Different Suggestions

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey all,

doring boring Farm-Time i had same ideas, which would be nice if they are change / implemented.

Maybe same of you aggree oder disagree with me or had a better idea then me.

My suggestions are as followed:

- Remove Small and Medium potions from mid-high level Stones

- Remove Blood Pill from high level Stones

- Horse Missions from levels 12-20 no longer fail

- Add Green, Purple Potions (M, L) to general Store

-Same Price in Shopbox for same Item (e.g. Red Changer for 5kk, when i add another one full fill it with 5kk again)

- Teleport Function to DT, DC Entrence, HL1, Monkey Dungeons, Orc Maze

- Thief Gloves and Experience Ring to Extra Inventory

- Reduce Respawn Time of Boss Mobs like Nine Tail, Flame King Yellow Tiger Ghost (Lv 90 Bio)

- Add Events for other Religions (e.g. Ramadan Event)

- Craftsystem for Flame King and Glyphstone (e.g. Glyphstone 10x Stones+1 or +2 / Flame King 10x Stones +3 or +4)

- Combain Global chat of both Kingdoms

- Lower Rankpoints while reading Soul Stones or each Zen Bean 1k Rankpoint

Greetz 8)

• Horse Missions change already exists on s2, probably not added here.

There is already a tp function to dungeons but for some reason the downloadable client doesn't have all features.

Shadow Can you have a look and add in the right client for download, the current one doesn't have the extra buttons on the minimap and misc stuff like bravery cape effect etc.

• Horse Missions change already exists on s2, probably not added here.

There is already a tp function to dungeons but for some reason the downloadable client doesn't have all features.

Shadow Can you have a look and add in the right client for download, the current one doesn't have the extra buttons on the minimap and misc stuff like bravery cape effect etc.

It seems unlikely, even if the client on the website is outdate, the moment you start it, it would download all patches up to date. Unless you open it without patching. Anyway I will ask Dulaan to upload an up to date client on the website, just to speed up things for new players.