[CHANGE] Put rules in Nation War

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • bazzy your mistake was trying to prove how fair you play in a collective competition as you say. because how you play is out of topic as you are not a model or something. regardless you play fair or not, there are people on both sides that don't play fair.

by the end of the page you see

so now it looks like you're opening threads on forum each time you lose a war.

• - 1 week for lvl 0-105 players;

- 1 week for lvl 106-120 players.

this is pointless, ppl will just trade their gears and what happened in budokan will happen here instead

when new PvP players will join NW with decent items (not perfect) and they will be focused by 10 players

Some of you guys are aware of this and rip on people while/after losing and bully them into not joining the event instead of making a strategy around it?

Why is call/kings chat never used to unite the kingdom and call shots? Only ever see it being used to put blame on people,

• Bro, “you are better than this”. 😉

The first who started with his ego was you when you said “20+ vs 8”. I proved you we was 13 vs 10, not like you said. 8 players killed 20+ players, the biggest ego ever. In last round after blue kingdom won, you said in romanian language “crap players”, the score was 150 vs 130, instead of say “crap players” maybe you can say “nice fight, gg”. Don’t tell me i ruined this thread because is not true, i just come here with suggestions and you all started to provoke me, especially Zakar, don’t give me lessons about ego, your is bigger than me. I don’t use any means to win a collective PvP fight, i didn’t use mount even once, not even you all 10 focused me. If you guys really agree with my suggestions, next time just support the idea and don’t provoke me, we are all guilty in the same way.

• this is pointless, ppl will just trade their gears and what happened in budokan will happen here instead

Some of you guys are aware of this and rip on people while/after losing and bully them into not joining the event instead of making a strategy around it?

Why is call/kings chat never used to unite the kingdom and call shots? Only ever see it being used to put blame on people,

Next month we all will vote you for king, you’ll fight in NW and make a strategy. I just wanna see how good you are in PvP 🤔. You just come here for troll, stop giving advices about how to play, since when you are so active in PvP? If you really want to help for make NW fair, come here with suggestions, not with accusations and criticism.

• - You are not allowed to kill buffers or players close to safe, who just watching.

- You are not allowed to use mounts or horses because we have another event for that, like Horse Race.

- You are not allowed to come there and feed the enemies because you don’t like your kingdom.

My ideas are same. Seems you are against fair NW too, last night when we talk ingame you supported my ideas and now you come here with criticism, nice. I am not afraid of rules in NW, but you as i see, yes.

• i do not consider you competition, you use ring 24/7 stay safe 24/7 use mount 24/7 lie to your own guild mates for your own good :D

1. u can change vote when u want

2. i play with my account and my items and still i dont take 6.3k per hit:)

3.its not boring to change items in middle of the national war or raid? and still with not ur account:)

4.idk how a pro account its that weak when u play on it

• This post is 17 may 2020, now is 6 july, in 6 weeks we lost only 1 NW, i don’t think so. I post when i don’t like how fight is going, not when i lose. We lost many NW in past and i didn’t posted. I accept when i lose when the fight was fair, in life you can’t win eveytime, you lose or you win, in the end we have a balance.

• - You are not allowed to kill buffers or players close to safe, who just watching.

- You are not allowed to use mounts or horses because we have another event for that, like Horse Race.

- You are not allowed to come there and feed the enemies because you don’t like your kingdom.

My ideas are same. Seems you are against fair NW too, last night when we talk ingame you supported my ideas and now you come here with criticism, nice. I am not afraid of rules in NW, but you as i see, yes.

How the nation isnt fair as it is now?You complaining about mounts mostly even tho thats not the only and the biggest problem in my opinion, but everyone can use.How will be more fair if everyone cant use i just dont get it, you make it look like 1 kingdom is allowed to use mounts and the other not.Imo the only reason why the nation isnt fair as it is now is because everyone can log with results like 1 kingdom being heavily outnumbered or someone logs feeders.My opinion on this overall thread stays the same as i mentioned in my first post, you made a suggestion post in rush without clear thinking because you were tilted that you lost a war that after the end of 1st round looked like a sure win for your kingdom and and you skipped important details in order to make a complete legit suggestion and even tho i agree in removal of mounts in nw i cant do otherwise but vote no to your suggestion

• How the nation isnt fair as it is now?You complaining about mounts mostly even tho thats not the only and the biggest problem in my opinion, but everyone can use.How will be more fair if everyone cant use i just dont get it, you make it look like 1 kingdom is allowed to use mounts and the other not.Imo the only reason why the nation isnt fair as it is now is because everyone can log with results like 1 kingdom being heavily outnumbered or someone logs feeders.My opinion on this overall thread stays the same as i mentioned in my first post, you made a suggestion post in rush without clear thinking because you were tilted that you lost a war that after the end of 1st round looked like a sure win for your kingdom and and you skipped important details in order to make a complete legit suggestion and even tho i agree in removal of mounts in nw i cant do otherwise but vote no to your suggestion

13 vs 10 is heavily outnumbered? I’m not sad because we lost, i am sad because wasn’t a real fight. You all run with mounts away when your life is low and king heal is on CD, this is not fight, is Mount Race.

• 13 vs 10 is heavily outnumbered? I’m not sad because we lost, i am sad because wasn’t a real fight. You all run with mounts away when your life is low and king heal is on CD, this is not fight, is Mount Race.

Are you serious?I mentioned the 2 reasons why in my opinion the nw is unfair and you tell me the numbers of this specific nw?Idk if you realized but i am talking about the nw as an event and i thought you did the same, that you made a suggestion in order to improve the event but sadly again you prove that what i said in my previous post is right, that you made a fast post without thinking it properly because you were mad that you lost.Get over it.Also i pointed out more than just that if you quote the whole post put the effort to comment the whole post and not just a part of it.

• well i was frustrated thanks to some guys in your kingdom who haven't been raised well by their families. i just got my char banned and seems like one day i will even get perma ban because we have a team who hold grudges and we have players who are ************************

• The votes to my suggestions are clear anyway. Ppl don’t like mounts in Narion War, like Elspeth said, the best way to solve that is to disable them. Second problem is, not all players have fun in NW, players who just started PvP join there and they are focused by 8-10 top PvP players. We need 2 categories of NW, 1 for top PvP players and 1 for new PvP players. I don’t understand why you all are scared of changes, you did same when rarity system came.

• well i was frustrated thanks to some guys in your kingdom who haven't been raised well by their families. i just got my char banned and seems like one day i will even get perma ban because we have a team who hold grudges and we have players who are ************************

It’s my fault because you are banned? No. Don’t let your wrath to talk with me.