[Guide] The Plagued Run for Beginners

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello everyone please check my video on plagued run guide mainly for beginners! I hope this guide will help you and you should know that you do not need to invest on overpriced and insanely expensive gears to complete the run. Of course if you want to solo get the op gears and run it in 5mins or 10. My aim is to help those who are new to this run.

External Content www.dailymotion.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So, this is now mostly for exp? Im level 90 now, not sure if I should stay 90 and get some gear to do this run or just level past it for the bios at 92/94. Other than this I don´t see a reason to stay at 90.

And looking at the drops in the video I don´t think it´s worth it. Forest stones seem better even and they are *a lot* easier. Even assuming I could manage to do it alone. It seems optimistic to me. But I think I could if i put +6 stones into the armor I bought when I started to play again. Got 2k hp 15 arrow 10 absorb 8 restore 200hp. Thought it was a steal back then for 60kk (something like that), but also thought this run still drops 50kk every run.

• So, you think it´s worth staying 90 or not? I kinda want to do it but at the same time it kind hurts to spend the 80% exp I have now. Basically with the quests Im most of the way to 92 right now (took a bit longer to get my buffer to 90). Wanted to try the 90 map for once in my life. Never been there until just now. Yeah, it´s a bit silly as an assassin, but whatever I had fun.

I´ll get my warrior to 75 for now. Gotta do that anyways. Then I have some more time to think about it.

---

EDIT: WOW, I thought this was gonna take some time. Bearly over 1h from 61 to 75 in spider dungeon 3. The difference to what I just did in HL2 is absolutely insane. Can´t believe how fast that went. And here I was bringing my 20x exp rings into v3 thinking im gonna be in there for some days.

• yes exp is pretty good nowadays, you can do it pretty fast up to 90, especially if you have bonus exp on gears

The last level from 89 to 90 with a single exp ring I only made like 15% an hour though. That´s not really fast. I didn´t mind it too much because I dropped a lot of clams there.

• I did put +6 evasion into that armor now no other stones and managed to do it like that so the other stones will be vit/haste+5 then. Just was a bit worried that evasion+5 wasn´t enough... but it really should have been enough and if it wasn´t Im still running around with phoenix shoes +6. Can´t hurt but it´s a bit of a waste.

There is a weird bug though that happened to me today. Not sure how that happened, but blessing and enhance damage of my shaman just broke and would not work on either char. It was only fixed after multiple logouts I don´t even know which one fixed it, or for that matter how it occurs. And no it was no visual bug I had to kill the stone that you can only kill with enhance damage and didn´t get the buff icons either.

• I did put +6 evasion into that armor now no other stones and managed to do it like that so the other stones will be vit/haste+5 then. Just was a bit worried that evasion+5 wasn´t enough... but it really should have been enough and if it wasn´t Im still running around with phoenix shoes +6. Can´t hurt but it´s a bit of a waste.

There is a weird bug though that happened to me today. Not sure how that happened, but blessing and enhance damage of my shaman just broke and would not work on either char. It was only fixed after multiple logouts I don´t even know which one fixed it, or for that matter how it occurs. And no it was no visual bug I had to kill the stone that you can only kill with enhance damage and didn´t get the buff icons either.

Hey there,

that issue appears if you try to mount in a Run where mounts are blocked.

Just mount again and that should fix the issue.

The game believes that you are mounted while in reality the mount up process was blocked, but since you are considered as mounted the Skills do not apply.

• Ah, ok thanks. :)