Using Mall Glove+Thief's Glove (together)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lovia

stone of vita +6 cant search in polish lang pack. plz fix ;)

• yusupheu

not problem thanks for the updates

• [GA]Shadow

shop search also helps you in case you want to buy, so is not a great loss. I tried to keep this feature since i am the one who did it, but to no avail there was a fix

• [GA]Shadow

The skill book color caused a lag on the chest's extra folder. There is no work around this we had to remove it. Regardless the books are ordered by Clas and skill so is not hard to reconize them

• yusupheu

is skill books' look an update too

• 100pcentTSK

ty

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

Shadow what does this means? Fixed the duration buff on effects such as Poison, Fire Duration, Slow, Stun and Remove Magic when Leadership Buff was selected;

• Shiva

me bro Cerva

• bombardieru

cerva pls use more of " , . " , ty

• Cerva

What you read on that ticket are just my assumbtions and testings i was most likely the only one reporting that back then if shadow says he found the solution to that i guess he is right

• [GA]Shadow

It is blocked on purpose, when the reboot happens it will be public.

• xCr3ypTaL

Could i repeat my Question? I cant see the Patchnote for 29/05/2020 on Forum with the note "Access denied". I'd like to read the changes if it is possible :)

• [GA]Shadow

Still this problem has been on the server since 6 months and not recently. You have your memory and experience on your side, while I have a ticket and a video of our test server with the problem fixed.

• [GA]Shadow

You claim out of nowhere it is not true because you never experienced, of course, to experience you needed to have a certain amount of box and books.

• [GA]Shadow

Not sure why you keep going while being in the wrong side. The problem was not the moon or any other box (it happened with all box), the problem was the color of the books

• deathpool

and the player with that problem that you posted, only has that problem with 1 specific character

• deathpool

I can talk about myself and about what I saw on forum, and I had no problem with moons and neither I saw anyone with that problem here on forum until these days

• 100pcentTSK

:D

• [GA]Shadow

Either this player is a time traveler or this problem was 6 months ago.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Dear @[GA]Shadow,

I have a question ,

Could you please clarify about the effect of drop rate when we use mall glove + thief's glove?

Using Thief's Glove when u are using mall glove is increases drop rate?

I Mean >

Mall Glove ( 50% ) + Thief's Glove ( 50% ) = 100% ?

because I tried something with bosses, when I kill a boss using mall glove (without thief's glove) I have so better item drop from that boss,For example I killed Blue Death without thief's glove it dropped a BD Box + 1 Draconis(Antique) + dark lord's fang or something else (Three or four items)

But if I use thief's Glove with mall glove it decreases my item drop from bosses and i got jost 1 BD Box from that boss

Do you confirm using mall glove without thief's glove is better or not?

Thanks

• They can stack. They don't lower your drop rate, at worse they don't raise it due to some cap mechanics that certain drops have but they can't make it worse.

201bb41df9.png

Blue death is a limit type drop, so mall glove or any other glove doesn't work. When you hit level 75 you have 50 60 orr 30% of dropping each of them.

• For making sure,

Blue Death was an example. For metin stones , V2 Item Farming or somewhere else,

you mean mall glove+thief's glove = 50% or 100% ?

Do we need to use thief's Glove when we have mall glove or not ?

• You should tell me some monster's name so that i can check. The drops are based on monsters not on maps.

Metin stones are normal monsters and both gloves works.

31b02fa913.png

This is how mall gloves works. If you see 30% on a drop on a metin stone, that 30% is refered to 125 drop rate. If you have mall glove on, that 30% will refer to 175 instead. Not sure how a 30% becomes, but since 175 is more than 125, it becomes better. Equipable glove does the same, it adds to that 175, his own number, which i don't really know how much is as it has its own formula. So yes they stack. Chance to double drop never worked and probably doesn't work on most of the servers, i changed it some years ago so that is the same as equipable glove, so that too stacks.

From what i see on V2 all monsters or almost all have a limit type drop of level 60, so nope, gloves won't work there.