DISCUSSION ABOUT THE FUTURE S SKILLS

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Plz dont close my thread! Discussion still open

• EmyEmy

Anyone in yellow start some drama, call chat is dead!

• EmyEmy

Suggestions

• [GA]Elspeth

Write a properly detailed Suggestion in the Suggestion Forum section, LozilkSG. The Shoutbox isn't a good place to discuss such stuff :P

• LozilkSG

+ Every chest/run would get an stabil value

• LozilkSG

I would appreciate a Dungeon system within the Dungeon Difficulty is set by the Amount of Player and the Difficulty Choosen Normal/Hard/mythic at the End every Participant gets a chest you would never have problems again to find people for runs

• EmyEmy

Aos Noob

• EmyEmy

whats after grizzly bear?

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• mynamejeff

How long does the reboot last?

• EmyEmy

:crazy: :dash: :hi:

• EmyEmy

shut up

• PalitaGoblin

You cant ban me for that! I will spam harder

• EmyEmy

why this guy is not perm banned?

• EmyEmy

please ban this guy PalitaGoblin he spammed my wall

• PalitaGoblin

Good morning, have a good breakfast everyone

• iPhone5

[VIDEO] ASIAN vs HOWHIGH 08.11.2020

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • As per Shadow 's suggestions, I'm opening this thread for suggestions for the upcoming S skills.

Their plan atm is to have 2 skills/6 of each class have an extra effect and I guess the other 6 will just have higher stats.

Feel free to come up with ideas.

These are the current ideas posted by Shadow in another thread:

1. Warriors

Berserk: Remove the suffered damage penalty

Aura of Sword: Increase pierce damage (not decided)

Taichi: Either a small chance to nullify skill damage or Second chance (when HP reach zero avoid death and recover X HP) - (not decided)

Penetration: Higher chance to get a critical hit (not decided)

2) Assassins

Stealth: Can be used while moving

Swiftness: Either damage boost or chance to block (not decided)

3) Suras

Dark Flame: Chance to set enemies on fire (not decided)

Dark Orb: Chance to ignore a % of enemy magic resistance

4) Mages

Enchant damage: Critical damage up (if 10% critical damage will be 2.2x the damage instead of 2x). Not decided if this effect should be mage exclusive or not

Dragon Blessing: Critical defense up (if 10% critical damage will be 1.8x the damage instead of 2x). Not decided if this effect should be mage exclusive or not

Dance with Wind: Either damage boost or chance to block (not decided)

Please try to keep it as neatly formated as possibly for readability.

Thanks

• Hello! These are my ideas about skills:

Sura blade:

• Dark shield: incease max HP by 5-10%;
    • Rupture: chance to stun the enemy.

Sura BM:

• Ritual of doom: chance to set enemies on fire (i like the idea);
    • Dark orb: chance to ignore a % of enemy magic res (i like the idea).

Dragon Mage:

• Enchant damage: increase magical attack value by ...... (self buff);
    • Inferno: chance to stun the enemy.

Healer Mage:

• Dance with wind: increase magical attack value by ..... (self buff);
    • Thunder bolt: higher chance to get a critical hit.

Assassin (blade-fight):

• Stealth: For a few seconds you can use skills without losing the effect (max 3 skills);
    • Spinning dagger: chance to slow the enemy.

Assassin (archer):

• Swiftness: increase skills boost by %;
    • Flame arrow: higher chance to get a critical hit.

Body Warrior:

• Aura of sword: increase chance to pierce hit;
    • Whirlwind: higher chance to get a critical hit.

Mental Warrior:

• Taichi: resistance against piercing hits + .... %;
    • Spirit strike: higher chance to get a critical hit (i like the idea).
  • my opinion

1. Warrior body both ideas are nice, taichi can stay as it is or should get some pierce res.

2. Assassins Stealth is okay, swiftness should give u a skill dmg boost

3. Sura BM good ideas.

4. Mage Dragon enchanted dmg and blessing is a good idea, dance with wind should boost skill dmg.

• More ideas:

Dragon mage:

• blessing spell: .... % chance to cure negative effects.

Healer mage:

• dance with wind: .... % chance to nullify negative effects.

Sura blade:

• Fear: resistance against critical hits + .... %.

Body warrior:

• Berserk: chance to reflect direct body hit .... %.

Mental warrior:

• Taichi: .... % resistance against negative effects.

Assassin (archer):

• Swiftness: Immune against slow penalty + the skill is not affected by remove magic.

Assassin (blade-fight):

• Teleport strike: Raise the teleport distance + slow the enemy.
  • I'd like to see something added to the Reflect Damage skill on Dragon Mages, as anyone didn't mention anything yet regarding that one. It's a skill that needs improvement and kind of obsolete in my opinion. I'd like to see something added to it that wouldn't just get something from already existed skills from others classes, something like Skill Resistance as was mentioned on discord before or something that could work as fire % but instead of giving it the full % fire given on Roar/Inferno, something like cut in half e.g. from 40% to 20% chance of catching, making my doll actually reflect an "yellow aura" once it gets touched. Not sure if this could be added as a recolored fire or poison to something yellow. Ty

The post was edited 2 times, last by Pukka ().

• I'd like to see something added to the Reflect Damage skill on Dragon Mages, as anyone didn't mention anything yet regarding that one. It's a skill that needs improvement and kind of obsolete in my opinion. I'd like to see something added to it that wouldn't just get something from already existed skills from others classes, something like Skill Resistance as was mentioned on discord before or something that could work as fire % but instead of giving it the full % fire given on Roar/Inferno, something like cut in half e.g. from 40% to 20% chance of catching. Not sure if this could be added as a recolored fire or poison to something yellow. Ty

You are right, reflect damage should be buffed.

Dragon Mage:

- Reflect damage: a small chance to block physical attacks + a small chance to dodge arrows.

From my point of view skill damage and skill resistance should not be added in any skills, unfortunately some classes really need a damage boost, but i would add max 5%.

• Shadow it is possible to add a new effect?
    I would call it “bleeding”, an animation related with poison effect, a red cloud. About stat, i am thinking to a similar effect like berserk, increase damage taken for few seconds.

• I think all the mage buff bonuses should be self-cast only. Because the S skills should be a reward for sticking around with a class for a longer period. Rather than increasing a few values on the buffs, to create the ultimate buffer for already strong pvm classes, i think mages would benefit from either self-cast bonuses on buffs such as magic res or additional effects on skills such as magic penetration for example.

• If if it is the lykan effect then is already on our server files, just unused.

Honestly, i didn’t know Lykan have this kind of effect, it came to my mind few minutes ago. But would be nice to add a new effect like this in some skills.

• Some ideas we had, some skills might differ from what you had in mind to work on:

Body War

• AOS: chance to slow(stackable maybe with normal slow); chance to bleed is another idea / pierce chance or pierce dmg ok too I guess
    • Berserk: Remove all debuffs/buffs on you(potentially annoying but purging stuff off is thematically appropriate), removes movement speed cap
    • Charge: Every x usage you get a guaranteed stun(not sure if possible to implement like this)

Mental

• Taichi: 10-20% HP increase / spell speed / crits do 2.5% dmg / pierce res (many viable options tbh)
    • Spirit Strike: higher crit multi / chance to ignore x% of defenses / chance to bleed
    • Lion Stomp: 100% chance to slow in AOE (maybe stackable with normal slow)

Black Magic

• ROD and Flame Strike should both get chance to ignite imo / chance to stun or slow on strike can also be considered
    • Dark Orb: chance to ignore magic res is fine if the % is reliable enough(mb 25%) / higher crit multiplies(ex 2.5x)

Mirage

• Enchanted Armour: maybe 10% hp / See mage reflect
    • Finger Strike: chance to bleed / chance to stun
    • Tornado: chance to slow / chance to crit or higher crit multi

Dagger

• Stealth: remove negative effects
    • Ghost Attack: high chance for bleeding / reduce defenses(if a backstab/used with stealth)
    • Fast Attack: chance to stun/slow/bleed possibly

Archer

• Swiftness: chance to dodge arrow, attack speed / possibly removes movement speed cap
    • Repetition shot: chance to ignore % of enemy res / chance to bleed or slow
    • Fire Arrow: chance to ignite(maybe at all levels even...seems appropriate)

Dragon Mage

• Reflect: maybe if possible to scale the reflect value after each hit so it gets stronger...caps after x hits received / some other self buff benefit
    • Inferno: crazier idea(if even remotely possible) -> chance to cast a talisman on the target
    • Roar: chance to slow/stun maybe
    • ench damage: the higher crit idea sounds good

Healer

• Natures Enchantment: extra skill dmg(self cast only mb), MAV should be buffed quite a bit tho
    • Dance with the Wind: chance to skip a cooldown of a skill
    • Thunder Bolt(aoe spell): chance to slow, higher crit chance and/or crit multi

on the topic of mages Shadow : dragon mage still has the 15% extra skill dmg with fans while healer is supposed to get that with bells but bells have currently wrong AV/MAV + we don't have 105 bell either unless you have it from server 2 which has weak and wrong stats anyway.(something needs to be fixed, dragon mage has so much stronger skill dmg atm compared to healer)

• Shadow do you also have the zodiac game files? If so the "dismounted by monster, and unable to mount for x seconds" ability can maybe get applied to some buffed skills like spirit strike. That is in case you dont plan on removen horse from nation war.

Also since we are on the topic of skill tweaks, maybe remove the dmg from 4. horse skill of ninjas so it falls in line with all the other horse skills :)

• I would add bleeding effect only for suras and warriors, assassins already have guaranteed poison chance and dragon mage have fire chance (maybe BM will have fire chance too). I also suggest to add a special effect for healer mage too, maybe fire chance will fit. I also believe that any class should have stun chance. Anyway, your ideas are almost same with mine, i like them, only the idea with guaranteed stun is a bit OP.

• Shadow do you also have the zodiac game files? If so the "dismounted by monster, and unable to mount for x seconds" ability can maybe get applied to some buffed skills like spirit strike. That is in case you dont plan on removen horse from nation war.

Also since we are on the topic of skill tweaks, maybe remove the dmg from 4. horse skill of ninjas so it falls in line with all the other horse skills :)

I agree, fourth horse skill for assassins is exaggerated, it should be nerfed for sure.

About mounts and horses in nation war, you all know my opinion, it’s same sice months, that’s why i made a decission and i will stop to join nation war, not because i don’t know how to use them or i don’t like to lose, simply i don’t like this kind of battle.

• Imo good ideas except the one which gives u %hp sounds strange for me.

Shadow do you also have the zodiac game files? If so the "dismounted by monster, and unable to mount for x seconds" ability can maybe get applied to some buffed skills like spirit strike. That is in case you dont plan on removen horse from nation war.

The horse skill can stay As it is since u can resist it easy down to 3k maybe even less.

• Imo good ideas except the one which gives u %hp sounds strange for me.

The horse skill can stay As it is since u can resist it easy down to 3k maybe even less.

Thats your opinion, but I am sure there are a lot of people who disagree that a skill which can only be resisted by a single res should be a thing. Just because you can res it "easy" to 3k doesnt mean it is not a problem.

• Nessi U was talking about ur opinion and I was talking about mine. The suggestion thread is here to talk about our opinions.

Thats your opinion, but I am sure there are a lot of people who disagree that a skill which can only be resisted by a single res should be a thing. Just because you can res it "easy" to 3k doesnt mean it is not a problem.

If there would be a lot of ppl disagree about it then they should write something about it and don’t keep quiet don’t u think so? I mean until now I just seen u talking about the skill.

Still imo it’s a good skill at least a skill which makes dmg from archer.

and now let’s go back to subject, I think remove should give u a chance to slow ur opponent. Removing Speed potions and slowing means u can either reach ur opponent easily or run away from him if ur hp is low.