[CHANGE] +9 items sparkles

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello guys,

I was thinking that would be nice to have the rarity of an item reflected in the +9 sparking.

For example, if a BSA +9 is legandary, the sparking of the armor should be red, if it is titanic, the sparkles should be orange.

This to be applied to items that have the 3 type of sparks at +7 +8 +9, and the color should change only at +9 .

Looking forward for your opinions :search:

• Can be done but is very long and also might create severe lag, due to how the rarity works. The server should do some calculations to create the sparkles which I am 99% would create a lot of lag, expecially when many players are together.

From the next maintenance all costumes and weapon skins will display sparkles.

In the future we can create a system that allows you to choose what sparkles you want by equipping them.

• Can be done but is very long and also might create severe lag, due to how the rarity works. The server should do some calculations to create the sparkles which I am 99% would create a lot of lag, expecially when many players are together.

In the future we can create a system that allows you to choose what sparkles you want by equipping them.

i like this very very much

I'm glad to hear that, Shadow. I really love this ideea! Looking forward for it.

is there any way to toggle it on and off too?

• Shadow can u add a option for turn off the sparky? cuz the people who play sin dagger, like me, cant hide with stealth anymore cuz the sparky shows where we are ... :S

ty

If it has to be done for some people that doesnt like it, nobody would be against it. But for such people like you that use stealth skill abusive in runs for me is -1. Sorry