Problems taking the metin drop

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • I was farming normally, but when I kill the metin and the drop is in the floor. I cant take them. I don't have space in the inventory for armours, swords etc etc. But, for example I have 3 red changers in my inventory and in the floor there's one more, but I cant get him, always the message the inventory is full. I tried in many ways to take, and I lose the drop, for 2 o 3 times. Any idea?

• I was farming normally, but when I kill the metin and the drop is in the floor. I cant take them. I don't have space in the inventory for armours, swords etc etc. But, for example I have 3 red changers in my inventory and in the floor there's one more, but I cant get him, always the message the inventory is full. I tried in many ways to take, and I lose the drop, for 2 o 3 times. Any idea?

The changers can be stacked, you can try picking up and you have extra inventory also.

• If you're trying to pick it up via pressing the ''`'' button while there's more loot on the ground than the changer, then the game is trying to pick up a different item and your inventory is already full. You should also take into consideration that sometimes, even when we try to pick up items via clicking on them, the game will decide to take whatever item is above it, so you might have to change the position of your character. Also, as Emy stated, changers and adders are amongst the items that can be stacked so you won't have any troubles with that.