[Feature] Party skill for the group leader

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hi everyone,

I would like to suggest you a new feature that I've seen on other servers and which I think is a good thing to have. For the time and efforts you need to invest in Leadership to get it to P, the leader doesn't actually get anything, no passive bonus or party bonus. I would like to suggest after u get P at leadership, the leader should be able to give himself one of the bonuses (like atack value, buff duration etc).

Tell me what u think, cheers!

• That would kind of get rid of the whole purpose.

In no Game i've ever played, does Leadership benefit the Leader itself.

If you are a leader, that means you're good at leading OTHER people, thus benefitting them, which vice versa, benefits you since they help you.

I'm personally not really a fan of that idea to be honest.

There's enough you can do to boost yourself, why not help others for once?

• It is not a bad idea, but If you can give buff to others why not you also to be stronger and lead better. Well anyway P Leadership is not that great, it needs to be boosted for the amount of books that are needed to make Leadership p.

• "There's enough you can do to boost yourself, why not help others for once?". I really don't like this sentence. Which part from what I suggested stops you from leading others or helping others ? Real life principles don't really apply to video games all the time. How many players got P at leadership on their mages, just so they can buff themselves - is it already abused for individual purposes. Also people already solo every piece of this game, you don't even need a group and in RARE cases where it happens it will make the experience more enjoyable. But again, it is just a suggestion you dont have to accept it, but as I can see many people agree with me. Have a nice evening!

• What you suggest is a self buff, do you really expect some player to disagree with you?

The difference with how they use leadership now and how they will use with this suggestion, is that now they need the leader to be online and close to the other members to make the buffs active, while with your suggestion, you can pretty much skip the online part and be alone with an offline group, cause the only member that needs to be online to provide the buffs, is yourself.

This reason alone is a no no for me.

• What you suggest is a self buff, do you really expect some player to disagree with you?

The difference with how they use leadership now and how they will use with this suggestion, is that now they need the leader to be online and close to the other members to make the buffs active, while with your suggestion, you can pretty much skip the online part and be alone with an offline group, cause the only member that needs to be online to provide the buffs, is yourself.

This reason alone is a no no for me.

Or if it's possible make it work only when party is full online.

I like the idea.