Advice on how not to lower prices and kill trade

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • In my opinion not everyone knows how to buy or sell, the market is perfect as it is and changes daily as the players want, the search is perfect, I would still like to be able to spend time searching through stores to find surprising offers. I would suggest that the search module show me where the store is and go explore the store without displaying the price. I do not agree to display the articles of the kingdom of which I am not part.

• Suggest to have timed changers instead, they disappear after X days so that you cannot hoard them forever and price stays stable. But of course none of you is going to suggest this :lol:

Wouldn't that be even worse? People will want to sell even faster.

A longer metin respawn and less metins would be better.

One of the last update (the drop formula) made this problem even worse, so it should be balanced again since right now we have all components which increase this problem:

-Shop search

-Drop formula

-Metin spawn time

-Metin spawn quantity

Changes in the last two things.

• They should stop with the undercutting and sell at normal price or higher and wait for them to get sold, especially changers when you roll items you will not need X 1 but many to get what you want, at times players use over 1k changers and they do buy them, just a matter of being patient.

One thing maybe can be done, remove crafting of changers from NPC Master and reduce the % of changer drop from metins (not reduce the quantity of metin spawns).

• its easy !! u open level up, add new weps, armours, accs, and so on change the drops from metins and add totally new upgrade items like u have lets say the mithril, agate etc... u dont let people concentrate on changers only. also lower the drop rate of everything in game.

example: New Wep in the game at +6 you need Master Demon keepsake(u make with 50-100 demon keepsakes)..

• its easy !! u open level up, add new weps, armours, accs, and so on change the drops from metins and add totally new upgrade items like u have lets say the mithril, agate etc... u dont let people concentrate on changers only. also lower the drop rate of everything in game.

example: New Wep in the game at +6 you need Master Demon keepsake(u make with 50-100 demon keepsakes)..

yes and then rename game

• They want to sell the materials they want to sell at a high price, but when they want to buy, they want it to be low.Because later complaints are made about why these prices are too high.