[CHANGE] Put rules in Nation War

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Since in Budokan you can join only with 1 account, why not to make this in NW too? Both are PvP events, one is individual and one is collective. Both give rewards, 30% or 50% bonus exp is a lot, it’s more valuable than individual rewards from Budokan. In 95% of cases lvl 100- players don’t start to build PvP items (i think to lvl 100 because this is the min lvl for join ochao run, a PvP run). Did you watch last round of today’s NW? It was 30 mins long and it was so boring, because 60% of players used mount for run. The reward from Nation War it’s too good, i think we need rules to deserve it.

• Hello, Fist sory About my bad englisch :-) its a Long time ago…..

To the Topic. I Always avoided participating to the Nation war because there were never rules. I think its time to Change this, you could try Ymirs idea for a month and the discuss it again.

Regards and hf

• Everyone has fun in NW but the satisfaction comes when you win.

The only thing that bothers me in NW is level limit, which I d like to see it 100+.

Outnumbered or not, you go there to win.

and yeah when its about HH, you can always call it strategy bro cous even afk map1 we have a strategy to do it, always different than the rest. So you cant call it disrespect xd.

peace <3

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Everyone has fun in NW but the satisfaction comes when you win.

The only thing that bothers me in NW is level limit, which I d like to see it 100+.

Outnumbered or not, you go there to win.

and yeah when its about HH, you can always call it strategy bro cous even afk map1 we have a strategy to do it, always different than the rest.

Not everyone have fun in NW, when new PvP players will join NW with decent items (not perfect) and they will be focused by 10 players (it’s easy to focus 1 player with 10 players since all 10 are from same guild) they will get scared, it’s not fun to die 10x times per round in 1 second. I have another suggestion: Make 2 types of Nation War:

- 1 week for lvl 0-105 players;

- 1 week for lvl 106-120 players.

If we do like this all players will have fun and top PvP players will be not able to focus low lvl players with low resistance anymore. 😁

• Ah it's easy to make a competitive guild? It's easy to keep the pvp of a kingdom alive (you can do that?)?

Yes, it is easy. We have top guild in yellow too (Paradox) but the difference between them is that only half of PvP players are online nowadays. But it’s ok, if mount “strategy” and focusing low lvl players with low resistance will continue, Nation War event will die, more than 50% of yellow PvP players will stop to join, including me.

• Premise: I have already said in this post that I agree on removing the mounts.

Yes, it is easy. We have top guild in yellow too (Paradox) but the difference between them is that only half of PvP players are online nowadays.

With this contradictory answer you confirmed what I was saying. You can't keep a kingdom alive.

But it’s ok, if mount “strategy” and focusing low lvl players with low resistance

In a war where every kill gives you points, would your strategy focus on who has the better resistence? You did 3 rounds to farm COBRAAAA.

As I said, every player focused by us has used mount, if you need proof of that I can post the video. And btw yes, Vyenna really low level.

Nation War event will die, more than 50% of yellow PvP players will stop to join, including me.

Try to think if we (tired of your complaints) stop partecipating, your years of work would become useless.

• i think who voted "no" last round of nw 90% from that time inside used mount and full of instapots :)) bcs will never stop using them bcs its all about to win , and some guys i dont say name i just let to feel they dont like to lose and they know if mounts was blocked at nw they would lose :) i know i know , u guys dont play pvp if u dont have advantages .

lets remember a thing , just this guys who vote no know it :)) i was in ochao 1 v 8 , 1 was attacking boss , 1 stay with guards on him and 6 run to kill me:)and u guys use king power but still 1 of u died with king power hp regeneration , how u guys do this? ah i was forgot this , i was doing ochao run me and someone with a buffer who was 0 pvp , 2 of this people come to attack me :) 1 of them stay in run after i saw him like 20sec?:))) and orther one run like 4 min whole ochao run till he died too , after that run at next one 7 of u come :))) why? bcs alone u guys are useless ? or why , this is same thing with mount at nw and gearther healing pots /instapots is named advantage

now u can say anything , i dont care :) bcs u guys will never play right.

• Premise: I have already said in this post that I agree on removing the mounts.

With this contradictory answer you confirmed what I was saying. You can't keep a kingdom alive.

In a war where every kill gives you points, would your strategy focus on who has the most resistence? You did 3 rounds to farm COBRAAAA.

As I said, every player focused by us has used mount, if you need proof of that I can post the video. And btw yes, Vyenna really low level.

Try to think if we (tired of your complaints) stop partecipating, your years of work would become useless.

I farmed COBRAAA? Bro, Corba have better res at 2 hand than you, i can show you if you want.

I focus everyone, i don’t care who are you since i can put full vs against any class.
    Just because some players have a full real life and can’t join event or play metin 24/7, this don’t mean we can’t keep a kingdom alive, we can’t force players to join if they can’t or they wont.

Your arguments are second hand, if in NW will join a lvl 80 player with 0 PvP, you’ll focus him because look like food, you don’t have balls to focus a player who is at your PvP level bcs is harder to kill and you make points slowly.
    Since i started to play again (2-3 months ago) every week i pm every PvP player to join NW, in this way we had nice events in last weeks, but i’ll stop to do that and we’ll see what happen.

I prefer to be useless and crap than doing PvP in this way.

• I farmed COBRAAA? Bro, Corba have better res at 2 hand than you, i can show you if you want.

First) I meant not you BBazzy, but you guys. Second) Yes, show me please.

you don’t have balls to focus a player who is at your PvP level bcs is harder to kill

Strange, becouse unlike you I always try to support another event, the Budokan.

Your arguments are second hand, if in NW will join a lvl 80 player with 0 PvP, you’ll focus him because look like food.

I have already expressed myself about how to win a war where you collect points with kills, but at this point I start to think that, maybe you can't understand.

• Your egotrip is breaking out bro. I can understand you are not competitive anywhere else, not in budokan, in ochao or in the boss spots. The NW is your only stage, but don't be so arrogant as to believe that everyone thinks like you. I mean that, if a blue lvl 80 player participates, you may not farm it but surely someone from your kingdom would do it. It is not a event to prove who the strong individual is (for this there are other events) but for those who arrive first to a certain number of kills.

We are going OT, so I stop. Have a nice day.

• As i said before, in this game are 2 categories of PvP: individual and collective. I am the one who like collective PvP, if i don’t join Budokan it don’t mean i don’t support it. Unlike you, i don’t kill Budokan event with my actions, i don’t join there with improved strategy and discourage people to join. If you want i can start old ochao story, when noone make this run, i can call pvp players to join ochao like i do with NW and is the end of story. Just because i was unselfish and i stopped to join there (i have all items from this run) it don’t mean i am afraid to fight with you there. You don’t know anything about my ochao interests, when a player is kind and don’t join this run because have all and want to let others to farm there you said he is not competitive.

• Then, the NW formula for score is wrong. There should be a level difference for making points (like is poison or remove) or only lvl 105+ players give points in NW. It is not fair and funny when a lvl 120 player focus a lvl 100 player with low res and make points. At least lvl 105- players can have fun at NW since they don’t lose points for kingdom.

• can you close the thread already?

it had good intentions from the start but again bazzy's ego took control and ruined the thread..

also why are there always the same yellow players crying on the forum everytime? if you do not enjoy to do pvp or the game itself do something else and stop wasting energy on these stupid topics. You are all 20+ years old so stop pretending you are in kindergarten for once and play with what the game has to offer (use your instapots, loaches, whiteflags, tp rings(hi skus), mounts and only stay in safezone) we never went on forum to cry about this because it is all part of the game.

and to shush some of you, most if not all of us agreed with the introducing of rules for the NW, pwp :*

• show me how u can use tp ring/wedding ring on nw maps :) i know u dont want rules bcs u are scared to lose nw , this competition....

pwp:*