[CHANGE] Nation War event time

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• marianne

posible

• Luxuria

Ei are u coming back? :)

• marianne

Hi :thumbsup:

• Moonshine

weapons skins are a great addition! congrats on all the recent updates!

• EmyEmy

Tyyyyy shadow , i see players are truly excited with the weapon skins:)

• EmyEmy

Yesss server On Lets go!

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• Palita

right when i was slacking in town even omg.. how could they

• EmyEmy

omg I miss metin2 sg :( ;( ;(

• Palita

;( ;( ;(

• KotaYagami

omg server down, my life makes no sense anymore ;(

• ALmoSIQaR

yeah but allah will save us bro

• 100pcentTSK

good bro. don't come, there is covid everywhere in there

• ALmoSIQaR

hi 100pcent all things good bro - and u ? i will visit turkysh soon bro xD

• VayDD1

server is off??

• 100pcentTSK

almosiqar how are you bro? how's life

• Kentra

who

• ALmoSIQaR

where is bad girl?

• [GA]Shadow

There is a little patch to download which will fix the drag and drop issue

• EmyEmy

Server on Already .ty

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Nation War event time (at least this summer) 41

1. 17:00 GMT (14) 34%
    2. 15:00 GMT (current time) (12) 29%
    3. 18:00 GMT (8) 20%
    4. 16:00 GMT (7) 17%

Hello! I want to suggest to change Nation War event time, as i saw most of players can't join because it's too early, summer + sunday is not a good combo for a PvP event. In my opinion, it should be same time like Budokan PvP event (17:00 GMT). Feel free to vote and say your opinion.

The post was edited 2 times, last by BBazzuka ().

• Can this be considered to 16:00 GMT Tary ? Or even left at 15:00 or 15:30.. The difference in votes seems too small(2 votes only) to me to warrant an immediate change. 17:00 GMT is kinda late if you plan on doing something else in the evening, also around 3 of our guildies won't be able to make it most of of the time if at all.

I suggest we either change it to 16 as a common ground or maybe we can alternate 1 week @15:00 GMT and another @16:00/17:00.

Waiting for more opinions.

Thanks!

• Hey guys,

PrometheusX , I understand your issue. However, the aim of this poll was to see what the community would prefer in terms of prefered time of Nation War.

The result was 17:00 give by the majority of the votes. The majority of the community chose 17:00 GMT+0, even if the difference of the other times are by 1 vote.

Changing the time from 17:00 to 15:00 would be to ignore the opinion and wishes of the community.

If you wish you can make a new poll for this week and we will see how it goes.

Kind Regards,

[SGM]Tary

• Tary The problem atm is the same Bazzy had. This time might be more convenient for Bazzy and his guildies but it is much worse for us.

That's why we need a middle ground.

If you think another poll is the course of action, then I will make it I guess. I will still wait for a response from the OP to avoid unnecessary threads if everything can be cleared up in here.

• Nation War 42

1. Keep the 17:00 GMT+0 Time (17) 40%
    2. Change the time in each week (25) 60%

This Poll was not decided by BBazzy, was decided by the community. And the majority of the votes goes to 17:00.

But do start a new poll for next week and maybe add the date if next Sunday.

Either or I can do the following:

Week 1: 15:00 GMT

Week 2: 16:00 GMT

Week 3: 17:00 GMT

• In my opinion the poll was poorly made. The most popular vote has 34% of votes which is very low. Maybe all the people who voted 16gmt prefer 15gmt over 17gmt. Then 15gmt would win over 17gmt. The problem is, that the poll doesnt show that. It should have been:

1. Keep time

2. Change to earlier time

3. change to later time

and after knowing which one is the favorite we decide on specifics.

The 2nd poll isnt optimal as well...

kind regards

• Like Tary said, it was not my decission, it's hard to understand? My opinion was public, in discord and here, people voted what they like, i said 17 GMT because is same time with Budokan PVP event, not to put blues in disadvantage. Two weeks ago, i joined at NW event with 2 players, we was like 3 vs 10+, who like to be outnumbered in this way? I analyzed the situation and i noticed most of players are online after 16 GMT in Sunday, that's why i made this poll. As you can see i commented here to up it again and again, i also put the link on discord, just to remind the players to vote. And the comparison 14 vs 12 is wrong anyway, from a total of 41 votes, only 12 players like 15 GMT, the rest of 29 like late hour.

• Post by Nature2 ().

This post was deleted by Elspeth ().
  • Like Tary said, it was not my decission, it's hard to understand? My opinion was public, in discord and here, people voted what they like, i said 17 GMT because is same time with Budokan PVP event, not to put blues in disadvantage. Two weeks ago, i joined at NW event with 2 players, we was like 3 vs 10+, who like to be outnumbered in this way? I analyzed the situation and i noticed most of players are online after 16 GMT in Sunday, that's why i made this poll. As you can see i commented here to up it again and again, i also put the link on discord, just to remind the players to vote. And the comparison 14 vs 12 is wrong anyway, from a total of 41 votes, only 12 players like 15 GMT, the rest of 29 like late hour.

But do you consider this a balanced decision? if all the votes for that hour is from yellow empire then the problem moves to blue.

• We dont even need a poll i think, just make one week 15:00 gmt and the following 17:00 gmt, maybe on this way we will be able to make every one happy

Have a nice day.

I just dont get why you pm specifically me ingame before you make the suggestion to ask if its convenient for us to make the nw later and even tho i told you its not convenient for us, we are willing to move it 1 hour later if its more convenient for you and you agreed with that.On top of that i stated you clearly that i cant join 17 gmt at all every sunday not for 1 or 2 but every sunday and then yourself you told me that you voted for 17 gmt