Problem with moonstone

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• marianne

posible

• Luxuria

Ei are u coming back? :)

• marianne

Hi :thumbsup:

• Moonshine

weapons skins are a great addition! congrats on all the recent updates!

• EmyEmy

Tyyyyy shadow , i see players are truly excited with the weapon skins:)

• EmyEmy

Yesss server On Lets go!

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• Palita

right when i was slacking in town even omg.. how could they

• EmyEmy

omg I miss metin2 sg :( ;( ;(

• Palita

;( ;( ;(

• KotaYagami

omg server down, my life makes no sense anymore ;(

• ALmoSIQaR

yeah but allah will save us bro

• 100pcentTSK

good bro. don't come, there is covid everywhere in there

• ALmoSIQaR

hi 100pcent all things good bro - and u ? i will visit turkysh soon bro xD

• VayDD1

server is off??

• 100pcentTSK

almosiqar how are you bro? how's life

• Kentra

who

• ALmoSIQaR

where is bad girl?

• [GA]Shadow

There is a little patch to download which will fix the drag and drop issue

• EmyEmy

Server on Already .ty

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hi everyone ...

if i want get moonstone only from ochao run ?

so we can't go always because alot of ppls wanna go there and after when we can go we can't get moonstone so low rate

we just look to shops x3 moonstone only and 99won each ? it's crazy price.

you can add moonstone in chest of high bosses not only from ochao or you can make ochao run like hell or ice run each group separately.

• it will most likely drop from meley too and if they ever add Zodiak then from there too. Atm there is no run where it would realistically fit outside of Ochao and Erebus and Erebus already has good enough drops for the effort required.

• yeas bro. i sugest add this iteam to nemere and yamachon box. but bro they no listen me

hope team make easier like they did with ideal Dccs. also hope for more costums!

yes bro they add rarity alchemist.

if we want make our gears to +9 with moonstone like now we will not.

this material important for all high gears we need.

• Why not to add moonstone in general store and all happy? Personally i like how it is now, moonstone should be a harddrop item.

so we can't go always because alot of ppls wanna go there and after when we can go we can't get moonstone so low rate

You can go when u want, the problem is that u dont want to make pvp.

• Why not to add moonstone in general store and all happy? Personally i like how it is now, moonstone should be a harddrop item.

You can go when u want, the problem is that u dont want to make pvp.

i will go there for farm or make war ?

i will fight with ppls or kill bosses

you talk because you don't want moonstone be easy you sell or idk

but we talk for all ppls if you or me can do ochao run alot they can't

• Ochao is a pvp run that provides pvp items. If you hate the pvp part of the run you don't need pvp items. We don't have to make it easier just because you don't want to join the pvp part of the game. You don't go there to farm, you go there to compete with an invasion party, because the boss itself is a joke to kill. This is probably a system unique to this game, i never saw any other creating what we did but if you hate it, just don't go, don't ask for a drop that you don't need as you don't want to do pvp.

For those who wants to do pvp but consider the run too cheesy by the players, you can point out these flaws and I may look into it. For the time being Ochao will be the only place where to drop the moonstone, Meley run is ready and under testin g since 10 days and is not going to have such drops.

• That is not true.

You know as good as I do, that even when your whole guild joins you don't get to make the run, and not even get to kill the boss. You waste it, running around from a place to another, making hearts at each other.

Instead you wait and go around 2/4/6/8 am in the morning when luckily there is no one inside and you may be able to finish it eventually.

This is my truth, I don't think greediness should be mattered over real facts stated.

We live in america and we go at the time that we can both.

Both, that the idea of the run basically.

I only make 1-2runs per day, and need them ofc but it should be something difficult to drop/get.

You want all easy, all take time and effort. Especially when are deffinitives items

Regards, Hiumi

• Ochao is a pvp run that provides pvp items. If you hate the pvp part of the run you don't need pvp items. We don't have to make it easier just because you don't want to join the pvp part of the game. You don't go there to farm, you go there to compete with an invasion party, because the boss itself is a joke to kill. This is probably a system unique to this game, i never saw any other creating what we did but if you hate it, just don't go, don't ask for a drop that you don't need as you don't want to do pvp.

For those who wants to do pvp but consider the run too cheesy by the players, you can point out these flaws and I may look into it. For the time being Ochao will be the only place where to drop the moonstone, Meley run is ready and under testin g since 10 days and is not going to have such drops.

ty

i only have 1 point

fire shoes pvp ?