[CHANGE] Ochao Run

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • [عدل]

I agree with you

• If the glove of the thief and ring of Exp helps new players, we would like you to add elements to the high levels. Many elements have no benefit. Why did not you add elements that anyone with a high level can get? If you add this you will no't see anyone talk about this subject again

• So HadorisHUN you never ever bought

Items that constantly sell in your shops are never useless my brother <3
    I bet you over 100 gloves and rings were bought daily from shopboxes :P also if they are useless why so many people selling them.
    Do not get me wrong, I respect your opinion but think before you speak next time.

• I expect in 1 or 2 days rumors about me being friend or sleeping with someone of that guild,

Well, now that you bring this up, there were some staff-player relationships in the past, just saying :S

Anyways, my concern is simply. that items are too easy to be made. I just think that it should be close or near impossible to get your hands on perfect items, that we all can only dream of. Such as the 8avg 5crit res sce, a 8avg 5mob posion/grudge and so on. I havnt played this server for 4 years and I have been building chars from scrape with heavy farming. I honestly think that the server is fairly easy and balanced, but making the rarity system any easier was just not the right way in my opinion.

Also it as you say, you cant always please everyone, after all its your decision what updates you gonna release. There will also a ton of crying when introducing high lvl pvm weapons, so its like whatever i guess.

• Easy to add rarity.Better make add rarity: 50 green changers`+something from dungeons for l1-30;35 red changer+something from dungeons for 31-65;20 blue changers+ something from dungeons for level 66+ items.. like to 1-30 ork dungeon,level 30-65-demon tower and 65 rest dungeons items

• AlmightyHoly https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illiteracy

Just to be fair :)

The fact that some of them have perfect rarity items is what makes them pissed, cause now maybe, more will have too and they won't be as special as they think they are

Exp rings and thief gloves sells now cause they are used in the recipe.

It is a fact that they were worthless none of you level up, and drop is generous. There were 98k each before the updates, now just 95k. With such a small population 3000 unites gone in less than 24 hours means that is not useless anymore.

New players have already binded experience rings and thief gloves that could last for a lot of hours of gameplay so there is no need to worry about them, not that you care about them anyway. It is not an incomplete fewture either, it works fine, it can simply be expanded like everything else. Poll is useless, you guys proved to be unreliable, I would quote the recent poll about the rollback, which probably backfire in your face as the results are not what they are expected right? But like i said such a small number poll which is also set wrong, is unreliable. Truth is there are more players happy with this update than players who are not and thats fine by me. As well as is a truth that always the same people complain of new things but end up playing regardless, so again not an issue, in some days you will all accept it.

If the glove of the thief and ring of Exp helps new players, we would like you to add elements to the high levels. Many elements have no benefit. Why did not you add elements that anyone with a high level can get? If you add this you will no't see anyone talk about this subject again

New things will come, I am just one person with a lot of things to do.

Well, now that you bring this up, there were some staff-player relationships in the past, just saying

Was it me? I don't think so, but feel free to post some kind of evidences of corruption from my side, i dare you, i double dare you "quote" ;)

Care to tell me what happened to those staff-player and who dealt with them and how? :)

• Sorry to interfere 1 last time but your happy people that likes it now, will stay here for 1 week. and the so called unhappy by you now will stay forever. thats the difference between players. good or bad times we ve been here for years. thanks.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Sorry to interfere 1 last time but your happy people that likes it now, will stay here for 1 week. and the so called unhappy by you now will stay forever. thats the difference between players. good or bad times we ve been here for years. thanks.

Jkrr noone will stay forever, not even you. Don't get me wrong is not like i don't appreciate old veterans such as yourself but server won't survive with just you people. Not with the brutal competition out there. Get mad about the update if you want, say is a mistake if you want, its fine, but don't pretend you care for new people, cause new people are exactly the ones enjoying this update right now.

• Was it me? I don't think so, but feel free to post some kind of evidences of corruption from my side, i dare you, i double dare you "quote" ;)

Care to tell me what happened to those staff-player and who dealt with them and how? :)

Im not talking about you. No, theres alot ppl might say about you but not that you are unfair or not honest. Just maybe too direct sometimes.

Well, you know the Shinya incident, dont wanna bring it up again, just saying nothing is impossible <3

Edit1: Is there actually new players on this server? Like, is there people that happen to find this server and start on it? And if yes, how much are they? Because it feels like its always people returning after a break to me, but its as you say, nobody cares about new players. Okay except Vyenna maybe

• Im not talking about you. No, theres alot ppl might say about you but not that you are unfair or not honest. Just maybe too direct sometimes.

Well, you know the Shinya incident, dont wanna bring it up again, just saying nothing is impossible <3

Edit1: Is there actually new players on this server? Like, is there people that happen to find this server and start on it? And if yes, how much are they? Because it feels like its always people returning after a break to me, but its as you say, nobody cares about new players. Okay except Vyenna maybe

And where is she? I mean these things are public you know, is not like i ever tried to hide anything.

If there are no new players and there won't be, there won't be a point to continue the service of this server. I guess you special elite don't understand this important fact.

• Jkrr noone will stay forever, not even you. Don't get me wrong is not like i don't appreciate old veterans such as yourself but server won't survive with just you people. Not with the brutal competition out there. Get mad about the update if you want, say is a mistake if you want, its fine, but don't pretend you care for new people, cause new people are exactly the ones enjoying this update right now.

Im not mad about update, I just said straight that I dont like it , that doesnt mean I can do something about it. I ll just adapt even tho atm i lost motivation for game.

I understand you care about new players, but dont be harsh to the old players saying words like 'stay or leave', its fine. Seeing this words from someone like you, a COMA its not good for the new comers either.

New wave of players joining, playing, growing and leaving just like that and you will end up with players like me, like always, the old players.

Anyway, i dont wanna discuss on this update anymore, im cool with it. gl and bring the whatsleft aswell. thanks !

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• And where is she? I mean these things are public you know, is not like i ever tried to hide anything.

If there are no new players and there won't be, there won't be a point to continue the service of this server. I guess you special elite don't understand this important fact.

Hope shes fine tbh, probably still lives in Aveiro, Portugal. You cant call something public if the old forum content doesnt exist anymore? :/ Also I never said you tried to hide something, you just joked about it, tho things like this happened.

• You must also check why that stay or leave was said :)

There is a fixed amount of patience that someone can have, i have quite a lot but not endless. You said your don't like the update, good, noted, just don't continue bringing up stuffs that are not true or that you don't mean, otherwise what else you want me to say? Oh sorry dear sir, i am gonna rollback cause you don't like it? No, adapt it or play another server which has what you like, no hard feelings.

New wave of players joining, playing, growing and leaving just like that and you will end up with players like me, like always, the old players.

Until the purchases in item mall won't cover the costs and then it won't matter if you stayed or not. I don't like to talk about this but you seem to forget that this is a business other than a game, when the business don't have positive incomes, it is shut down.

• i Play only this game phoni also clean for games all ppl have 5x playing and allways coom from whay cant drop whay cant go ...if u play hard u have more than mi items i play 7h 6h per day and have thats u on per day 2h and 1h in towen tallk 30min go pvp and want full drop yes shure.....

• i Play only this game phoni also clean for games all ppl have 5x playing and allways coom from whay cant drop whay cant go ...if u play hard u have more than mi items i play 7h 6h per day and have thats u on per day 2h and 1h in towen tallk 30min go pvp and want full drop yes shure.....

If you write in your native language on google translate and paste here the translation i'm sure we'd understand better >,<