[CHANGE] Ochao Run

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• iPhone5

RIP samlam 2020.05.22

• bombardieru

UncleFlorin pm Bombardieru ingame when u reach on ty

• HadorisHUN

oh okey, thanks the info!

• [GM]Elspeth

they were just added to the hunter ranking

• [GM]Elspeth

The metins arent new, Hadoris. They were in enchanted Forest the entire time

• HadorisHUN

Where are the new 110-120 metin stone guys?

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• 100pcentTSK

- a moment of silence to show some respect for Zum -

• L0lu

There is an info about costumes, DSS and new Dungeon from [GA]Shadow, but it seems some poeple are just too lazy to check those topics first.

• L0lu

ALmoSIQaR Instead of whining, you should take 5 min. and check the latest Patch notes and responds under them.

• ALmoSIQaR

everyone aspires to get the best

• ALmoSIQaR

and we need something for dcc like changer we spent alot of gold and we got clean super class

• ALmoSIQaR

we need new runs and new maps and new costumes and new pets and new mounts

• ALmoSIQaR

the game now like metin2 in 2013 all things old

• ALmoSIQaR

we want somethings new in our game

• ALmoSIQaR

when?

• yusupheu

omg will they add meley's lair to the game

• PrometheusX

would that be an easy fix?

• PrometheusX

Shadow you can't right click beans into the refinement window anymore after they were moved to the extra inventory

• L0lu

xCesarz They should be dropping all day, just like moons.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello all,

I want to share my humble opinions about Ochao Run.

It's farmed by top guilds only, i mean you need a party with too many people and you need them with pvp equips too because when you got killed 2 times you're out.

Isn't it a little bit unfair? I remember there were intentions from staff to give new players a chance to catch up with old players.

My suggestion is that if we can just do this run every channel, maybe this way other players will have the chance to farm there.

I understand that having a pvm+pvp run is fun but that's another point of view and i hope we can have a good discussion here

• Enchanted forest have only 1 ch

thats why he is writing we know already enchanted forest got only one ch but it should be reachable for other players also or shouldnt be hard so like that like this only 2 guild farm and rest people cant reach anything solution is simple 3 more ch's and all people can farm easy cuz making hell runs others etc become so boring after long time so to keep people in game and alive its really big neccesary. hopefully this thread will help in further i am pretty sure %90 of this game which is in high lvl got the same idea

• Before making new dungeons, they should change a few.

For example Plague run is total useless.. Need a better drop then 3 red changer and random pearl for 30 min run.

it's not about gold income. a dungeon being useless to you is something else. i'm talking about a dungeon that not everyone can access to.

he farmed this during the 6months-1year while the server was empty(the moonstones I mean).

But I do agree that it could be made more accessible in a way. We still need some more info about the new dungeons to come though.

thanks for understanding my point, you see if i want a 5 skill or 8 avg pvp armour, i have to beg howhigh or zerogravity to sell me one.

• pvp is a must, no excuses dude

• pvp is a must, no excuses dude

Am i blind or what? Did he mention sth statin that "I'm one nice guy that loves bein Pvm all the time, Pvps hurt me all the time :("? It's not about bein Pvm or Pvp, but domination due to cumulatively gotten well equipments and internal factors such as lack of channels.

• thats half:Xd

before writing here about new dungeons people who need already in game usefull dungeon for example name called ''oacho'' that we need lol you could be able to do but thats shame as people even mentioned that for 5 skill 8 avg armor to buy thats not good at all there should be solution for that bearing.

• Maybe we should just ban the guy for selling moonstones at 20w. How dare he farms ochao run fr profit. How dare he even enters it at all. The rest of you are doing it right - not even trying to farm it at all and only complain untill red wood forest drops moonstones with 1%.

KEEP IT UP

• Do you realize that mocking the only guy that develops updates makes you look like entitled asshats and that in his shoes i'd give up this project as soon as possible ?
    You really don't look like people that care about the game, at all.