plague run

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• TheBestB

Server off?

• PaliPali

it's been popping more often lately :chainsaw: :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

This stupid captcha is so annoying and retarded grrrr

• EmyEmy

In my mind, in my head This is where we all came from The dreams we have, the love we share This is what we're waiting for

• EmyEmy

Pingu Pingu :)

• MakavelY

cucu

• Pingu

bau

• [GM]Elspeth

You get a random Event twice a day and a big seasonal Event instead.

• [GM]Elspeth

Because the scheduled events are not taking place during the Halloween Event.

• MaiAnh

Why there was no Moonlight boxes event ?

• PaliPali

go play omg

• EmyEmy

Not bad, did not play metin for 5 days bi

• EmyEmy

Hiiiiiii

• Gzanu

mobile payment it`s avaible ?

• Pingu

heloo

• Hiumi

Only with white lion

• ShadowBlade

HeyHo @everyone is it possible to fight from a mount under level 35 ?

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

I cant log to the game, someone else is having the same problem right now?

• Gzanu

hey yo, it`s about to open a new serve r?

• PrincePersia

shadow on?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • and think to that people who just finish their equipment ,now they lose yang for no scope

but ye its easy to talk when u dont lose yang and time to build that equipment

or maybe u finish all pvm/pvp equipment or everything what u wanted to do on this server

or u just come and give hate to people who affect this change

Desired

• and think to that people who just finish their equipment ,now they lose yang for no scope

or maybe u finish all pvm/pvp equipment or everything what u wanted to do on this server

Desired

Sry m8 but I made also plagued gear even 2 sets do I look like im crying? Same as vyenna and many other players we spend golds in it do we cry as u do? You talk nosense as if u are the only one who spend in plagued gear.

• idk what to say about cry ,but i can say ochao run 11v3/8v2 i saw some people crying from what messages i recived every day ... with words that cannot be reproduced here...

so let hate aside and let people who want play and finish their equipment

Desired so chill and let us trying get back that reward in plague run

what i see u like this idea "plagued run ussles "

• Sorry what other ppl msg you I can't see. But that you call plagued run useless is wrong. You have a brain right? Think a bit what you need to upgrade weapons, which refine+ item you need? And tell me from where you get this item. So stop crying for instant gold. You want instant gold? Go make erebus.

• Sorry what other ppl msg you I can't see. But that you call plagued run useless is wrong. You have a brain right? Think a bit what you need to upgrade weapons, which refine+ item you need? And tell me from where you get this item. So stop crying for instant gold. You want instant gold? Go make erebus.

from where u know i can do erebus? now i know why u give hate on this thread

and people who cant make erebus ,what they can do ? waithing for someone give them free equipment to do that run? or what

• oh yea i forgot u dont like competition

why i dont like this idea? i can make 6-15won per day cash doesent matter

i prefer to buy changers and orther stuff from low lvl or people who farming blue/red changers

maybe this people dont have enought equipment to do those runs or dont like make runs just metines or something else

bcs this means a balanced marker

so stop this bcs i know why u do this now

Desired

• Sorry you are crying for instant gold, I give you place where you can get it and you call it hating? So plagued run not so useless anymore after I needed to explain you that you can get just there 1 refine + item? Gj

• I do it bcs I care about this server, you just care about ur pocket atm. I'm talking about server balance and you just talk about me (my God I'm still so important for you :3). How ppl made before golds? You think plagued run was always there? There is still ppl which is buying polys, changers etc you are not the only one. And now stop crying finally and accept it as a men.

Tary   Shadow you guys can close here. This guy just thinking about his own profit and not about the server balance. BTW: good update

• why i say is ussles? bcs tell me how many people make now plagued run and how many make it before update

and what i saw u was agree with the idea "loseing yang for plagued equipment " from this results is ussles for u too

Desired

are u complaining for items which cant cost more than 50 (exaggerating)? Now, imagine how much gold i spent in all my eq for own pvm king and get the tittle and hold it for almost 3 years and now, after this "35% extra damage for sins and mage", i wont be able to compite against their any more at pvm king ... so all my effort, all the gold i spent, all the time i spent for farm and make eq is useless AND U RE CRYING FOR 50 WON MAX? i spent in all my eq 1k-2k won and i m not crying so accept it and start to look for another ways for make gold.

• :)) u still do this good ,but i tell u :) this dont affect me ,affect other people who cant do other run

i still can do erebus, hell , nemere , devils catacomb ,

so see u around :vain: peace

and then he still crying aiaiai...

to see me around u have to know who i am sec ill show you..

you see this small char next to this small small dmg? thats me im mostly hanging out in map1 yellows.

I hope we will see us soon. cya :3

• u need something more then this to make me "cry" , btw i like how u copy my style of speech :*

so how i said u dont like competition and ur try to stop me getting back that rewad

this its realy sad

and pls stop crying bcs i reject invitation in ur guild who was made my Hessa/Madina

• More what? I just showed you who I am that we can meet each other. Which copy? That I write bad English? Which competition? 1. There is no pvp, 2. You can drop changer from metins which means you can get easyer pvp items. And about crying I just see you here crying since 10days bcs you "didn't finished your gear", then sorry that means you are just garbage that u can't finish ur items with 1.1k wons. And now stop crying finally take the update as a men and stop writing here/to me bcs it's annoying u are crying more than a small kid.