First of all, hello people.
I came up with a couple of ways of making money, however, I'm not sure if any of these are 'legal' ways of making money. So, I wanted to ask you, my fellow Metin2 players, whether I am allowed to do them or not, as I'm afraid of doing something wrong without knowing.
The ways I came up with are:
1) To create a new character and level it to a certain level to complete a quest and sell the quest reward to make money.
2) To create a new character to use the items that come out of the apprentice chests (this really doesn't sound very 'legal').
3) To use multiple characters at once to do the couple's ring quest and sell the couple's rings.
4) To buy an Odin's ring and use the TP I got from the ring to buy other mall items and sell them for gold.
5) Using multiple characters at once to mine or fish.
Thank you so much for helping me answer this question and thank you for your time.