disappearing passages

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hi everyone. Today i found 16 passages left after some event a few years ago, i wanted to trade them with my main, they were tradable because i could see them in trade window, but after accepting the trade with both sides, my main did not receive anything. I tried a few times with the same results. After that i could not move the passages in my noob's eq. I tried to relog but when i logged in i saw no passages in my eq, and in my main neither. Pls help :D

• Hi everyone. Today i found 16 passages left after some event a few years ago, i wanted to trade them with my main, they were tradable because i could see them in trade window, but after accepting the trade with both sides, my main did not receive anything. I tried a few times with the same results. After that i could not move the passages in my noob's eq. I tried to relog but when i logged in i saw no passages in my eq, and in my main neither. Pls help :D

Press 'U' passages go into extra inventory u willl find them under box section i believe.