WHEN CHRISTMAS EVENT WILL START?!?!

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

goodluck i hope you get your chars back:)

• HadorisHUN

i found nvm

• HadorisHUN

Sry where can i find the discord server? :)

• EmyEmy

join discord...........server and pm the gm easier this way

• HadorisHUN

in pirvate?

• HadorisHUN

can u just tell me in which e-mail are they pls?

• HadorisHUN

How do u know? :O

• EmyEmy

Unlock your chars

• [GM]Elspeth

Both your Warrior and your Assassin are not deleted and are both still locked

• HadorisHUN

And we will know its deleetd or no. I logged one of my account 99% it was for my warriror account, and there is no character in this account

• HadorisHUN

Can u search name in ranklist Elspeth?

• [GM]Elspeth

They aren't, you simply logged the wrong accounts. Neither of them has been logged since December.

• HadorisHUN

What the hell? :D my level 90 warrior and 80 ninja archer is deleted, how is this possible? Meanwhile i had security on them :D

• [GM]Elspeth

Seems to have been laggy for a minute there, but it was resolved as far as i can tell

• XxXAliXxX

server down?

• L0lu

nvm.

• L0lu

Tary

• PaliPali

hi santa

• EmyEmy

Hello

• PooKeR

lag....very very big lag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • There will no be this year (I mean, last year).

It's pretty obvious. It's too late for it.

For example, the last hunter ranking was going for 3 weeks! withour restarting it at the end of the week like always, and the one before that was going for 2 weeks.

Sadly, they were paying less and less attention to this sv, which it was something expected after sv2 was created.

• Unfortunately, for a while there is no focus on this server and it becomes frustrating for the old players, nor do I want to think about the new players on server 1.

deathpool you are right, I noticed this too, for some players this hunter ranking count, but after 1 week when you notice that the first place has 100k points, you can no longer get hold of it,neither Hunter Hall Of Fame has been updated for almost 2 months.

I spoke to Tary during the holidays and she told me that there would be 1Christmas event on the server 1 , but unfortunately it wasn't. Only she knows why.

• I mean, the reason for all of that is pretty obvious and some of you have already said that. They put a lot of effort into the new server, promoting it and trying to stabilize it. Yes, some of You may feel that this one seems to be "forgotten" a little bit, but there are a reasons behind it. Also It's worth to mention that SG staff have their own personal life and things to do, especially in the last 2 months, which were preparation for the christmas, New Year's Eve and family stuff. Combining it all with the new server thingy and this one is hell of a task. Im sure that they will "recompensate" for this in one way or another, but also you need to look at it from their point of view. Not to mention that all that work and sacrifice will benefit both servers. So either you can still brag about the same thing over and over again or just wait a little bit more time, to let things ease and see official statement.

The post was edited 1 time, last by L0lu ().

• At least, we have an answer guys. :D

Sad to say that is true :( Staff doesn't care about this server. Except maybe Tary but there is also only so much that she can do on her own. I guess we need to move on and try to accept it and do what we can as players while the server is still open.

I do wish the best for everyone that continues to play and even though it doesn't mean much coming from me, I am sorry that we are neglected.

I hope everyone had a great start to the new year :)

• Just delete the game client guys :)

This team is a joke, who doesnt care about the players. If i iknow they wont care about the server, i wouldnt waste to play almost 1 year here.

Hope s2 will die fast aswell. Oh well, its already dead :D

If you have a brain guys, you wont waste time to play here or in sg global.

• You are kinda wrong here, i play on s2 its not 'dead' is still fun to play just that we dont have 1k players, but we do not need 1k players! SG2 is number one P server in my eyes, i tested other top metin p servers they are not like sg. The main problem is that players looking for spoon feeding and they do not realise that sg servers are best and keep wandering between the Metin2 P servers. Well if peoples are dumb, we should not be blaming the staff as they have worked hard.