[CHANGE] Ochao Run

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Old players are so weird about this update, looks like especially HH members. Actually i support new updates. They are crying here on contrary they are farming everywhere too as i noticed like other players. Cause according to them there wont be any players that have some good items out of them. No need to pay attention to those greedy behaviours to be honest, its just a game and we are trying to have fun... But shadow is really kind and respectful till now to those old players. They all organised to say same things here, like doing same things in game also. Server is not yours! Try to understand that and respect the staff and updates.

• They love new players. They want everyone to get stronger. They never attack farmers / ks. They never make fun of people or with historical values (like this ''otto'' so Ottoman Empire.). Little note: Old picture they are attacking to me as everyone knows. When I asked what the reason was, they forced me to leave the ZeroGravity guild. With love from ef23.

• They love new players. They want everyone to get stronger. They never attack farmers / ks. They never make fun of people or with historical values (like this ''otto'' so Ottoman Empire.). Little note: Old picture they are attacking to me as everyone knows. When I asked what the reason was, they forced me to leave the ZeroGravity guild. With love from ef23.

Stop spreading false rumours.Otto is a german name https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto and we call otto the germans from our guild we explained you even ingame but your english or brain level dont really allow you to understand. Also no one forced you to leave your guild but the question to your answer is that you are in this guild every HowHigh member attacks every ZeroGravity member and the opossite idk what you trying to prove with fake rumours, be more carefull next time you already called us racists ingame next time there is no next time. Finally if you wanna prove that your guild is so innocent you should have tell them to stop saying "we choose who makes ochao and who not" or to not abuse rules in order to be competitive and fail miserably to do so oh and finally thats your guild and friends

• They are toxic and tell lie about everything? so you don't want me to change my mind and leave the ZeroGravity guild. And tell me why you told ''otto'' im not german.

What that screenshot that you sent proves? I just sent you a screenshot of your closest friend ingame telling us to suck his dick and that he will fuck our mothers and you reply with that? A screenshot that Prometheus told you something that was proved truth after few days and he told you to be careful? I am really worried about you tbh

• Thank you for thinking about me, but I can decide whether myself is good or bad. We also see your friends :) HeroPeti, skus left the your guild. I don't know who is really toxic, but I know "everyone's friend is good for himself" :)

• Thank you for thinking about me, but I can decide whether myself is good or bad. We also see your friends :) HeroPeti, skus left the your guild. I don't know who is really toxic, but I know "everyone's friend is good for himself" :)

So from what you said i guess you have no more arguments and because is really late and i put a lof of effort to understand what you trying to say is our conversation over?

• I think u guys are trying to provoke us here by spreading ur lies , this won’t work actually. Keep urself busy at zins , as u did for years ;)

About ochao , u deserve that treatment. But don’t talk much towards us since it doesn’t make any sense. U say about second party which was a pvm chars who u are trying to fool here ? We got ban for the things that ur guild members have been made also as well some time ago. Update is update and no matter what it brings most important server is alive , stop crying here all day long and blame our guild for everything. Pathetic like u tracking pvm guys and kill them at pvm maps , don’t put that on us please since we are not doing it. We only fight people of our lv not someone who has just pvm.

By the way thanks for fixing 1 min stun Shadow

• 1. Please check post number #86 to see who started the provocations ;)

2. Staff needed to change ochao run cause you guys were never playing fair and dc'ed yourselves whenever you were about to die.
    3. You track pvm chars as well, no point in proving anything. There is a reason why no one in yellow kingdom plays with you guys, stop pretending you are the victims all the time <3

I think you forgot about the purpose of the thread so please stop with the non sense posts :)

• Very creative, good meme :thumbsup: ty shadow for the updates. Everyone should just calm down now, because this is just a game and we are here to play and have fun! You know it is all about playing and adjusting to new things and if you are able to adjust means you are the real gamer. This thread is about ochao run lol lets not spam about the rarity system.

#PlayForFun

• I think u guys are trying to provoke us here by spreading ur lies , this won’t work actually. Keep urself busy at zins , as u did for years ;)

About ochao , u deserve that treatment. But don’t talk much towards us since it doesn’t make any sense. U say about second party which was a pvm chars who u are trying to fool here ? We got ban for the things that ur guild members have been made also as well some time ago. Update is update and no matter what it brings most important server is alive , stop crying here all day long and blame our guild for everything. Pathetic like u tracking pvm guys and kill them at pvm maps , don’t put that on us please since we are not doing it. We only fight people of our lv not someone who has just pvm.

By the way thanks for fixing 1 min stun Shadow

Everytime we accused you of something, we had proofs, so no worries.

I dont understand what u meant by 'u deserve that treatment' , we like competition, we fight for it.

If you dont have proofs, no reason to accuse someone in our guild that they did aswell the dirty stuff u did.

Unfortunately we attack all ZeroGravity members, so if some are just pvm, not my thang.

Dont try to act innocent here, theres no point after abusing of a bug twice in 2 weeks. That says alot how desperate you were to compete with us but as cerva said u failed miserably.

goodluck

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

People that cant keep up with the required standards , are either kicked or they are just leaving.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh