Mecca vs JkRRR

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

enjoy

• Sura weapony can't win against healer. So honor at Jk for duelling as well, that means he takes the game for what it is, and is not so addicted to commit suicide in case of defeat. In budokan since you took the slaps you have not joined anymore. If you will join again don't be suprised if he won't use his weapony, becouse not everyone has the time to make 7/8 class at 120 lvl, like you.

I repost your last Budo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sura weapony can't win against healer. So honor at Jk for duelling as well, it has been seen that he takes the game for what it is, and is not so addicted to commit suicide in case of defeat. In budokan since you took the slaps you have not joined anymore. If you will join again don't be suprised if he won't use his weapony, becouse we don't have all the time to make 7/8 class at 120 lvl, like you.

I repost your last Budo

Damn bro idk where u put ur eyes. U can see in my video that I showed this budokan video but it wasn’t the last one. The last which i joined was posted by EmyEmy

External Content youtu.be

Make ur homework’s better next time ty.

• Damn bro idk where u put ur eyes. U can see in my video that I showed this budokan video but it wasn’t the last one. The last which i joined was posted by EmyEmy

External Content youtu.be

Make ur homework’s better next time ty.

Its fine bro no need to brag about it. Mage is counter to sura/war/dagger , so its mirage to archer. U could gain all my respect if you would make a good video and not posting my video in ur own video, showing how desperate you are for victory. I dont mind losing. I had to try myself vs mage before talking so after that I can say , it is impossible to kill mage as sura mirage. So you dont really win against me but u win against game mechanics.

no offence

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Its fine bro no need to brag about it. Mage is counter to sura/war/dagger , so its mirage to archer. U could gain all my respect if you would make a good video and not posting my video in ur own video, showing how desperate you are for victory. I dont mind losing. I had to try myself vs mage before talking so after that I can say , it is impossible to kill mage as sura mirage. So you dont really win against me but u win against game mechanics.

no offence

u asked for a duel I gave u one and u lost now u say u didn’t sounds weird tbh.

I asked for a archer rematch and u never showed. Neither budo nor 1v1 map1. I guess better stop duelling after successfully going to budokan and signing up invisible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Weird bro I won u now 2 times sin vs sin and after I never receive any pm from u where u asked for a duel.

• Ah sorry, I didn't see you put this video in yours, because I didn't even watch yours. However take it as constructive criticism, as I'm a HUGE fan of your videos, this is below expectations. As contents it is equal to 0

• Desired I explained well and you know it better so theres no need for fuss to make people dizzy cous they dont understand sht anyway.

Theres no 'best' 1vs1 since pvp is very unbalanced nowadays but im not saying i didnt lose, I lost.

P.s : i asked you duel from sayonara but u brought mage and since i dont refuse any challange i accepted even tho iknew mage is counter to my class. Had to try it anyway. The results are obviosuly in ur favour as the vid shows , but im not complaining. Im good. gz for the duel

HowHigh

• O.o

I dont understand how is this possible to create that many escuses , this game its still a mystery for me bcs at the end of this video u say never lose but now after u lose u crate excuses.

here why u dont mention light mage its counter for sura wepony? bcs u win or what

sorry for my bad english :D peace!

Have a nice day!

• doble face bro, hh cant accept defeat so they make a lot of excuses. i own them in pvm and mecca own then in pvp. zg > hh

• thats old video, since class res was ingame. but thanks for your attention, unfortunately u are not even competition idk why provoking tho. thanks

HowHigh

• doble face bro, hh cant accept defeat so they make a lot of excuses. i own them in pvm and mecca own then in pvp. zg > hh

Ahah bro you are really amazing. You are so cracked that I like you, I'm not kidding. You keep struggling to proclaim your top in things we don't compete in. In our view it's like saying you're the best to fishing carps or minning copper. We are happy for you, but it's not our business. In this topic we were talking about pvp, and this is not your business.

O.o

I dont understand how is this possible....

Understandable.. I mean the fact that you don't understand. But not because you are stupid, but couse you had not the opportunity to test the dynamics we we talking about. This is demostrated by the fact you posted a video of when the dynamics were totally different

• Well it seems we remember things differently. Anyway consider this my invitation to you for a 1v1 archer duell ;)

Sure but I’m not playing atm archer and I’m not willing to move my whole dss twice. So u have to wait for it. I moved already once My dss against jkr, now he says he didn’t lose.

Ahah bro you are really amazing. You are so cracked that I like you, I'm not kidding. You keep struggling to proclaim your top in things we don't compete in. In our view it's like saying you're the best at fishing carps or minning copper. We are happy for you, but it's not our business. In this topic we was talking about pvp, and this is not your business.

Understandable.. I mean the fact that you don't understand. But not because you are stupid, but couse you had not the opportunity to test the dynamics we we talking about. This is demostrated by the fact you posted a video of when the dynamics were totally different

and u stop finally barking here around