this statement have to do with anything? The idea of this suggestion was to make War god bless scroll more useful, either by altering its function or by giving it and us more option to acutally use it.

It's supposed to be used for higher level items. If you try to upgrade 100lvl helmets, fire/oceanic shoes, high lvl armours etc, you will definitely benefit from using them. For example - 100lvl helm to +4 has 60% success rate. And the items needed for the upgrade are worth around 15-20kk. Just for +4.

There are things in the game that are used occasionally or even very rarely. And I think that's ok. But that's just my opinion.