small but helpful ideas

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • - when you pickup with groupmembers , picked up items AUTOSTACK, i have like full inventory of thief gloves and exp rings...

- prices should save, for example i put red changer in shop for 5kk, the next red changer should suggest automaticly 5kk

- destacking items, if i destack for example soulstones 200 stack into 10x stacks, it should save the 10x stacks, or a possiblity to make a destack options with different variations

-shopsearch <-- if i look for orc tooth no +, it should show only orc tooth no +, and not orc tooth + as first, because its cheaper on market... only the item you really look for, should be shown.

- remove the ultra slow entry text on npc at the gate to spider dungeon 2 from 1 or make it faster

- return scrolls autostack when you safe position

- language ring like thief glove in corner left ( for more tec point price , or completly full free... )

• +1 though I didn't get what you mean in the third one.

if i unstack for example 15x thief gloves from my stack of 200x thief glove or 100x or whatever

then the next time i press the keys to unstack again some thief gloves, it automaticly make the number i did last time, or another option to unstack 200x thief gloves in 10x 20, etc...

i forgot : selling items to npc by clicking each by each.. need a faster way,, ( books, stones etc, make a hot key strg + x , or something else, its very annoying like this 2009 style )

- changing prices of item in shop, without have to put out and in again.

• Then +1

As for the other 2 suggestions:

-There is a "faster way", maybe you don't know. Click on sell in a npc, then click on the item you want to sell and instead of click on "Yes" with the mouse, use the key "Enter".

-+1, with right click of mouse for example to open the window with the price to change it.

• I would also suggest making purple necklace/bracelet boxes (those obtainted from hl/hl2) stackable.
    babapve , could you update ur initial post to include all the other suggestions so it will be easier for Shadow / any other staff member to read ?

• For the first idea, you actually have a button that can rearrange the items and autostack(I added a screenshot).
    And...

-shopsearch <-- if i look for orc tooth no +, it should show only orc tooth no +, and not orc tooth + as first, because its cheaper on market... only the item you really look for, should be shown

I don't think that it's that necessary. I mean, you can scroll a little and the items remains arranged, just look for the + or not. But if they change it, it will also be a problem when you are looking for items that are plusable(armors, swords, wthatever). I don't know how it will work if you wanna find an armor that have a bonus that you want but doesn't matter + how much it is(if you write just the name of the armor without + how much, it shows a list of that item from +0 to +9 ).
    Nice ideas btw.

• For the first idea, you actually have a button that can rearrange the items and autostack(I added a screenshot).
    And...

I don't think that it's that necessary. I mean, you can scroll a little and the items remains arranged, just look for the + or not. But if they change it, it will also be a problem when you are looking for items that are plusable(armors, swords, wthatever). I don't know how it will work if you wanna find an armor that have a bonus that you want but doesn't matter + how much it is(if you write just the name of the armor without + how much, it shows a list of that item from +0 to +9 ).
    Nice ideas btw.

hello, the screenshot is actual useless for me, since i meant the regular inventory. and not the extra with U, but i appreciate your help

anyways, if anyone from team read this, all i wrote above are features most other servers have since years! its quality changing, so pls bring it here too, it make the game more playfull and enjoyable