WHEN CHRISTMAS EVENT WILL START?!?!

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

:borg: :borg: :chainsaw: :chinese: :chrome: :cookie: :crazy: :dash: :doofy: :nono: :ninja: :monster: :oops: :stopping: :stick: :spiteful: :phatgrin:

• LordPetran

Still, it sounds like a better idea rather than being so quiet >.

• PaliPali

:rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

Yes lets all spam then elspeth will beat us ^^ lol

• LordPetran

*find a way >.

• LordPetran

it's got too quiet here, we must find to heat things up

• PaliPali

Sleeping

• EmyEmy

Right here ^^

• LordPetran

Wakey wakeyyy, where's everybody?

• PaliPali

HIIIIIII, happy new year emy! and sg!

• EmyEmy

Happy Chinese New Year ^^

• EmyEmy

HALLLOO

• bodmar

Howdy!

• MakavelY

hi

• Radioactive

hi old metin2 sg sv1

• 100pcentTSK

gm where is my reward for hunter ranking?

• 100pcentTSK

:)

• L0lu

Ye, I saw some1 was doing that 2 weeks ago. Mfer knows how to take care of the competitors. Reminds me of the old days when boss summs were used to clear the shops out of the safe zone :D

• 100pcentTSK

btw guys be careful with F11 there is a guy named MrDibla he puts everything for 0 gold and 7 won and his items are shown on the top of the list.

• 100pcentTSK

reset hunter ranking?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Instead of deleting, you should better answer the questions from the players. Or u are not a Gm on server 1 anymore?

Or answer the question here (even though we already know there isn't going to be any event of any kind but staff could at least acknowledge that and tell everyone so we at least have an answer) but of course no one will answer anything we have questions or concerns about. Staff will continue to read and ignore. :(

• if you already know there isn't gonna be any event, you already had an answer.

i think the only way they answer this thread is to start an event, otherwise what's the point of writing ''no event this year guys'' after 2 weeks passed :D

Or answer the question here (even though we already know there isn't going to be any event of any kind but staff could at least acknowledge that and tell everyone so we at least have an answer) but of course no one will answer anything we have questions or concerns about. Staff will continue to read and ignore. :(

• Chill guys and gals, both servers are equally dead, maybe SV2 even more. Staff doesnt care for any reason, and wont respond to any of our posts. i guess they are just gonna wait until we have like 3-4 remaining people and then shut down.
    Or maybe they are gonna start being active when everyone has quitted, and haunt map 1 like ghosts. You never know.
    No answers to be found

• Stop with all the hate guys, im guessing we did not have xmas event here as GA shadow is no longer GA any more he quitted so they finding someone to replace him, do not talk just before knowing something. Show love to a server which you loved so much in good times and still love during bad times.

• Chill guys and gals, both servers are equally dead, maybe SV2 even more. Staff doesnt care for any reason, and wont respond to any of our posts. i guess they are just gonna wait until we have like 3-4 remaining people and then shut down.
    Or maybe they are gonna start being active when everyone has quitted, and haunt map 1 like ghosts. You never know.
    No answers to be found

Whats there to respond anyways, 99% of the posts are unreasonable assumptions without any solid grounds, there's very few thats actually worth responding to.

As Emy has already stated, Shadow is not part of the Team anymore and neither Tary nor me are capeable of doing such an Event.

So we will have to wait for Shadow's replacement before we can do anything else.

People who believe that S1 doesnt get any attention anymore because we opened another one, should probably consider that we might not even have had the funds to keep this Server going without the other one, considering how often i heared you guys complain that you cant find TP on the Market.

People who already have nearly everything don't mall atall/as much afterall and new Players won't start on a Server thats online for 10 Years. [Don't take this as a confirmed fact, i do not have insight into the fact of how S1's financial status back then was.]

We tried everything possible to advertise this Server and everywhere the response was to just open a new Server, asking for an exact copy of this one even, because people don't want to start on an Old Server, even if its doing perfectly fine and has no sight of shutting down.

Now lets talk about you specifically, my dear Pagan.

"Maybe they start being active when everyone has quit"

First and formost, i want to adress this specific sentence.

- Most of the time, most of us were on this Project for about 16-20hours a day, woke up to 150 PM's in Discord and external Forums which we collected during the short time we actually got to sleep, the devs probably took even more time a day than us.

- We used every Advertising form possible except for toplists because they are rigged as hell, i mean, i actually even contacted 2 of the toplist admins but haven't heared back of them untill today.

- Nearly EVERY suggestion of the first few months was granted and afterwards people complained about these updates and now, even later, people claim we didnt grant any suggestions. Delusional, if i may say so.

As a matter of fact if we would have listened to the community less, we surely would have less problems because we would have taken more time to open the Server instead of giving into the pressure that everyone cried for us that 3 Months are too long to wait.

If people like you would be a tiny bit more reasonable and show a little bit of gratitude instead of complaining 24/7 with "facts" that don't even make sense, stop creating stories and actually work with facts, then we could probably work together much better. Sadly, that seems to be impossible for a lot of people.

Consider the last part as a reason why i stopped answering to such posts in general, its just not worth the time or effort to answer to that kind of stuff. Ofcourse, if someone needs support, has constructive criticism, idea's or anything i am always open for that kind of stuff but if someone starts his post like you do, no, i am sorry, thats really not worth my time.

• What all of this has to do with the Xmas event? I mean in s2 had the event and S1 not, but u was trying to replace shadow in sametime? Where is the sense how S1 couldn't get it in the same moment like s2?

why I have to mall if "99% of the posts unreasonable" for you, as every other players when they being ignored/disrespected from staff. Ppl was even asking for PayPal payment but its not available since long time.

You said the servers are treated same but we didn't got even a single reboot since 3month and we didn't got even the second part of update from s2 which we was actually asking since 1year.

• So, "my dear" elspeth.
    I was feeling that i had to be harsh with my messages on both forums, simply just to make somebody from the team respond.
    You left us for weeks in the darkness, did not inform us about the team's changes, and simply expected us to be calm and happy, and cheer for you like Emy. I used to be like that as well, a fanboy, dont get me wrong, but its getting harder and harder by the time.

I hardly doubt that you used every advertising form possible. Because you did not. If by "possible" you mean possible for the budget you had, i cannot have an opinion, since i have no clue about tec's budget for the servers.

I was not complaining that the team did not grant any of the suggestions. Quite the opposite, you granted even suggestions that should not have been granted, that in the long term, started hurting the servers (mostly sv2, not sure about this one)
    It was just taking too much time for a single update, but thats another story.

The team had about 3 months (according to shadow who said he has informed you back in november) to find a replacement for him.
    Now i get that its a hella hard job to find a replacement for this man, since he was doing a hell of a job, but still.
    3 months for nothing are still 3 months.

And no, i will not consider the last part of your answer as a reason why you stopped answering to such posts, because the reason you are ignoring those messages is what triggers me the most.

I understand that most of the server's problems arent directly staff's fault, but lets get serious. You are not helping with your stance.

• AnarchistPagan The truth is that you were never a 'fanboy' to the game, as you always had a problem with the server even years ago, for example the thread 'is the server dying'', it clearly shows you never cared for the game but always complained about staff and the server overall then you pretend that you care , stop lying to yourself.

• AnarchistPagan The truth is that you were never a 'fanboy' to the game, as you always had a problem with the server even years ago, for example the thread 'is the server dying'', it clearly shows you never cared for the game but always complained about staff and the server overall then you pretend that you care , stop lying to yourself.

That post was a failed attemp by my side to bring ideas on the table, about resurrecting the server, which had lack of players since then.
    At least thats what i tried to do back then, and then everyone started complaining and crying about random things that had nothing to do about the subject of the post.
    How exactly did you understand that i dont care from that post (which is a really old post btw).
    You are just taking everything personal. I understand however that i should not have mentioned your name to not make it personal, but i just cant really understand why you are always taking their side. Everyone makes mistakes (referring to the rollback, buffing by mistake sins and mages on sv2 more than intended, and other things that made waves of people quitting), they are not gods you know, and i dont blame them about those. Mistakes are not always easy to avoid.
    Anyway. I don't really care about your personal opinion. I am always TRYING to be objective. leave your dislikes and move on.

EDIT: You just made me to go back on that post to read it again because i could not remember a single thing from 2 years ago.
    Reading it, only made me realise that indeed i was a fanboy.
    You were actually one of those people who changed the subject and made it a s**tpost.
    You are the one who complained about the staff and their strict behavior on that post. Who is lying to everyone now?