I Was Scammed and No Any Help... Please Support Guys!

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lovia

stone of vita +6 cant search in polish lang pack. plz fix ;)

• yusupheu

not problem thanks for the updates

• [GA]Shadow

shop search also helps you in case you want to buy, so is not a great loss. I tried to keep this feature since i am the one who did it, but to no avail there was a fix

• [GA]Shadow

The skill book color caused a lag on the chest's extra folder. There is no work around this we had to remove it. Regardless the books are ordered by Clas and skill so is not hard to reconize them

• yusupheu

is skill books' look an update too

• 100pcentTSK

ty

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

Shadow what does this means? Fixed the duration buff on effects such as Poison, Fire Duration, Slow, Stun and Remove Magic when Leadership Buff was selected;

• Shiva

me bro Cerva

• bombardieru

cerva pls use more of " , . " , ty

• Cerva

What you read on that ticket are just my assumbtions and testings i was most likely the only one reporting that back then if shadow says he found the solution to that i guess he is right

• [GA]Shadow

It is blocked on purpose, when the reboot happens it will be public.

• xCr3ypTaL

Could i repeat my Question? I cant see the Patchnote for 29/05/2020 on Forum with the note "Access denied". I'd like to read the changes if it is possible :)

• [GA]Shadow

Still this problem has been on the server since 6 months and not recently. You have your memory and experience on your side, while I have a ticket and a video of our test server with the problem fixed.

• [GA]Shadow

You claim out of nowhere it is not true because you never experienced, of course, to experience you needed to have a certain amount of box and books.

• [GA]Shadow

Not sure why you keep going while being in the wrong side. The problem was not the moon or any other box (it happened with all box), the problem was the color of the books

• deathpool

and the player with that problem that you posted, only has that problem with 1 specific character

• deathpool

I can talk about myself and about what I saw on forum, and I had no problem with moons and neither I saw anyone with that problem here on forum until these days

• 100pcentTSK

:D

• [GA]Shadow

Either this player is a time traveler or this problem was 6 months ago.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • I was scammed. Some one "sakson" put zen beans from 999.999 yang each. I have bought 18x and one of them was 2 wons 999.999 yang, so I have clearly scammed.

I have send screenshot, purchase details and all other things but no anyone helping. It's clearly unfair, yes It s mostly my fault, I should care more but come on guys, everyone can do this mistake. It doesn't mean fair to being scammed like this kind peoples.

He sold 1 zen beans 2w 999.999 yang, if he doesn't want scam me, and if it's regular price, why he is not typing 2w only,?

My character name: Kadirz

Scammer Shop: sakson

Scammed item and price: 1x zen bean 2w 999.999 yang

Date: 05/10/2020

Please guys, support me for solve this problem. 2w is nothing, it's just feeling bad to being scammed with someone and there is not any help for fair game.

My ticket answered;

"you must pay attention to what you purchase, we are not responsable nor we can punish the player to for putting whatever price they want, after all it is your duty to check every item and their price."

So guys I'm totally helpless.. :(((

235323-min.png

Thank you.

The post was edited 2 times, last by kadirz ().

• I need fair punishment for this user, that'^s my support request.

"you must pay attention to what you purchase, we are not responsable nor we can punish the player to for putting whatever price they want, after all it is your duty to check every item and their price."

As you can see answer, clearly say, WE WILL NOT PUNISH this user. So it's not fair. If there is no any punishment, everyone start scam each other on this game. I know, it's my mistake I should check price carefully but come on guys, I was need Zen Beans and I bought 18x one by one. Anyone can make this mistake. But someone if comes take advantage from this mistakes, it's not fair.

• That image does not prove anything bro. It's your word only.

And if staff said to you, then nothing can be done.

You can report people like that if you make a screenshot of the zen bean being sold at 2 won 999.999 yang.

• Okay, I also think this should be a bann reason. Especially when you use the shopsearch, which got released without working like it should. I love the idea and concept of it, but what does it help you if it doesnt conlcude that 1won is 100kk and people just put their mastercompasses in shop for 1w in an amount that makes the shopsearch unable to display any cheaper ones and forces you to either search shops manually again or buy one for 1won.

I know this is not excactly scam, but since the search cant filter from Low>High it will always display the won priced items first. This may not seem like a real issue but just this week I was mass buying some Glyphstones and happily i didnt buy the ones for 2w 5.5kk while all others where listet for 5.5kk. So, how is this not a scam im asking you?

Yes - there aint a clear line between scam and making money of the fact that it doesnt work properly, an example is next to the master compass the people that put 2 blue pearls for 1w or the people that put Odins for 1w. Im sure theres a bunch of more items that are effected by this and thats why I think it needs a fix asap. BUT while this is sort of clever marketing counting on the laziness from people to buy items ~30% above their worth, the zen bean was a clear scam by beeing insane overpriced and with the shopbox you dont "accidentily" put one zen for 2w and the others not.

• That image does not prove anything bro. It's your word only.

And if staff said to you, then nothing can be done.

You can report people like that if you make a screenshot of the zen bean being sold at 2 won 999.999 yang.

Bro, GM's can see logs. So there is not only my words. I gave directions. They can see everything in their end. So no need any trust of my word. Just check logs.

• Okay, I also think this should be a bann reason. Especially when you use the shopsearch, which got released without working like it should. I love the idea and concept of it, but what does it help you if it doesnt conlcude that 1won is 100kk and people just put their mastercompasses in shop for 1w in an amount that makes the shopsearch unable to display any cheaper ones and forces you to either search shops manually again or buy one for 1won.

I know this is not excactly scam, but since the search cant filter from Low>High it will always display the won priced items first. This may not seem like a real issue but just this week I was mass buying some Glyphstones and happily i didnt buy the ones for 2w 5.5kk while all others where listet for 5.5kk. So, how is this not a scam im asking you?

Yes - there aint a clear line between scam and making money of the fact that it doesnt work properly, an example is next to the master compass the people that put 2 blue pearls for 1w or the people that put Odins for 1w. Im sure theres a bunch of more items that are effected by this and thats why I think it needs a fix asap. BUT while this is sort of clever marketing counting on the laziness from people to buy items ~30% above their worth, the zen bean was a clear scam by beeing insane overpriced and with the shopbox you dont "accidentily" put one zen for 2w and the others not.

Totally aggree. Trust me, if it's legal I can make daily 50 wons with this way. I can put all zens 750.000 yang, and one of them 5 wons. I believe many peoples will buy this. But I don't, because I'm one, NOT SCAMMER. So asking GM's why this guys clearly is SCAMMER and play this game only for take advantage of peoples, NOT ANY PUNISHMENT? Is it really fair? Come on.

I don't want my 2 won back. I already forget it, but this action should be punished. Otherwise, he will win, he will live with this and he will laugh us!

So far the shop system is like that, and it helps alot of people already. And obviously they r working on it , improving it.

As for Kadirz, theres a thread inside forums which tells, whoever abuse of shopsystem will get suspended, but you didnt report it before so honestly you cant get your gold back since the deal was done tho.

Imo keep an eye on that shop and report it incase he does again.

No need for this fuss. what the h

Never gave in
    Never gave up
    Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh

• They have the fix for it since it's already applied on server 2 since last year. Not sure what's hindering them to add it here for so long. I know they said that it will be added soon here but it seems like it shouldn't take this long.

Who knows...