Little big problems

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lovia

stone of vita +6 cant search in polish lang pack. plz fix ;)

• yusupheu

not problem thanks for the updates

• [GA]Shadow

shop search also helps you in case you want to buy, so is not a great loss. I tried to keep this feature since i am the one who did it, but to no avail there was a fix

• [GA]Shadow

The skill book color caused a lag on the chest's extra folder. There is no work around this we had to remove it. Regardless the books are ordered by Clas and skill so is not hard to reconize them

• yusupheu

is skill books' look an update too

• 100pcentTSK

ty

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

Shadow what does this means? Fixed the duration buff on effects such as Poison, Fire Duration, Slow, Stun and Remove Magic when Leadership Buff was selected;

• Shiva

me bro Cerva

• bombardieru

cerva pls use more of " , . " , ty

• Cerva

What you read on that ticket are just my assumbtions and testings i was most likely the only one reporting that back then if shadow says he found the solution to that i guess he is right

• [GA]Shadow

It is blocked on purpose, when the reboot happens it will be public.

• xCr3ypTaL

Could i repeat my Question? I cant see the Patchnote for 29/05/2020 on Forum with the note "Access denied". I'd like to read the changes if it is possible :)

• [GA]Shadow

Still this problem has been on the server since 6 months and not recently. You have your memory and experience on your side, while I have a ticket and a video of our test server with the problem fixed.

• [GA]Shadow

You claim out of nowhere it is not true because you never experienced, of course, to experience you needed to have a certain amount of box and books.

• [GA]Shadow

Not sure why you keep going while being in the wrong side. The problem was not the moon or any other box (it happened with all box), the problem was the color of the books

• deathpool

and the player with that problem that you posted, only has that problem with 1 specific character

• deathpool

I can talk about myself and about what I saw on forum, and I had no problem with moons and neither I saw anyone with that problem here on forum until these days

• 100pcentTSK

:D

• [GA]Shadow

Either this player is a time traveler or this problem was 6 months ago.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • hello staff and players,

there are some difficulties that must be resolved.

-things with 0 gold 1 won price tag are listed above all others no matter their prices.

for example; i want to buy a white pearl, i search for it via F11, even tho i know there is one somewhere for 55kk but thanks to guys who put 15x for 1 won each one, F11 has no use.

-pyungmo population is growing nowadays thats nice, but there is a limit for the numbers of shopboxes can be opened in a map, which should be raised to 1000 at least in my opinion.

-all dss' apart from +0 ones are not listed in F11.

fix those and you will make trading MUCH easier, so will make our game time much more peaceful.

• Totally agree with what's written above, with the deficiency of any sort of fix, the trade balance of SG is in grave and obvious danger. Hopefully team will look into that.

No they should remove the shopsearch completly otherwise it will end like on s2 Red changer 3kk etc
    no need for it to happen...

• you will see it

I doubt it, at least for now.

Server is overflowing with players right now. More competition in the farming aspect, more players need changers = the price will stay or increase.

Sv2 has barely 20 players on and 300-400 all day. Less competition, less players need changers = the price is low.

About this problem with shop (1 won < 2 gold), there is no GA right now, they can't implement it.

Btw, it was reported some months ago about this problem and here we still are xd.

• najiko Regarding first version of your latest post. People always undercut prices, that's how market works. The problem in the case you've mentioned earlier is not the Search system but the people who were undercutting price of Red changers on the SG2 to the point, where its standard value went down supposedly to 3kk from 6kk as you said. Search system is only a tool for searching items that have the lowest prices and buying items remotely instead of clicking every shop in the city if you wanted to buy a specific item. People set the prices not the Search System feature. The price raise/decrease was a common thing even before the implementation of this feature. Also you have to consider more variables in that case.

• did i mention a specific time about server 2 I mean, like in November when the server was full and you could make easy money but okay well you will see it if we ever get a new GA and they fix it

najiko Regarding first version of your latest post. People always undercut prices, that's how market works. The problem in the case you've mentioned earlier is not the Search system but the people who were undercutting price of Red changers on the SG2 to the point, where its standard value went down supposedly to 3kk from 6kk as you said. Search system is only a tool for searching items that have the lowest prices and buying items remotely instead of clicking every shop in the city if you wanted to buy a specific item. People set the prices not the Search System feature. The price raise/decrease was a common thing even before the implementation of this feature. Also you have to consider more variables in that case.

which kind of variables ? because i all saw was, first days I made with a full stack of red changers 12 won later 8 and in the end 6 so 50% price drop in a few weeks...
    People want all that fancy stuff, its nice and everything but the same people later complain that nothing is worth farming anymore...
    which is why i´m against the shop search and like the bugged version...
    and No because of the shop search the lowball? each other to sell the stuff faster cuz nobody wants to wait like a few hrs which is annoying

The post was edited 1 time, last by najiko ().

• which kind of variables ? because i all saw was, first days I made with a full stack of red changers 12 won later 8 and in the end 6 so 50% price drop in a few weeks...

Which kind of variables affect the prices on the server? Updates and changes made to the game mechanics, events, average number of players, demand on specific item, availability of the items and *cough* a specific group of individuals, who are forcing the raise in the price of several items *cough*

People want all that fancy stuff, its nice and everything but the same people later complain that nothing is worth farming anymore...
    which is why i´m against the shop search and like the bugged version...

People were complaining about stuff like "items farming" even before the time of the Shop Search system. You can literally find topics about that on the forum, back in the days, before the implementation of this feature. So yet again Shop search system isn't the problem in this case.

About the thing that it is bugged, you are right. Many people were talking about it and why isn't it repaired yet. So there is no point of making another thread about it.

and No because of the shop search the lowball? each other to sell the stuff faster cuz nobody wants to wait like a few hrs which is annoying

No, undercutting is a normal market thing that was common on EVERY metin2 server since the beginning of the game, even before the Shop Search system feature. It is in almost every online game/site that has a community market feature, E.g Steam, other MMORPG games. If you think that the undercutting was implemented with the Shop Search system, you are either delusional or were born yesterday. That's the main point of undercutting, to sell things faster, so you can save your time, thus you can use that time to make even more progress, because time is the most valuable thing. If you're annoyed by the fact that people are undercutting prices (which has always been the case), then I think that these types of things aren't for you.

Concluding, you saying that the Shop Search system caused the decrease in prices on SG2, and it will cause the prices clusterfuck right here, therefore it should be removed is completely incorrect and illogical. As I stated earlier, People set the prices based off the variables, which some of them are mentioned above.

• There is 2 things that should be fixed in this market search.

1.With items such armor or weapons where bonuses count you should be able to turn pages or infinite scroll.Right now if i put on the market 20 horned helmets +0/1/2/3/4 at 400k each you wont be able to see any with bonus.

2.With the consumables such as upgrade items, flowers and so on the first one should be listed the cheapest per piece.Right now if i put 1x bear gall at 1.000.000 is the cheapest but if i put 2x at 1.999.999 it is the second in the list.