[CHANGE] Nation War event time

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • +++++

• Considering the big pvp player count difference between blues and yellows, having NW atme when even if 2 or 3 more players can join from our nation makes a big difference. Ofc any time is decided won't be OK for 100% of the players so yea we can have this poll every week and still won't have same results or someone will always complain.

We've spent more than a month without 50% bonus don't you think we don't get flames and discontent?

• Instead of comment here, better make a poll. But from my point of view changing time every week is fair for everyone, in some countries 15 GMT is in the middle of day, especially in summer. A fixed hour can be discriminatory while a variable one is fair. It was changed last summer just because of that, also Budokan is at 17 GMT and noone complain.

• Budokan is not an argument here, can't compare a 1v1 tourney that only very few participate in with NW.

16 and 17 GMT are already very late hours for the biggest guild on SG(Asians) - past midnight on a Sunday.

This poll was made for the NW time during last summer because your guildies had issues joining early. But you said it yourself that 75% of your guild's PVP players quit, so I don't see a point to keep it like this and just confuse people any further.

• Budokan is not an argument here, can't compare a 1v1 tourney that only very few participate in with NW.

16 and 17 GMT are already very late hours for the biggest guild on SG(Asians) - past midnight on a Sunday.

This poll was made for the NW time during last summer because your guildies had issues joining early. But you said it yourself that 75% of your guild's PVP players quit, so I don't see a point to keep it like this and just confuse people any further.

Yes, 75% of my guild friends left or don’t play, but i didn’t change my mind because that poll was not supposed to help my guild. I will not change my mind anyway, whatever will happen, a variable hour is good for everyone, some players can’t log at 15 GMT and some players can’t log at 17 GMT, it’s normal. As i said, a fixed hour is discriminatory, Tary’s idea was the best and i admit i made the poll wrong, because it was only with fixed hours.

We had enough people for nation war at 16:00 gmt. Asians can join next week at 15:00 gmt. Every week different time is fair for everyone. Btw if you wanna fight 30vs10 you can say directly.

• We had enough people for nation war at 16:00 gmt. Asians can join next week at 15:00 gmt. Every week different time is fair for everyone. Btw if you wanna fight 30vs10 you can say directly.

Hahah you made me laughting Soulless , today on the first round you guys [ yellows ] was pretty much than us and we still join to the 2nd round and we won it and how u can explain this you guys dont join at the 3nd round ? can you answer me this coz im very curiously , that its disrespecful what you did guys , if you want guys we can pay yours boosters to join the NW again coz we want some fun .

• Hahah you made me laughting Soulless , today on the first round you guys [ yellows ] was pretty much than us and we still join to the 2nd round and we won it and how u can explain this you guys dont join at the 3nd round ? can you answer me this coz im very curiously , that its disrespecful what you did guys , if you want guys we can pay yours boosters to join the NW again coz we want some fun .

We miss 3-4 important player, you can see that. Because of work, exam etc. only gave up and you guys win, thats all

• I agree with you, but would be nice to enjoy it without false informations or no needed flames. Of course, everyone do mistakes or wrong choices, it is their job to assume them.

tbh i also thought we were outnumbered 1st round but i checked the video and numbers are correct. as for 3rd round , it was frustrating to not have a decisive round but, as I heard around, many ppl left and the rest not willing to fight outnumbered which isnt to be disputed. nothing else to say, hf !

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• tbh i also thought we were outnumbered 1st round but i checked the video and numbers are correct. as for 3rd round , it was frustrating to not have a decisive round but, as I heard around, many ppl left and the rest not willing to fight outnumbered which isnt to be disputed. nothing else to say, hf !

Yes, some players left because of personal problems in real life and we decided to not join, anyway there was 2 full rounds of teamwork fight, was no needed to flame like that for 3rd round since the result was clear.