[CHANGE] Ochao Run

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • I say one more time. As admin i don't care what you guys do to each other when is within the limit of the pvp. But also as admin who is aware of what you do ingame, you cannot tell me that you are for competition when you are against every update that narrows the gap between new players and old players, when you are part of the same guild who hidden a zin general for weeks before we had to program the monster to return to its position, when you are against the merging that may give advantages to your enemies. Thats not competition, thats plain simple kindergarden behaviour and i repeat, is fine, but don't pretend to be white knights, saviors or Jesus, cause you are far from it.

TL:DR I am ok if you all say you feel bad to know your hard work can be achieved in shorter time now, i am not ok if you claim you care for new players, you don't and its ok.

• I say one more time. As admin i don't care what you guys do to each other when is within the limit of the pvp. But also as admin who is aware of what you do ingame, you cannot tell me that you are for competition when you are against every update that narrows the gap between new players and old players, when you are part of the same guild who hidden a zin general for weeks before we had to program the monster to return to its position, when you are against the merging that may give advantages to your enemies. Thats not competition, thats plain simple kindergarden behaviour and i repeat, is fine, but don't pretend to be white knights, saviors or Jesus, cause you are far from it.

TL:DR I am ok if you all say you feel bad to know your hard work can be achieved in shorter time now, i am not ok if you claim you care for new players, you don't and its ok.

But you talk to me right now i dont remember pming you ingame or off game and telling to you that i dont like any update because it closes the gap between old and new players and if i did you are free to remind me. Also why you let that out part of constantly fighting what was at the time i returned the best guild or strongest players everyday and every run untill the point they starting playing without following the rules? You cant telling that a guild which includes me doesnt want competition after we came back for that because people were literally begging us to do that not friends of us people we were fighting against. HowHigh is not the problem here move on

• I don't see your name anywhere. If you see someone yelling to stop walking and you are on your car, would you feel that yell directed to you?

If you want to deny that some members of your guild did those things i stated, well feel free to do so

If you want to deny that the majority of the complains comes from your guild, feel free to do so

Sorry but it seems you are implying i am saying your guild is bad and their guild is good. If they came to the forum stating that i must listen to them because they are the fairest and cleanest players on the server and they know whats best cause they care for all, i would say exactly the same thing i am telling to your guild:

You are not saints, stop pretending you are, AND ITS FINE LIKE YOU ARE.

I am high lvl pvp player and from my point of view nothing from last updates will help new players so much. You know that, high lvl players have all farmers (from map2 to ochao run) and for new players is hard to farm when farmers are around. I worked a lot for my pvp gears (titanic and legendary) and when i saw rarity alchemist i was a bit sad but after few hours i started to accept the idea. I don't understand why ppl crying, rarity alchemist is an exclusive update for high lvl players, they can farm whatever they want and they have surely much more gold than low and mid lvl players. I would suggest to rework orc maze and low lvl metins, when a new player will come and see that, he will enjoy and stay here. And i wanna tell to high lvl players that: It's not hard to roll rarity stats, i already rolled 10 or 11 changers in an item and not even 1 good stat and don't forget how hard is to obtain crafting materials.

• I am high lvl pvp player and from my point of view nothing from last updates will help new players so much. You know that, high lvl players have all farmers (from map2 to ochao run) and for new players is hard to farm when farmers are around. I worked a lot for my pvp gears (titanic and legendary) and when i saw rarity alchemist i was a bit sad but after few hours i started to accept the idea. I don't understand why ppl crying, rarity alchemist is an exclusive update for high lvl players, they can farm whatever they want and they have surely much more gold than low and mid lvl players. I would suggest to rework orc maze and low lvl metins, when a new player will come and see that, he will enjoy and stay here. And i wanna tell to high lvl players that: It's not hard to roll rarity stats, i already rolled 10 or 11 changers in a item and not even 1 good stat and don't forget how hard is to obtain crafting materials.

Every updates is tweaked. It comes off rough, we evaluate how it develops and we change it. You are all bumping your heads on the walls because is hard to find the required material for the change rare scroll and you ignore the posts about new recipes for that same item cause you have this mentality of i want all today otherwise i get my ass kicked, and thats why you don't see the benefict of this update for new players.

Prior to this update any new player that makes an item +9 which is common would probably feel a waste of efforts as that item is not the best and there is no way to make it better. There is also little chance to sell it, cause any player would want a rarity item instead of a common. Now it is not the case. It is just 2 days since the update, time will tell.

• When exactly i denied that people from my guild complained to you about updates or anything else dont alter my words i talked about myself only i dont whine like a minor for updates to you or anyone else i adapt or leave . I asked you something very simple why you saying we dont want competition when we were the only guild that fought the strongest at the time we returned untill they were so desperate to abuse the rules over and over and over again with only purpose to deny us from improving because we both know what they did they died with 1 party and entered with 2nd party to make us fail the run not once not twice and not to complete the run but to make other players fail

• Every updates is tweaked. It comes off rough, we evaluate how it develops and we change it. You are all bumping your heads on the walls because is hard to find the required material for the change rare scroll and you ignore the posts about new recipes for that same item cause you have this mentality of i want all today otherwise i get my ass kicked, and thats why you don't see the benefict of this update for new players.

Prior to this update any new player that makes an item +9 which is common would probably feel a waste of efforts as that item is not the best and there is no way to make it better. There is also little chance to sell it, cause any player would want a rarity item instead of a common. Now it is not the case. It is just 2 days since the update, time will tell.

You understand me wrong. I'm not crying because is hard to obtain that materials, for me is no problem since i can kill a lvl 85 or 90 metin in 10-20 seconds with my farmer. I want to say, here should be something special for new players, something to make them to stay. It's still hard for them to sell +9 common items with good stats because most of players already have close to perfect items, also metin2 it's a game about luck and not all players have unlimited luck with rolling items.

• Cerva I never mentioned your name on my posts. I mentioned a group of players, which are mostly in your guild. One or more of your guild members hid the zin general to prevent people from getting aqua armor, do you consider this a competitive behaviour? I don't and I am sure you don't too. One or more of your guild members pm both me and Tary asking to not merge because some players might get Superior DSS while they won't cause they didn't play there or they didn't play hard enough, do you find this a competitive behaviour?

Those who abused the cooldown and the block of IP with the sole intent of ruining your guild from getting armours are not competitive players too. I did not bring them up cause at least they had the decency to not pretend to be white knights as some of your guild members did, clear now?

RasAlGhul Didn't say you were crying either, i said that is normal that during the first days people are having hard time farming due to the same all in 1 day mentality, but with some tweaks and time things will adjust. A new player don't need special contents, need the impression that it won't take him 2 years to be competitive, otherwise he would simply go to one of the many pserver out there.

• Yeah i agree these arent competitive behaviours but the 1st fact was how many years ago maybe 5 or more idk people mature you should stop mentioning it over and over again because i can mention wrong decisions of the past as well whats the point, people learn from their mistakes and mature from them so they dont make them again.Since you like to talk with metaphors i will give you one,if a guy committed a crime and was in jail when he is out he cant have a life because he was in jail or he cant get a job or he isnt worthy of trust again?He was sentenced to a punishment suitted for his crime for a reason.Stop mentinoning facts that are so old that people barely remember. You have the power to punish people not because you like it , or to make someone else happy but to prevent them from doing it again thats the whole idea anyway. If you punish them for something and they do it again then the punishment wasnt enough or they are incapable of changing so there is no way back. As for the 2nd fact yeah is not competitive behaviour but when you bring things like that up dont talk generally a guild did this or a guild did that because i am a big part of this guild and you offend me as i was never feared of competition i seek for it

• I hid the zin general 5 years ago, probably you are talking about me. and yes, it is called heavy-weight category competition bro. We just call it unfair in SG because we have 10% mature players and 90% kindergarden. Your dignity was too high like always to message me saying what im doing is wrong, because as always I would understand. Yet , u choose to program the 'bosses' to return in spawn place, because you knew I might not be the only one who does that, but yet you only blame me.

Ontopic for update : I saw some people likes it some not. Personally I dont like it either but not because X or Y player catch up with me or my guild. Simply I dont like it because I got used to the 'rarity system' which was rare, and obviously that was a radical change. And I believe nobody inside my guild cares of X or Y catch up with them, we just dont like the idea of having adder/changer for 6/7. But its ur call so u know better whats the best for the server.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Cerva, some facts i mentioned are 1 week old. As for your methaphor, no he is not worthy of trust. But don't get me wrong, I don't trust any players but only what i can see in either your actions or your logs, just to be as fair as possible. After all you guys don't trust us admins either unless we show screenshots of logs or personal informations, so is kinda even. Actually even when we post evidences you still create rumors or simply say I am arrogant just because i tried to shield myself with evidences from an unfair accusation. Go figures :)

As my experience with the community of Server 2 was flawless, meaning none of these shits happened on forum where i have to post 200 times just to explain some guys some 1st grade english text, I came back here with the condition that I wouldn't handle any of the player's case, expecially this rivarly ones. Tary and Elspeth are more than qualified to do that. But since players tend to reach to me regardless, the players you mentioned did infact asked me about their punishment and I can assure it is heavy enough. I highly doubt they will repeat the mistake a third time. If you didn't do any of the facts i stated i don't see how you could get offended.

bombardieru No I didn't know you did too, was one of your close friends who did it, or maybe you used his account to do it, who knows with all that sharing is hard to tell. I am not your father to tell you what is wrong or not lol. I just saw a report, told the player there is no written rule about this and searched a solution to prevent it because it was a problem. Yup everybody could do it, but only one guy started it whether was you or another.

I don't pm the players i ban for hacks or RMT or scamming, not sure why should i pm a player who was not going to be banned or suspended. I have better things to do than starting an argument with someone via pm, if the rules are broken -> ban otherwise either a fix or ignore. But of course if someone who does these things, which are legal but not ethic, comes at me and pretend i must listen to him because he is the fairest person of the server i simply say is wrong.

• I want to say, here should be something special for new players, something to make them to stay.

that's a good point. i have a guild opened to unite with the players that has same nationality as me and we are like 30 ppl who logs at least weekly, most of them are newcomers. let me tell you shadow when a new guy starts to play he asks me ''how to drop fms and rib''. and when i tell them instead of trying to drop a fms or rib and trying to up it+9 they can simply farm green changers and buy +9 one with selling few changers. they dont like it.

i'm not aware of how hard or easy is orc maze but i know there fms drops. and lets say for fms/rib/26-34 armours we add a ''green rare changer'' to the rarity alchemist which can me made by materials that dropped from maze/map1/map2. infact we can just do it maze and we can put a main-account rule for maze so high levels wont interfere their business.

believe me when a newcomer puts effort on his fms/rib he gets happier.

• oki that's nice. gonna suggest them to farm maze if it's that easy. but green rare changer would be nice, no? imagine newcomers have one more opportunity so they would kill more time in the server which is exactly we need.

• No it would fit if we put it in the item mall to make it pay 2 win and then close the server when the incomes drops down and re-open again under a false name. But i try to not follow completly those 2020 standards and since you play here you should be grateful i don't :*

• It is enough.. so much talk about this rarity adders drives me insane.. just admit that you did a mistake with implementing it and stop defending yourselves.

Stop saying high level players are mad cause bla bla bla, everyone gets rarity items so no one is more advantaged than the other. Some players already have perfect rarity items even before this update so they are no mad about this. Only the high level players talk and shout out their opinion out because they care about the server and know what makes this server better than the others.

Will cut it short, implementing a new feature that needs gloves and exp rings to help new players is contradictory because what do new players need the most at start? Gloves and Rings :D. Am sure you will add new recipes for crafting in the future but this makes the feature incomplete and to bring an incomplete feature on the server.. no thanks.

You said that someone told you that gloves and exp rings were useless before, it is the most hilarious thing in the world. Please ignore that persons opinion from now on.

These updates should also never come without a poll no matter how small the population of the server, make the players that still play feel important and let them express their opinion :)