Whats the point?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Mr.Joker

so nothing new here aaaaaaa

• EmyEmy

Annoying captcha this one at times ''find cars or hills i find none ''xd

• PaliPali

there's a forum? i thought this was a captcha simulator

• EmyEmy

Pingu :love:

• Hiumi

There are a bit of forum in my capcha

• Pingu

<3

• PaliPali

:stick:

• EmyEmy

I am in prison , save me juare

• EmyEmy

Juare :(

• Juare

emy :(

• PaliPali

it might still fail sometimes :rocketlauncher:

• PaliPali

close and open the website then click the forum button even if you are already of the forum then solve the captcha

• Harksi

that shitty captcha isnt working!!!

• Pingu

jau

• EmyEmy

Juare :(

• Harksi

why is my client freezing in desert ch1 all the time?? what did you do?

• MaiAnh

please fix skill duration (+50% of time )

• TheBestB

Server off?

• PaliPali

it's been popping more often lately :chainsaw: :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

This stupid captcha is so annoying and retarded grrrr

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • as title say? Whats the point of having two identical servers now? Just in different names and download link....Both of them have same updates, they have same GM's, same members.....just one is max lvl 120, other is cap at 99, later will be introduce to new map and 120 then it will be identical.....

maybe future merges of the two server?

Ps: dont come with the bullsh.. 'oh one is P server and other is Official'

Winter Royale Qualifier !:assaultrifle::dash::minigun::misslelauncher:

• Do you want some answers from the Staff? or just any answer will do?

Having two servers instead of one is for the better, because there are players like me, only playing here and there are other players who only play on Global. Those who claim to be playing both servers are lying, they aren't doing much in any of the servers.

SG had to receive a change for quite a while now and since it looks pretty much the same with Global, ye, that's for a future merge. I am not saying it is going to happen, it is easier now than it would be with different file systems. It is easier for players to join this one and develop their chars, it is easier for old players to play again under a new light. Btw, the patch still needs some work, there are certain aspects to fix but it looks much better now than the last 10 months.

Btw you should read Vyenna more often, you would have less questions to ask. I am not taking a merge into account into my predictions about the future of the server because it is too distant in time. Maybe late 2020 - mid 2021, it depends on the guys in Global and if they continue to play according to my models.

• While ofcourse you are not completely incorrect, we created the Server simply because the community we tried to advertise to claimed they wouldn't join a Server thats online for 10 years but would immediately join a new Server.

We stated from the beginning that the patches which are fitting for Metin2SG will also be applied here, the ones that are not fitting wont be. Since nearly everything we did so far was quality of life changes or changes to attract beginners and make the game a bit easier overall, they were all fitting changes for both Servers. That doesn't mean that we will add literally everything on Metin2SG which we are adding on SG2Global however, since as we stated from the beginning, we have absolutely no intentions of ever merging those two servers.