lv31 horse quest bug

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • hey guys, my friend has been trying to complete his horse quest by killing nemere, and we tried the quest twice. both times he had the quest: kill nemere lord, which read at the end nemere remaining: 1. as soon as we would kill nemere both times, the quest immediately changed to you have failed, and read time expired though it is impossible for that since we took about 20-25 minutes max. does anyone know what is going on? is this a known bug?

• Sadly in the quest there's no timer shown so you would know how much time you have left. Have to set up your own timer on your phone or computer.

The time starts running immediately when you activate the quest, not just when you enter the run.

I've helped with quite a few lv31 horse quests and we never had that problem, are you sure it didn't take you longer than you thought?

• ok we will try

Sadly in the quest there's no timer shown so you would know how much time you have left. Have to set up your own timer on your phone or computer.

The time starts running immediately when you activate the quest, not just when you enter the run.

I've helped with quite a few lv31 horse quests and we never had that problem, are you sure it didn't take you longer than you thought?

yeah for sure, we asked help as well and this 105lv ninja brought 2 of his friends as well, there were 5 of us plsu a buffer and we destroyed the run so fast, the time was not an issue. there is also no chance he was not the leader i made sure of that both times. i really cant understand what happened for real ive tried to understand it but i just cant seem to figure out. were gonna try again later today but im going to bee looking at his screen the whole time through screen share to make sure he does everything right. wish us luck