Shammy vs blue death - what items do I need?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hi. I want to prepare for blue death.. What changes should I do in my eq?

Shaman lvl 75

# Blessing Spell P (57.2%)
    # Enchant Damage P (57.2%)

# Biologist done
    # Baby Azrael
    # Poly P

Cardinal's Hat+8 20% undead 15% magic resist
    Bamboo Bell+9 41% mob, death, pierce+5
    Dress lv 54+8 def+6 eva+5, vita+5 10 8 avg resist 1.5k hp 15 magic res 10 abs hp
    Phoenix Shoes +8 8 avg resist 1.5k hp 10 arrows 10 crit
    Falcon+9 8 avg resist 20 undead 15 block imun
    Ebony brac+9 8 hp res 10 abs hp 2k hp 6 magic 20 undead
    Ebony earings+9 8 avg 20 undead 15 arrows
    Soul Crystal Neck+9 10 crit 10 pierce 1.5k hp

I want to kill it alone or with someone with similar items, what lvl should I make, what changes in my EQ? Any advices?

Best regards!

• For the blue death alone :
    you need just skill res Eq, so get a lvl 34 armor with 5 skill and a vit+5/6, a lvl 0 shield with skill res (because def is in poly unimportant)
    and a dss dia with skill res
    get some healing potions and you are good to go

oh and a skill res bracelet

• It's more difficult to get to Blue Death than kill it.

Did you try to go up so you can see until where do you arrive more or less?

As for gear against BD, what the user above me said basically (and shoes with 5 skill 2khp 10 crit).

And I would add something, better a HTN +9 (20 pen + 8 pen with 3 agates) with hp and 10 crit instead of yours.

Str is useless in mages btw (on hits attacks, not in skills), int increase ap value. But well, those ebony are nice for the hp + undead + 8 avg.

5 mob on helmet would be better (+20 undead ofc).

• Thanks for ur answers. I gave up at metins today, just before blue death.. I am improving my eq now, I think it will be possible to get there. Mobs hit me too much.

I have 5 mobs in cardinal's hat, I forget to write.

• Thanks for ur answers. I gave up at metins today, just before blue death.. I am improving my eq now, I think it will be possible to get there. Mobs hit me too much.

I have 5 mobs in cardinal's hat, I forget to write.

lure the mobs away so that you have 3-4 metins free all the time