Small game changes

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• iPhone5

RIP samlam 2020.05.22

• bombardieru

UncleFlorin pm Bombardieru ingame when u reach on ty

• HadorisHUN

oh okey, thanks the info!

• [GM]Elspeth

they were just added to the hunter ranking

• [GM]Elspeth

The metins arent new, Hadoris. They were in enchanted Forest the entire time

• HadorisHUN

Where are the new 110-120 metin stone guys?

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• 100pcentTSK

- a moment of silence to show some respect for Zum -

• L0lu

There is an info about costumes, DSS and new Dungeon from [GA]Shadow, but it seems some poeple are just too lazy to check those topics first.

• L0lu

ALmoSIQaR Instead of whining, you should take 5 min. and check the latest Patch notes and responds under them.

• ALmoSIQaR

everyone aspires to get the best

• ALmoSIQaR

and we need something for dcc like changer we spent alot of gold and we got clean super class

• ALmoSIQaR

we need new runs and new maps and new costumes and new pets and new mounts

• ALmoSIQaR

the game now like metin2 in 2013 all things old

• ALmoSIQaR

we want somethings new in our game

• ALmoSIQaR

when?

• yusupheu

omg will they add meley's lair to the game

• PrometheusX

would that be an easy fix?

• PrometheusX

Shadow you can't right click beans into the refinement window anymore after they were moved to the extra inventory

• L0lu

xCesarz They should be dropping all day, just like moons.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • After coming back for a while and seeing the increase in players, and recent successful updates that make the game a bit easier and more attractive for newer players to join, I thought I would give a few ideas to see if the players or the team would be interested in any of them. Feel free to add feedback!

Enchanted forest: I have fallen in love with farming at these metins and see many players leveling up in this map, but for the huge increase in players and everyone competitively leveling up i have a few suggestions for this map.
    -Increase the number of channels.

-Stack gold bars dropped from metins.

- Stack green clams

Bosses: I've seen a few rework on the boss drops and to me it doesnt make much sense that dungeon bosses are dropping lower class DSS than bosses that can be spammed in level 90 maps

-Increase the class from Rough DSS to antique DSS from dungeon bosses drops such as nemere/azrael/razador etc..

-Add more teleports to the Dungeon information tab such as nemere, razador, and erebus.

-Increase drop rate of soul crystal key from Devil's Catacomb dungeon (takes more time to get the key than the dungeon sometimes ^^).

Plagued run: Once one of the most done run's in the game is now deserted and I feel like there's many opportunities to make this run popular again.

-I WILL LEAVE THIS ONE OPEN FOR DISCUSSION WHETHER IT MAY BE BETTER REWARDS OR ANY TWEAKS THAT WILL GETS PEOPLE'S ATTENTION TO WANT TO COMPLETE THIS DUNGEON.

Master Crafter:

- Possibly add an option to craft enhance change scroll (blue changers) with the requirement of 20 blue adders + 10kk gold (this would just be an item sink for blue adders).

Costumes:

-I personally feel that adding more costumes to the itemshop would be a great thing to see and believe it or not that does attract a certain player base (me included). this doesn't have to be every month or anything crazy, but would love to see some more variety.

Thank you,

AOSisKILLER

• I understand your point of increasing the channels of enchanted forest but as you mentioned already the game is a lot easier if there are 4 channels of enchanted forest whats the point of building pvp items at all? I would love to farm as well always in peace and having no one to annoy me but pushing the team to do that is just not healthy if you want to be able to farm everything in game you need to be the strongest and not ask to make the game easier and easier so you can farm or level there.Also there are many ways to make gold nowadays you dont need to farm at new forest keeping something competitive in game is good, making the server a kindergarden so everyone can farm in peace is just not healthy.In adition to that if i am not mistaken you play for a long time already and you chose to make a low level mage pvp instead of a high level character in order to be competitive to these new runs/maps and dont get me wrong i dont judge it everyone does as he wants but asking to make the new runs easier so they can be farmed from players with only pvm items for me doesnt make sense, just my opinion.

• I understand your point of increasing the channels of enchanted forest but as you mentioned already the game is a lot easier if there are 4 channels of enchanted forest whats the point of building pvp items at all? I would love to farm as well always in peace and having no one to annoy me but pushing the team to do that is just not healthy if you want to be able to farm everything in game you need to be the strongest and not ask to make the game easier and easier so you can farm or level there.Also there are many ways to make gold nowadays you dont need to farm at new forest keeping something competitive in game is good, making the server a kindergarden so everyone can farm in peace is just not healthy.In adition to that if i am not mistaken you play for a long time already and you chose to make a low level mage pvp instead of a high level character in order to be competitive to these new runs/maps and dont get me wrong i dont judge it everyone does as he wants but asking to make the new runs easier so they can be farmed from players with only pvm items for me doesnt make sense, just my opinion.

i have yet to see any pvp at those metins so i dont understand what u mean by that. also there is 1 channel which means if 1 person is farming then noone else is, i asked for more channels not 4. my pvp preference is of my own concern it has nothing to do with any of this. to me it seems like u want to keep it so noone catches up to you or your guild. give new players a shot too since u said u want it to be competitive :P

• If you add blue changers to master crafter, blue changers will be like 10kk and farming metins in cape will not be profitable anymore. For example red changers before master crafter was around they were like 15-20kk now they are like 4.5-6kk each. Maybe yes add other things craftable but not blue changers and also moonlight farming will lose its value.

+1 for other things

There should be more hairstyles and costumes added !

• Plagued run - remove sin class restriction, raise pearl drop rate slightly

Costumes - already being worked on (easter event already had a bigger amount of costumes to choose from)

if ya don't mind me adding here a couple more suggestions:

Item Shop 1 - Split male and female costumes / hairs into their own categories

avoids ppl buying wrong gender item and easier to browse

Item Shop 2 - Remove cursed doll and place it for sale on General Store for 10kk-20kk

Empty Bottle - x100 and x200 in the General Store

Alternative Liquid recipe - to craft a white liquid right now you must:

Craft x10 Elixir of Strength

then craft x10 Double Attack Potion

then craft x10 Elixir of Defense

finally the White Liquid

Would be way simpler if we had a recipe such as:

White Liquid x10 = Peach Bloom x10, Jamul x10, Lippia x10, Empty Bottle x10

Return Scroll - have same coordinate scrolls auto-stack on creation

Edit: oh and maybe make Red Dragon Castle Ticket trade able? sucks to loot it on a character that will never do hell run

• i have yet to see any pvp at those metins so i dont understand what u mean by that. also there is 1 channel which means if 1 person is farming then noone else is, i asked for more channels not 4. my pvp preference is of my own concern it has nothing to do with any of this. to me it seems like u want to keep it so noone catches up to you or your guild. give new players a shot too since u said u want it to be competitive :P

You dont understand that there are better gold/hour spots ingame that you need way cheaper items in order to farm effectively also that "you want to keep like that so no one cathes up to you" is getting old tbh for the reason i just told you and you say you dont see pvp on metins of forest and at the same time that if 1 guy farms metins no one else can that doesnt go together tbh go and kill him and farm the metins yourself you wont be a bad person you will just play the game as it meant to be

• Make possible to add bio quest from every map nost just at map1 npc.

Add 10-20 Blue adder for 1 blue changer

Add different colour for green dragon ben, or alchemy. Hard to see this drop when u destroy a metin stone.

• Would be great more options in loot filter.

For example u can block to pick up two hand sword weapon.

And there are a lots of things, which is not possible to block like horse food, combo books, polymor books, leader books etc.

• EmyEmy i don't agree with you about changing adders for changers and price. Cause for drop blue adder and changer you have 5%.
    It takes some time to drop 200 changers = same time for adders. If you make good trade 20 adders = 1 changers. It will give you just 10 extra blue so not much. And you can do sth with this 200 stacks.
    HadorisHUN more filter for loots - i don't want to be sarcastic but maybe use autopickup hacks xd It's not hard to take this legend from ground from time to time and from time to time you can get rid of this 200 stacks of poly or some other usless things. It's not hard to tap "~" all the time

Generally changes now are really good and i hope that we will go in good way and team will improve server.
    I generally agree with A.O.S  
    For me it would be nice if for example sash system will be added cause - every booster for dmg is good and players like to improve thier character to be stronger, but it should be really good balanced before coming to the game.
    About new costumes and costumes in general it would be also nice if you can hmm idk how to say it good in english. If you can turn off your's costumes. cause i like look of armours, but i more like dmg :D

And question to comunitty and higher lvl players - what do you think about abs for one had waepon poly dmg for suras??
    About Plaged it was really good run - but now useless. Slighly increas drops of perals, or maybe add sth to drop to make this run profitable for players.

Changes in Liqids wil be nice if there was button - make all ( but you have to think how much herbs you want to make - sometimes mathematic is hard but we can you some brian cells :P )

Cursed doll - definitly in general shop - it will make easier game for new players and make spot in eq for it. You can put sth instead of this to IS :P

Thats my idea for some changes in game.

• Changes in Liqids wil be nice if there was button - make all ( but you have to think

there is an order '' /cube make all '' for example put 20x grinderlias on the herb screen and type that order, you will have 2000x 50hp pots. put those pots to the screen and also 20x ganodermas and again type /cube make all, you have 2000x 100hp pots. this works at poly maker baek-go and npc master too. just an info in case you didnt know

• there is an order '' /cube make all '' for example put 20x grinderlias on the herb screen and type that order, you will have 2000x 50hp pots. put those pots to the screen and also 20x ganodermas and again type /cube make all, you have 2000x 100hp pots. this works at poly maker baek-go and npc master too. just an info in case you didnt know

Gameforge-like solution is way easier, hope it will be implemented as a result of takin into consideration