[POLL] Call Chat Rules

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lovia

stone of vita +6 cant search in polish lang pack. plz fix ;)

• yusupheu

not problem thanks for the updates

• [GA]Shadow

shop search also helps you in case you want to buy, so is not a great loss. I tried to keep this feature since i am the one who did it, but to no avail there was a fix

• [GA]Shadow

The skill book color caused a lag on the chest's extra folder. There is no work around this we had to remove it. Regardless the books are ordered by Clas and skill so is not hard to reconize them

• yusupheu

is skill books' look an update too

• 100pcentTSK

ty

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

Shadow what does this means? Fixed the duration buff on effects such as Poison, Fire Duration, Slow, Stun and Remove Magic when Leadership Buff was selected;

• Shiva

me bro Cerva

• bombardieru

cerva pls use more of " , . " , ty

• Cerva

What you read on that ticket are just my assumbtions and testings i was most likely the only one reporting that back then if shadow says he found the solution to that i guess he is right

• [GA]Shadow

It is blocked on purpose, when the reboot happens it will be public.

• xCr3ypTaL

Could i repeat my Question? I cant see the Patchnote for 29/05/2020 on Forum with the note "Access denied". I'd like to read the changes if it is possible :)

• [GA]Shadow

Still this problem has been on the server since 6 months and not recently. You have your memory and experience on your side, while I have a ticket and a video of our test server with the problem fixed.

• [GA]Shadow

You claim out of nowhere it is not true because you never experienced, of course, to experience you needed to have a certain amount of box and books.

• [GA]Shadow

Not sure why you keep going while being in the wrong side. The problem was not the moon or any other box (it happened with all box), the problem was the color of the books

• deathpool

and the player with that problem that you posted, only has that problem with 1 specific character

• deathpool

I can talk about myself and about what I saw on forum, and I had no problem with moons and neither I saw anyone with that problem here on forum until these days

• 100pcentTSK

:D

• [GA]Shadow

Either this player is a time traveler or this problem was 6 months ago.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Call Chat Rules 61

1. Yes (35) 57%
    2. No (26) 43%

Hey guys,

So, lately, I have been getting a lot of reports regarding abuses of our Call Chat Rules.

As you may have noticed, some months ago, due to most of the feedback I got, we decided not to be so strict about the Call Chat Rules, allowing everyone to speak freely, as long as there weren't any insults, vulgar language, racist remarks, or offenses overall.

However, in the past days, many players reported their unhapiness about the extreme abuses that have been going on, on the server, so I would like to have everyone's opinion regarding this matter.

Feel free to also comment this matter and give us your opinion about it.

So the question is: Should we monitor more closely the Call Chat Rules, applying punishments depending on the seriousness and the repetetition?

The Call Chat Rules are:

- Only English in Call Chat

- No excessive use of Capital Letters in Call Chat

- No Spam in Call Chat

- No Insults / Vulgar Language / Offenses / Racism (except the ones that are bannable, since these are directly bannable)

Kind Regards,

[SGM]Tary

• Should be obvious to have English only callchat ? that was 1 of the reasons i started playing on this server,
    otherwise i could join any P-server to see turkish or romanian... in the chat
    i´m sorry but you guys are going to ruin the server ( my thinking ;) )
    always some changes here and there, It was working for years with the rules now you want to change it ?
    Is it because you guys are getting lazy and just want money or don´t have the time anymore ?

if you guys are just going to change everything,you can make Rmt trades legal again :) <-- joke btw

and don´t hate me for saying what i think its, rude but it sucks that you change everything

• in my opinion there is no need to punish anyone for other languages in chat if its not like 2 friends very long conversation, also spam is not harmful to anyone. Still insults/racism etc should be bannen all the time. Seriously, whos offended by good normal non offence spam???

• in my opinion there is no need to punish anyone for other languages in chat if its not like 2 friends very long conversation, also spam is not harmful to anyone. Still insults/racism etc should be bannen all the time. Seriously, whos offended by good normal non offence spam???

I've had some reports of players who were annoyed by the excessive spam and caps lock use in Call Chat and I cannot overlook it.

Which is why I want to know the community opinion in this matter

• considering that you have become a little loose on call chat rules, it's all fun and jokes, however if someone really goes overboard and abuses things too damn much, warnings are apropriate. fisrt jsut verbal warning, after that mute. as for vulgar language and insults, those are completley another category and i wno't meddle in this

• It's explained there why we decided to not be so strict with the rules, if you read it

yeah because you go like oh it worked on s2 so why not s1 as well .....

I mean the rules get shown like what every 1 hour or smt ? and should be simple ignore the rules get a mute
    Kinda easy don´t you think ?
    i got enough chat bans from elsi and still didn't learn it until she warned me next time is a 1 day ban :d

• yeah because you go like oh it worked on s2 so why not s1 as well .....

I mean the rules get shown like what every 1 hour or smt ? and should be simple ignore the rules get a mute
    Kinda easy don´t you think ?
    i got enough chat bans from elsi and still didn't learn it until she warned me next time is a 1 day ban :d

I don't remember speaking about s2, I suggest you stick to the topic at hand, instead of making up excuses. thanks

• For some time call chat rules were allowed now suddenly some are having problems ? What is the harm of capsing really? Players just use this as an 'excuse' to report players as if capslock bothering them. They are CAPSLOCK IE TYPED NOT LIKE SOMEONE ON VOICE CALL SCREAMED IN YOUR EARS . ITS FREAKING DUMB. Don't you think monitoring call chat gives you more work? Those who breaking these rules will normally stop after some time (it will not be continuous), now If you apply those rules, they will do it on purpose just because they are not allowed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by EmyEmy ().

• For some time call chat rules were allowed now suddenly some are having problems ? What is the harm of capsing really? Players just use this as an 'excuse' to report players as if capslock bothering them. They are CAPSLOCK IE TYPED NOT LIKE SOMEONE ON VOICE CALL SCREAMED IN YOUR EARS . ITS FREAKING DUMB

Feel free to ban me for expressing myself regarding this.

• I don't see much spam in call chat, and very rarely some people say a few words in another language than english.

Those who go too far (racism and heavy insults) are already being punished :nono:

So I don't think closer monitoring of call chat is really needed or would change anything, but it wouldn't be a bad change either :hmm:

• Please vote wisely! There are snakes who do not use the call chat and just sit around reporting players , do not give them opportunities to get players banned just for using caps or spam. Please think it does not affect their gaming experience or anything, they just enjoy downfall of others by reporting and thus pretending to be nice. Some really take pleasure in others misery remember this. Using caps or spam in call does not make you a bad person! Also feel free to voice out your opinions as we are in a free world and we have freedom of speech.

#VoteForYourRights #YesToCaps

" If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like the sheep to the slaughter"

Stop being a sheep, be the lion.

Thanks

The post was edited 1 time, last by EmyEmy ().

• Caps should be allowed, there is nothing WRONG WITH THEM.

English only chat is the best i do not like seeng smth like this uygwfpiwh wubouwyegf wouyeowyegf on chat.

Insults and racism remarks should be punished more, we are in 2020 for gods sake.

• "- No Spam in Call Chat"

Isn't there a competition for the most spammer or something like that? How is this a rule then xd?

And regardless, this rule should be removed.

"- No excessive use of Capital Letters in Call Chat"

This rule should be removed.

"- Only English in Call Chat

- No Insults / Vulgar Language / Offenses / Racism (except the ones that are bannable, since these are directly bannable)"

These ones should stay.

• Yes why we have the 'top spammer list' ? When spamming 'not allowed'?. Why so Anti Caps?

Where are the players who expressed their 'so called unhappiness' regarding caps in call? Why they wont give their opinions on how and why they hate caps? Sheeps? Do they cry when they see caps? Or they go deaf when players write in caps? They go blind when players write caps? No seriously how this affects you? It sounds just like an excuse to be a snitch , a good excuse to report just probably because of boredom?

To all those here do not tell me you still believe in 'Netiquette of capitalization' where using caps would be considered 'rude', this can be accepted you are taking online classes or in some formal settings but something like a game? No really, and this theory came out in Year 1984 totally we cannot apply this here as we are in 2020. We need to move on not go backward in life. Be a modern man with forward thoughts not an outdated person in this era.

Really?

The post was edited 5 times, last by EmyEmy ().

• Please vote wisely! There are snakes who do not use the call chat and just sit around reporting players , do not give them opportunities to get players banned just for using caps or spam. Please think it does not affect their gaming experience or anything, they just enjoy downfall of others by reporting and thus pretending to be nice. Some really take pleasure in others misery remember this. Using caps or spam in call does not make you a bad person! Also feel free to voice out your opinions as we are in a free world and we have freedom of speech.

" If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like the sheep to the slaughter"

Thanks

From what I know Caps are allowed. Just the exessive use, as I guess also writtin in the Ingame Message, is forbidden. So for practice:

WTS/WTB: Falcion Shield 8Avg....

or something like that isnt a problem.

and not like....: HAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU ALL XDDD LUV U ALL <3 (I really do love you all <3)

That should not be part of the call chat that every player can read. Also from my opinion the chat got made for trading and maybe find other ppl for like runs, leveling groups or something like that. Not for multiple conversations on different languages which none other can understands.

But some players might abuse this anyways. Also the normal conversations which critics other players or racism content, also normal conversation for example mostly on turkey from what i've seen can be done by using the Privat Chat. Exactly for that reason we have the Privat chat.

At least I want to say that I dont think, that anyone will get punished for no reason. From what I can tell mostly ppl get punished after multiple requests which said they have to stop whatever they did. If someone Insults, Spam, Caps.. whatever it is, will mostly not be punished instantly when the reason it dont require.

One last point. Someone could argument that I could deactivate the chat that if I dont want to see it when it disturbes me but that cannot be that I need to do this as player when I want to see the things who want to get buyed or even sold there. Just a quick counter argument from my side.

Please remember that its just my oppinion.

Thank you and I hope you all stay healthy! <3

Thanks

I love how you're saying "vote wisely" but what you actually mean is "vote for what I want"

OT: The call chat is for every player and English is the known world language, so I think it's only fair for the call chat to be ab English only chat, this way every player can understand each other

• I love how you're saying "vote wisely" but what you actually mean is "vote for what I want"

OT: The call chat is for every player and English is the known world language, so I think it's only fair for the call chat to be ab English only chat, this way every player can understand each other

Totally agree with that.