Polymarble Update questions

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • So here is the deal, the team says the poly were removed from drops, where they ALL removed or just the ones that are able to be purchased from the beast master?

I have atm alot of BRUTAL demon spearman with me that i dropped, and they are not showing any bonus, where these ones changed also?

last question, the new bonus affect the atk speed of the mobs and animations? im asking cause at high level we all chose the poly's mainly based on the atk speed and animations, if nothing changed then the new bonus they show are just extras that open alot of difrent chances to pick a poly acording to the run, and not just Spiders/Minion/Spearman

• I don't know what is really the issue, same damage before and after update, new polies are good.

It seems only ninja's damage got nerfed. After we tested on 4 different ninjas with multiple variations of poly marbles, they all lost almost like 40% of their damage.

While a test on warrior/sura shows that damage is still the same. In fact they do more damage than sins now.

Which class did you try?

• Etherial

I am a warrior and before the update I was hitting 13k on hell run boss. Now I hit 8k with the same poly as before.

About the new poly system - honestly, most of them are totally useless. The damage of them is fine but they hit way too slow to be used. Maybe can be used for weak bosses like Blue death, but not for hell/nemere etc.

• It seems only ninja's damage got nerfed. After we tested on 4 different ninjas with multiple variations of poly marbles, they all lost almost like 40% of their damage.

While a test on warrior/sura shows that damage is still the same. In fact they do more damage than sins now.

Which class did you try?

Warrior, I did all runs and same dmg