Rarity drop system

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• GamerSHell

sometimes i get that problem aswell, usually on CH1 it just randomly happens :D

• Akuuu

But, that's exactly why i wrote (jk) . so that it's obvious that I'm just kidding, and he doesn't live in fear that his Char is lost in space and time.

• EmyEmy

Dont scare him poor guy xd, dawnbreaker please send a ticket https://www.metin2sg.com/Support or on discord contact a gm

• Akuuu

Dawnbreaker - That sound's like a banned account if you ask me. (jk)

• Dawnbreaker

Is any GM on that can help me? I have a bugged char that just can't be logged into

• Hiumi

Is KarmaComa here?

• EmyEmy

The books do not stack just click on 'refresh' they will be stacked'

• PrometheusX

since the patch yesterday

• VeKi

since when do the kingdom books from moonlight boxes dont stack..and are in the extra inventory...what

• EmyEmy

Ty shadow for so many costumes , at least will not have to wear same costume every month, would be different costume every month:)

• Pukka

and not lv 85 ruby necklace for example? Which is lower and takes only normal pearls? Ty

• Pukka

Shadow just one more question, why can we up Oceanic Shoes lv 90 which take ancient pearls

• ALmoSIQaR

ty Shadow you are good leader

• Pukka

That'd be lovely, thank you so much :)

• [GA]Shadow

The block is based on the level. After XX level the smith won't work. In case we can add a similiar smith for the high level items on another run

• Pukka

and prob it was a bug, just wanted to check, ty anyway

• Pukka

Anyway as I had some answers from espelth saying we should be able to up all in that smith

• Pukka

I understand for the armours, which requires ancient pearls, but the neckys?

• [GA]Shadow

From what i see it is blocked on purpose. It was done probably to keep the values of the upgrade items.

• Pukka

"The item can't be made better" please can we get this fixed?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello, I was wondering, how does the rarity drop system work?

Is it like, the more you kill the same monsters on the same character, the more your rate of dropping items with rarity stats increases? Or?

Would appreciate an official answer, if possible.

Shadow

• Hey there!

Rarity system is the 6/7 bonus on items, which you can't change when you roll the other 5 stats on the items. In SG items drop clean (no bonus on them), with regular random bonus, with rarity bonus and with combined regular and rarity stats. The only way to get increased drop of rarity items is dedicate more time to farming. Use item mall glove, 2 hrs glove and 20% drop on earrings and bracelet and just kill mobs and metins.

• Hey there!

Rarity system is the 6/7 bonus on items, which you can't change when you roll the other 5 stats on the items.

not quite true, u can roll it with Rare Change Scroll, it cost like 10kkk and only super mallers can get it in the 50% more tp event.