Should we consider a rollback?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • ROLLBACK BEFORE UPDATE? 54

1. YES, make it WAY harder after to ADD/CHANGE (12) 22%
    2. YES, and completely remove it (12) 22%
    3. NO, just make changes to it and no rollback (5) 9%
    4. NO, keep as it is (25) 46%

I truly believe that this update had good intentions but it was implemented with bad values. I hate to say it but I think a rollback might salvage it.

The costs should be HEAVILY increased and re-balanced. XP ringS and gloves are not even used for their intended purpose anymore and new players will actually struggle to even acquire them since everyone is hoarding them for changers and their price SKYROCKETED.

In a matter of few hours rarity has lost all it's value. Everyone runs around with titanic and legendary items...

The cost of adders needs to be properly rethought and same for changers. Adding stats should imo be MORE EXPENSIVE than changing and dropping rarity should still be the main way to acquire the items.

I KNOW A ROLLBACK IS NOT AN EASY DECISION, BUT I THINK IT IS THE SOLUTION IN THE LONG RUN

I know people that got lucky today will not agree, but keep in mind guys that your items became just common stuff now...

• I disagree with your suggestion. As Shadow said in another Thread, we are in 2020 and no more in 2013. This kind of feature was missing at the server to give older players or single players with get their gear with rairy bonus. If i play on my own without a guild on this server, i never will get e.g. sce with 8 avg. This is the possibility to get with farming of gloves and exp rings the rarity bonus.

Greetz

• You can get alone sce 8 avg, or any item, if you think guild is the one who provides such item it's wrong, for ochao is another story but for sce not. The possibility to farm gloves or exp rings is now gone, red forest will get overwhelmed. There is good part which should come from this that other farmed items would get an increased price because of the lack of gloves and their price but that will not last long if the players will leave. Instead of these changers they could increase drop rate of rarity. I'm very far behind in items and now i feel like i will never get even what i first intended because i must focus more on such things.

• Just a thought, if new players can't afford exp rings and thief's gloves, how will they afford even higher costs for rarity alchemist?

This way only high levels will be able craft adders and changers which will increase the gap between high levels and low levels even more.

I personally don't mind if there was a rollback or not since I'm able to farm anything. Cheers.

• Just a thought, if new players can't afford exp rings and thief's gloves, how will they afford even higher costs for rarity alchemist?

This way only high levels will be able craft adders and changers which will increase the gap between high levels and low levels even more.

I personally don't mind if there was a rollback or not since I'm able to farm anything. Cheers.

It's kinda funny how high levels are contradicting themselves.

"its much easier now for noobs and low levels"

and then "gap between high levels and low levels will increase"

:hmm:

• There is no value in the rarity system that has been lost after this update. You can very well keep doing both runs and pvp without any change. If you talk about the market value, well, sorry to spoil it for you, but it is completely artificial. You guys want to stay on top and be recognized as such.

You have a NO from me. If I was against those adders and changers only in the item mall, crafting them is a different feature which I fully support.

• There is no value in the rarity system that has been lost after this update. You can very well keep doing both runs and pvp without any change. If you talk about the market value, well, sorry to spoil it for you, but it is completely artificial. You guys want to stay on top and be recognized as such.

You have a NO from me. If I was against those adders and changers only in the item mall, crafting them is a different feature which I fully support.

thanks for info

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh